Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

R kelly

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 06 2002,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most people start at it around 13-14 anyway<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly what's wrong with today's society.  The day your penis can stiffen you go and stick it into someone who is still playing with Barbie ?

Don't be ridiculous, that's sickening.  13 year olds are irresponsible for such acts.  Girls end up pregnant and it all goes down hill from there.  And don't say "they should know better and use a condom", because 13 year olds (most of them anyway) don't know any better.

A hundred years ago sexual intercourse at the age of 13 would have been shocking.  Today people view it as a normal thing.

Your ideas sicken me Gimbal, and everyone else who holds your stance.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, you gotta calm down and face facts. A hundred years ago there where just as many teen pregnancies as today. Streetboys paid pennies to get a go at the pretty girl in the hood. It's been there as long as humans. You can't tell a horny 13 year old to wait 5 years. But you can teach them to be responsible and the importance of protection. We where taught that in school at very early age, and it's way better than blindly saying "teenages shouldn't have sex" because they will anyway, and nothing can stop it.

Whoah there advocatexxx, Gimbal didn't say whether or not he finds it right or wrong, and beside he was incorrect. (see my above post)

Whether people had sex later or earlier a hundred years ago is something I think you should be very careful in speculating about.

Modern man has sex years after they are capable of reproducing. I don't know why this is, but from a biological standpoint I could easily imagine that's not been the case for long. On the contrary I think it was much more common for girls to give birth at age 13, 14 or 15 if they were developed at this point if we go back a century or two.

Undertakers like this celebrity negro should be sent back to Africa instead of buying themselves a way out of every situation with contacts and their large bank accounts.

I'm sick and tired of the rich constantly winning because their money is over-the-law.

Almost every black celebrity does hard drugs like cocaine and heroin, they speed and carry guns, yet they end up going to prison for very short terms, if they end up going there at all.

hmm. I don't think we have an actual descussion here. It's simply advocatexxx on the rampage.

Advocatexxx

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this celebrity negro should be sent back to Africa<span id='postcolor'>

You ought to edit your racist remarks before you get (rightfully) banned

There's a very logical explaination for that, Advocatexxx.

In California, there's a law that protects celebrities.

And about bribes... Bribes are fun.

If a guy offered to give you $70 000 to release him from a child pedo suit, wouldn't you??

I mean, damn. It makes getting that new Mercedes so much easier.

Advocatexxx, why don't you make up your mind as to what it is you're mad about, then bitch.

Are you mad because you're poor?

Or because you wanna be famous?

And how is Africa relevant?

R.Kelly probably was born and raised in the US.

Get a grip buddy, before you start to loose it completely.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ June 06 2002,23:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and beside he was incorrect. (see my above post)<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I was basing it on myself and my friends when we where in school. At 13 I was with a girl who was 16 and I certainly didn't feel childmolested afterwards  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Then I'm not saying everyone is ready at 13 or that it's generally unharmful. I'm just saying that it's common.

Regarding history I'm not speculating. It's always been like that, I've read a billion accounts on it. Hell, if you go far enough back, people where expected to have children at that age biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if R Kelly's defence is that the 14 year old was an "actress " in his movie and was paid for her "acting services"?

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wouldn't it be funny if R Kelly's defence is that the 14 year old was an "actress " in his movie and was paid for her "acting services"?<span id='postcolor'>

That defence wouldnt fly.  You cant get the vast majority of Traci Lords 'films' because she was under 18 and lied about her age when they were made.  You have to be over 18 to legally pose nude or perform in adult films.  If you read legitimate publications (Playbot, Penthouse, Hustler, et al) somewhere in the fine print at the beginning you will find a little bit of legalese that pursuant to law whatever, all models are over 18 and you have their info on file.  Otherwise you could be busteed by the powers that be.

Advocate, dont even go off about '100' years ago, because in that day and age a woman in her mid 20's and unmarried would have been considered an 'old maid' and likely unmariagable.  The age at which people marry is much much higher now.  Pre industrial revolution (1575-200 years ago) I suspect you'd be hard pressed to find many brides over the 16-18 age group..and suspect you would certainly find a lot more 14 year old mothers in marriage than you suspect.

