Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Ddam rdaf eh101

After some BIG help from oure freinds at BI. DDAM is ready to release its long wanted project.

EH101 Merlin

merlinwippb1.jpg

Requirements:

Arma2 + Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead (+ BAF)

ACE

Description:

Royal Danish Air Force EH101 Merlin

Eh101 Merlin

More or less like the BAF Merlin but this version diffrence in a bit.

Diffrent nose section

FLIR dome

Copilot/Observer

Download:

DDAM RDAF EH101 Megaupload mirror

ARMAHOLIC Link

SNIP

Edited by Max Power
Flame bait removed

RavenDK

Flame-baiting is not appropriate, even in spoilers. These inflammatory comments are not welcome here. The fact you hid it in a spoiler shows me that you know that it's wrong, but chose to do it anyway. +1 Infraction for flame-baiting.

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it. Common sense tells you that posting someone's PMs without permission is also flamebaiting and will be punished.

helicopter looks perfect.. good work on the rvmat :)

and no need for spoiler, good work of administrators to actually leave it, so people can see whats ok/not ok.

RavenDK

This is small potatoes, but I advise you not to revise my edit of your post again.

I cant rember mate, but if you find out pls let me know :)

I cant rember mate, but if you find out pls let me know :)

id prefer it without needing ACE. is that possible in the future?

id prefer it without needing ACE. is that possible in the future?

I can do that.. ill look into that soon :)

Could this be updated with OA thermal maps for model? It'd be great to see this in CO.

Please do not dig up old threads. Thread locked. The creator knows where the keys are when he has news.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.