Sign in to follow this  
HeliHaole

Does TOH realistically simulate torque?

Hi all, new to the site and game. I have played flight sim X with dodo sim upgrades in the past and one thing that bothered me about the sims were the lack of simulated torque. can anyone shed light on what this game is like? if you raise the collective do you need to put left pedal in? conversley does lowering the collective induce left yaw?

Thanks in advance

yes it does now. plus the FM is being tweaked further to be even truer to helicopter flight than currently.

if you raise the collective do you need to put left pedal in? conversley does lowering the collective induce left yaw?

:)

You can see on my feet that i'm constantely plying with it. That's awesome

See when I slow down I have to push left pedal to not turn. Normal.

Fast response guy's :)

See you I Muuuuuust go to bed.. _-_

Edited by hon0

I can do pretty much what I want with heli, but autorotation is still another challenge I cannot win with yet. After flying choppers in sims for many years now, I still find new things to work on with TOH. This game is amazing already, and with so many things still to come (new FM) it's gonna be the best ever. You'll love it.

torque effects are a joke at best, they haven't programmed it correctly in toh at all. it's there but it'll just confuse you if you're expecting it to be like a real helicopter.