I had a 19 year old friend dating a fifteen year old.  She was more mature than a few of my 25 year old female friends.  So was he wrong to be dating her??  You cant make a blanket statement and expect not to get shot down for being a fool.

R Kelly is presumed innocent till proven guilty. But considering that it is being sold bootleg, it shouldnt be hard to identify the female in question and then if she was 13 or 14, nail him to the wall.

just for the heck of it, I will just add to my post that I do not in any way defend early teen sex in any form - I was simply saying that it happens, and I don't think ignoring it is the best way to deal with it.

...because I said "negro" ? When I look that up in a dictionary all I see is "offensive term.. blah blah blah."

Wobble said the term "weback" a hundred times, and when I type that in a dictionary it actually gives me a warning message prior to letting me read the description.

negro negro negro.

Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro

Ha! I said it more.

I don't think it was the word Negro that sparked the arguement. But it was the "Go back to Africa" statement.

It's not wrong. But it has very little relevance.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 07 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...because I said "negro" ?  When I look that up in a dictionary all I see is "offensive term.. blah blah blah."

Wobble said the term "weback" a hundred times, and when I type that in a dictionary it actually gives me a warning message prior to letting me read the description.

negro negro negro.<span id='postcolor'>

If you insist:

Dictionary.com:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ne·gro   Pronunciation Key  (ngr)

n. Often Offensive pl. Ne·groes

1. A Black person.

2. A member of the Negroid race. Not in scientific use.

<span id='postcolor'>

The racist part was the combination of "negro" and go back to Africa. As if you didn't know..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 07 2002,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just for the heck of it, I will just add to my post that I do not in any way defend early teen sex in any form - I was simply saying that it happens, and I don't think ignoring it is the best way to deal with it.<span id='postcolor'>

I agree with you Gimbal.

I gave my 19 year old friend from the previous post a rather stern talking to..because I didnt want to see him arrested. He pointed out that in Canada, a person over the age of 14 can engage in consensual sex. I was horrified. I later read that Vancouver has become a haven for men looking for young females. And it's pretty disgusting.

The only problem is that if you fix the problem by making age of consent 16 or 18, how many 19 year olds are you going to have to jail to enforce the laws? It's a freaking mess.

I think we (north americans) are far too uptight about sex in general, and it ends up making things rather..messy. Look at Sweden.... From what a female friend of mine online, living in Gothenburg has said, her parents were open and honest about sexuality. So she's well adjusted and actually stayed a virgin until she met her husband... Wheras the repressed nature in North America seems to lead to furitive fumblings by people that might not be ready, and because they dont have anyone to talk to about what they are feeling and wanting, they just do it. So... Denoir... Being our most vocal swede .. what is your opinion on this?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ June 07 2002,01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">From what a female friend of mine online, living in Gothenburg has said, her parents were open and honest about sexuality.  So she's well adjusted and actually stayed a virgin until she met her husband... Wheras the repressed nature in North America seems to lead to furitive fumblings by people that might not be ready, and because they dont have anyone to talk to about what they are feeling and wanting, they just do it.  So... Denoir... Being our most vocal swede .. what is your opinion on this?<span id='postcolor'>

Gwahahaha.. biggrin.gif

I don't think your theory holds for Swedes in general. The average Swede looses his/her virginity at 14,5. People get married on the average when they are 34 years old. During the time in between we sleep around a lot with different people. We have a very liberal view on sex.

On the other hand we get very good sexual education in school early, and parents are very open about it, so we havn't got that much problems with teen pregnecies and STD's.

So, I wouldn't say that your friend is well adjusted, according to Swedish norms smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 07 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...because I said "negro" ?  When I look that up in a dictionary all I see is "offensive term.. blah blah blah."

You know how Wobble's member tag says 'Wobble the Apologiser'?

That's because of the 'wetback' thread. He had to post an appology for being racist or get banned.

So are you a WASP Advocate? What country did your forefathers come from? I'd love to know so I can look up offensive terms for them and see how you like it.

