Sign in to follow this  
nuxil

B.E.C. "Battleye Extended Controls" - Admin Tool

Heya,

I've been running BEC with A3ST (A3ST-ArmA-3-Server-Tools), but every time A3ST restarts the server and opens another instance of BEC, the previous windows do not shut. This results in RCon messages duplicating and appearing however many times the server has restarted. Is there a way to make BEC close when the server is #shutdown?

Hmm, thats odd.

Bec should auto quit when the server shutsdown.

is it possible to put a delay on the server startup in A3ST (A3ST-ArmA-3-Server-Tools) ?

i myself am using firedeamon to start/stop our server and have no experiance with A3ST so i cant be much help with that.

It seems BEC closes, then opens another four instances of the software, causing the duplication. I'll have a look into firedaemon. We run multiple ARMA Life servers as well as TeamSpeak off a single dedicated server, and so an actual dedi reboot is off the cards. If you could help of offer a solution, me and the rest of the guys from KNG would love it!

Well. only solution i can give you is to use firedaemon,

Or you could use some bat script to do the task. i have seen many of them around on the net "on dayz forums etc".

Other than that i cant help you very much since your problem seems to be realted to A3ST.

You could try to contact the A3ST dev and report the bug so he can fix the problem. if he is still in active.

Well. only solution i can give you is to use firedaemon,

Or you could use some bat script to do the task. i have seen many of them around on the net "on dayz forums etc".

Other than that i cant help you very much since your problem seems to be realted to A3ST.

You could try to contact the A3ST dev and report the bug so he can fix the problem. if he is still in active.

Just ran BEC separately, and it STILL duplicates itself. Weird.

Also, could you give me a quick run down on using this in conjunction with firedaemon? Sorry to be a pain, but I love what you've developed and I really want it to work with our clan.

Picture works best so take a look at this

http://opendayz.net/threads/how-to-using-firedaemon-w-dayz-extras.7441/

i just do stp1 & stp2 for bec on our server.

and in the setting tab i have. restart program upon exit.

there is realy not much more to it.

bec should not duplicate itself when starting up. sound like you have some weird things happening on the server.

are you using version 1.595 ?

@m0dg0d, i dont do linux so i cant help you much. check out wine. and read this http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16421

Edited by nuxil

Thanks, this restart batch might be of use as it does the trick for us.

@echo off
echo.
echo KILL servers
set serverkill="ARMA PATH"
cd /d %serverkill%
taskkill /im arma3altisserver.exe
set serverkill="2ND SERVER ARMA PATH"
cd /d %serverkill%
taskkill /im arma3stratisserver.exe
echo.
echo Kill Bec.exe
set beckill="C:\xxgames\ServerTools\BEC"
cd /d %beckill%
taskkill /im bec.exe

timeout 10

echo.
echo Restarting
:: start the servers..
set armapath="ARMA PATH"
cd /d %armapath%
start "" "arma3altisserver.exe" -server -ip=IP -port=PORT -bepath=BE PATH -config=server.cfg -cpuCount=8 -maxMem=16384 -mod=@life_server;@Arma2NET
set armapath="ARMA PATH"
cd /d %armapath%
start "" "arma3stratisserver.exe" -server -ip=IP -port=PORT -bepath=BE PATH -config=server.cfg -cpuCount=8 -maxMem=16384 -mod=@life_server;@Arma2NET
echo.
echo Starting Bec
timeout 10
:: start bec
set becpath="BEC PATH"
cd /d %becpath%
start "" "bec.exe" -f Config_Altis.cfg
start "" "bec.exe" -f Config_Stratis.cfg
echo.
echo Server Started 100%

cls
@exit

In my log folder under errors, it comes up with this error: Error in verified check. Processing info later...

Should I be worried about this?

Thanks

In my log folder under errors, it comes up with this error: Error in verified check. Processing info later...

Should I be worried about this?

Thanks

Nothing to worrie about. just ignore this.

This project will be discontinued.

I have requested that this thread will be closed for the time being..

Maybe at somepoint i'll pick it up again. But for now i have some other things i like to spend my time on.

New people who wants to use it will still be able to download it and use the doc's on ibattle.org for some time.

Regards.

Nuxil

some small updates done.

although i request that this thread is kept closed.

posting will be continued here

Edited by nuxil