Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Stagler's Spetsnaz GRU

Yeah just saw that before SC. There was some pictures from 2005 with FSB wearing mich2000s and peltors too. Gonner save that stuff for the FSB addon though.

Gotta say... the pic of that new sniper team looks badass. The baseball hat-wearing spotter looked (to me) like a cop, not like a take-no-prisoners VDV recon man. :D

Replacement Pack :

http://www.multiupload.com/Q9HQB15HHB

Contains Configs for : Gorka D (ACE or Vanilla CO), and Gorka D Izlom (ACE or Vanilla CO).

What is exactly replaced by what? And which weapons are they going to have (ACE Version)

Edited by Tonci87

What is exactly replaced by what? And which weapons are they going to have (ACE Version)

Stock BIS Units, and additional ACE Units are replaced by Stagler´s Units. ACE Weapon Loadout is standard.

I will try to explain that a little bit better now :

You can choose between two Camo-Types. Open the Folder with the Camo-Type u prefer.

Then it´s up to you and your Setup : If you´re playing with ACE Mod --> @sg_gru_repl(ACE), if you´re not playing with ACE Mod --> @sg_gru_repl.

If you´re playing with both Setups, then put both Folders in your Main Game Directory, and switch between them, if needed.

Much thanks, figured out finally it wasn't my config that was wrong. Just that I was using ACE and forgot about that part. I'm just gonna ask for prudence sake, any chance for KLMK?

Edited by Sif

I have a small trouble with your units.

When I'm a bit far from a Spetnasz officer, I see something like the image below:

arma2oa2012012112391151.th.jpg

I only see this bug on the Officer and the Leader.

I'm using ace + the replacement pack (I tried without, I got the same problem).

Thats some exceptional addon, pleasant attention to the details!

Yeah that seems to be the boonie hat on the woodland team leader model not loading the texture for some reason. Ill look into it.

Yeah that seems to be the boonie hat on the woodland team leader model not loading the texture for some reason. Ill look into it.

check the lower lods, since it's only appearing at a distance. check the uv mapping on the lower lods as well. that should fix it. i had a similar issue on my marines.

Yeah i figured it out, the uvmaps were right off on the lower lods. Doh. Its what happens when you just add stuff in there like.

Thanks for these units, and your chechens, both really good quality.

Only thing with the GRU, not a biggy tbh and someones already mentioned it, the back packs sit kinda odd whilst using ace.

Other than that, I really like them - Great work!

;)

Nothing I can do about the way the backpacks sit in ACE im afraid :(

Niether mate. Its to do with ACE. Put a ticket through saying that that type of backpack hangs too low.

Also the straps on the model are not from the backpack. They are from the SMERSH chestrig.

SMERSH Rig is part of my addon but it has nothing to do with the way the backpack hangs low. The Backpack in ACE 2 is attached to the launcher proxy AFAIK