Political Correctness is the bane of intelligent thought, and I dont decry the use of racist terms on a PC basis. The thing is that sensitivity and respect for other people is not Political Correctness.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think your theory holds for Swedes in general. The average Swede looses his/her virginity at 14,5. People get married on the average when they are 34 years old. During the time in between we sleep around a lot with different people. We have a very liberal view on sex.

On the other hand we get very good sexual education in school early, and parents are very open about it, so we havn't got that much problems with teen pregnecies and STD's.

So, I wouldn't say that your friend is well adjusted, according to Swedish norms <span id='postcolor'>

LOL! Thanks Denoir.

But that's my point..she made an educated and personal choice.

What would happen if at 15 you had brought a GF home and told your parents she was going to stay over night and it was obvious you planned on being intimate?

In the vast majority of homes here, the law would get laid down and your GF would be going home.

The point is you have better education and it's not made out as a totally taboo topic..so you can make more advised and mature decisions. Or am I just out to lunch?

wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ June 06 2002,19wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 07 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...because I said "negro" ?  When I look that up in a dictionary all I see is "offensive term.. blah blah blah."

If you insist:

Dictionary.com:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ne·gro   Pronunciation Key  (ngr)

n. Often Offensive pl. Ne·groes

1. A Black person.

2. A member of the Negroid race. Not in scientific use.

<span id='postcolor'>

The racist part was the combination of "negro" and go back to Africa. As if you didn't know..<span id='postcolor'>

I don't use dictionary.com with all the pop-ups and the annoynances.

http://dictionary.msn.com/

if you type in wetback you will first be shown a warning, whereas when you type in negro you will not. Thus, logically wetback is considered to be a more offensive term than negro.

If I recall correctly Wobble went on bashing them.  I'm not.  I simply referred to a certain child-molesting celebrity as a negro.

Blacks themselves use that word more often than any other word in the dictionary.  Why is it a crime when a white person says it ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ June 07 2002,01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think your theory holds for Swedes in general. The average Swede looses his/her virginity at 14,5. People get married on the average when they are 34 years old. During the time in between we sleep around a lot with different people. We have a very liberal view on sex.

So, I wouldn't say that your friend is well adjusted, according to Swedish norms <span id='postcolor'>

LOL! Thanks Denoir.

But that's my point..she made an educated and personal choice.

What would happen if at 15 you had brought a GF home and told your parents she was going to stay over night and it was obvious you planned on being intimate?

In the vast majority of homes here, the law would get laid down and your GF would be going home.

The point is you have better education and it's not made out as a totally taboo topic..so you can make more advised and mature decisions.  Or am I just out to lunch?<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I'm danish, but sweden and denmark is pretty much the same on these points. My impression is that most parents accept it, but makes sure that their kids are properly informed about the deal. Also, schools makes sure to teach about it in good time, like before age 15. I think we had about it in school when we where 13 or 14. The legal age here is 15 and nobody I know of sees anything horrific in having sex at this age. Generally I think we skandinavians screw alot more than others  - probably to stay warm during long dark and cold winternights biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Generally I think we skandinavians screw alot more than others - probably to stay warm during long dark and cold winternights <span id='postcolor'>

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

How does that explain Canada? It's equally cold and dark here, and I find the vast majority of my countrymates are prudes and generally self righteous and uptight about it wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ June 07 2002,01:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Generally I think we skandinavians screw alot more than others  - probably to stay warm during long dark and cold winternights <span id='postcolor'>

WAHAHAHAHAHA!  

How does that explain Canada? It's equally cold and dark here, and I find the vast majority of my countrymates are prudes and generally self righteous and uptight about it wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know - it was just bullox. I actually don't have a clue what makes the difference. Maybe that our hethern roots never really got suppressed entirely. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know - it was just bullox. I actually don't have a clue what makes the difference. Maybe that our hethern roots never really got suppressed entirely.<span id='postcolor'>

My take on it is the majority of early settlers were relgious fanatics...and that became ingrained in our culture.