Sign in to follow this  
maruk

Arma 2:OA 1.60 Release Candidate

Holly molly, we all spotted and fixed all of those? O.O

The best example of good developers and their comrades in arms - community.

I don't have time to test right now but can I ask if the getout animations for some of the vehicles has been fixed?

Thanks for all the hard work!

*ahem* what about if we have Steam?

Seems to work fine with a Steam install. Although if you use something like six updater, make sure you run it once through Steam first to re-build the registry.

EDIT ----> It did not touch my Arma2 install though - I am still at 1.10.80665 - is that correct? The release notes say 1.11.

Edited by Jedra

incredible! massive fix list! thanks very much for amazing support for one fo the best games ever. now waiting for yo all to bring on Arma3!

I like it (just kidding) that the game or the server does now only create the rpt file or write to the rpt file when you start a mission and not like it was before when you actually started the game/server.

Though I don't know if it is needed to dump all addons into the rpt right then (the same way it happens when the game crashes)...

Xeno

Just got back from the boozer to read this good news. Thank you BIS for your continued hard work :) (Now go and enjoy playing Skyrim for a bit) ;)

holy crap thats a lot of fixes n things, nice work BIS ;)

Edited by ArmAriffic

Great job, peeps! Congrats on the release!

I get an error message when installing: Error found in file EXPANSION\ADDONS\wheeled_e.pbo

Update 1.59-1.60\EXPANSION\ADDONS\WHEELED_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Update 1.59-1.60\EXPANSION\ADDONS\WHEELED_E.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Anyone else experience this?

I get an error message when installing: Error found in file EXPANSION\ADDONS\wheeled_e.pbo

Anyone else experience this?

All good for me.

Broken archive probably.

* Experimental: Memory allocator can be selected using -malloc=N with N=0..4.

The use of -malloc=*_bi as for the betas has been replaced with the above? Where is the list of what N means? Is "-malloc=4" the same as "-malloc=tbb4malloc_bi "?

----------------------------

Edit: I wrote the above after searching for the malloc dlls in vain....:(

Edited by OMAC

Oh My God!!! Awesome!

Good job.. and doesnt matter if its the last patch for ArmA II !!:)

Great work BIS!

We just tried it on a friends server with the latest OA Domination map. Game play is much improved, awsome!, no warping, improved AI responses, multiplayer is cool but noticed 2 things:

1) When running or driving a vehicle we get momentary pauses in the game every 5 seconds or so. Sometimes stops when on foot, very noticeable when in vehicle.

2) On the Domination wounded cam, the player being viewed suffers from extreme warping (stuttering movement).

Not sure if this is related to Domination or 1.60? I had CBA running, no other addons used. Windows dedicated server.

When the patch has become final i suppose steam will automatically start downloading it for me?