Sign in to follow this  
nuxil

B.E.C. "Battleye Extended Controls" - Admin Tool

here you go.

http://www.ibattle.org/install-and-configure/configure/

make sure to read it. all the info you need is there.

Thank you but dont work again. I read it, i'm sure.

Config.cfg was here : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\Bec\Config\Config.cfg

I have always this error when i want to lunch it ...

( "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\BEC\Bec.exe" -f Config.cfg for my luncher at desk windows )

Thank you for help ;)

Try removing the space in the Arma 3 folder name so it's arma3 or what ever you would like to rename it to.

well. i think the problem is he said he read the install guid, but i doubt it.

errors is self explained, if you open up the config dir and check whats there and whats in your config.cfg file.

i am almost willing to bet 10$ that.

in your config you have this.

[bec]

Admins = Admins.xml

but in your config directory. the file is named Admins_Example.xml

in your config you have this.

[bec]

Admins = Admins.xml

but in your config directory. the file is named Admins_Example.xml

Thank you, in fact, it is A3_Admins.xml default. That's why it doesn't work.

But now, i have a other problem :

9119017901.jpg

Thank you for your help and support.

its usaly caused by your BeServer.cfg file has wrong extensions, ie. it will error if it ends with: .cfg.txt or .txt.cfg

its usaly caused by your BeServer.cfg file has wrong extensions, ie. it will error if it ends with: .cfg.txt or .txt.cfg

Hello,

I did not in fact this file so I create. It works now :)

However, it can not connect to my server, and after three attempts, he stops.

Thank you for your help sir !

So what i need here:

ClientRequiredTs3_Channel = ["1", "2"]

did i need here the ChannelID or what? There is no Explanation on this

Yes. its Cid's

if you have 3 channels that user must connect to. example "3","5","19" you put that in. with quotes "n"

if you have 3 channels users are not allowed into. example "3","5","19" you put in with a starting !, like "!3","!5","!19"

but you can not mix the two types.

sorry for lack of info. the ts3 plugin will be updated in next update. fixes some minor issues.

i'll update the info for it aswell.

I have BattlEye working perfectly (i can use rcon in-game as well as via BattleWarden) and i got BEC to connect to my BattlEye server, but no BEC commands are working. I have myself set up as an admin and it will recognize me as an admin, but any commands i do dont get executed. In addition other features like whitelist and swear filter are broken. The only thing i was able to test that works is name filter.

Any idea what's happening?

read the docs.

make sure you use a channel that sends to the server, ie global chat.

make sure whitelist is uncommented in the cfg file, same for badwords.

check the error log.

post cfg file/screenshot of tests..

Everything im using is uncommented (the only thing commented is scheduler). I have global channel disabled. How can i configure a different channel to be used for admin commands? Also, no logs are being created.

well. if you have global channel disabled. you might have a problem.

you could use other channels. such as side chat. but i will only work if you have players on the same side as you.

more so about the badwords not working. admins are immune for this. only normal players will get warnings. "is that the case? no players at all get warnings?"

also ensure Warnings is set to higher or equal to 0 in your cfg file.

regarding your whitelist. make sure it follows the same format as the example file.

---

Guid SomeText or name

Guid SomeMoreText or name

Guid blah

---

My server runs the Arma 2:OA beta server, and global chat is disabled in it (i cant run stable because my server is DayZ Epoch).

As a test, i removed myself from admin and tried to trigger the swear filter and nothing happened.

well. i can not help you with just posting random replys to you.

so 1st of all. ensure that your betabuild has BE support.

then take some time and send me a email with your cfg settings. and a few screenshots of your tests.

im working on 1.59, well its almost done. but if your discoverd some new bug, i would like to check it out before i release 1.59.

I finally got part of it working. All the commands are still broken because i cant use the global channel, but i did get whitelisting to work (partially) which is the main thing im interested in.

Swear filter is still broken. I have warnings set to 3, and i tested by saying a banned word several times and it didnt kick me from server.

Oddly, when i have more than one guid in the Whitelist.txt file, it breaks whitelisting and i still get kicked when i connect (i removed myself as admin to test). I followed the example whitelist file that's included.

This works:

abcdefghijklmno12345678912345678 Name-1

This doesnt work:

abcdefghijklmno12345678912345678 Name-1

abcdefghijklmno12345678912345678 Name

abcdefghijklmno12345678912345678 Name_3

hmm. oki. are you using version 1.58?

Edit:

after looking around in the code. i noticed that there is indeed a bug with the whitelisting.

if the file is saved as ansi or utf-8 (without bom "byte order marker") it will ignore a line.

set your whitelist file to format. utf-8 (with Bom) solves it. this will be fixed in 1.59

Edited by nuxil

Should all the config files be set to that format too?

Also, why can't other channels be used to kick/ban users?

Ah cool. Also i found out is it possible for the beta to use global chat. Answer is over here.

Guys please help configure BEC

I have a server with 60 slots it is very popular , a lot of attempts to connect , so administraii and users that help the server we did Admin slots in a row put slotlomit 50 . But for some reason they do not want to work correctly. Since so many connections administrator tries to join in the chat message appears BEC

Admin Petro connected but eventually it kicked from server , because of a lack of authorization to the backup slot. Why does this happen ? and how can I fix it ? The file Admins.xml all spelled correctly .

Please help good people!

its a known bug. it has been fixed in 1.59. will release the new version in a few days.

New version out. 1.59

Finally i got some time to update Bec.

Bec 1.59 will be the last version i do for a some time "maybe the last". The time has come to move on to other projects!

You can get the latest version here !

Make sure to read the changelog. if you are using plugins with version <=1.58. you might need to do some editing and or replace some files.

If i get the time i will do more documentation on plugins. but as for now best way is just to dig around in existing plugins.

Changelog

- Fixed: names with spaces was stored wrong on event, connecting

- Fixed: Slotlimit was a bit buggy.

- Fixed: whitelist file with format ansi and utf-8 (with bom, "byte order mark") missed one line.

- Fixed: Some typos, "i bet there still are some".

- Fixed: And more misc code cleanup, not worth going into detail.

- Added: Extension check on the BEServer file.

- Added: --enc switch for startup. "use: chcp ,in cmd to get your active char table" default for bec is 65001. "experimental"

- Added: log plugins that starts.

- Added: Timeout setting in [misc], back by user request.

- Added: Exception block to rss plugin.

- Added: Status xml generator plugin.

- Added: Connectionlimiter plugin. this works the same way floodcontrol2 did in version 1.48

- Removed: LogDir removed from the config. the log directory will instead be same as your config name.

- Changed: Some varnames has been changed. will affect plugins.

# Note due to the varname changes. plugins such as the ts3 needs to be replaced. if your using 1.58 or lower.

New version out. 1.59

Finally i got some time to update Bec.

Bec 1.59 will be the last version i do for a some time "maybe the last". The time has come to move on to other projects!

You can get the latest version here !

Make sure to read the changelog. if you are using plugins with version <=1.58. you might need to do some editing and or replace some files.

If i get the time i will do more documentation on plugins. but as for now best way is just to dig around in existing plugins.

Changelog

- Fixed: names with spaces was stored wrong on event, connecting

- Fixed: Slotlimit was a bit buggy.

- Fixed: whitelist file with format ansi and utf-8 (with bom, "byte order mark") missed one line.

- Fixed: Some typos, "i bet there still are some".

- Fixed: And more misc code cleanup, not worth going into detail.

- Added: Extension check on the BEServer file.

- Added: --enc switch for startup. "use: chcp ,in cmd to get your active char table" default for bec is 65001. "experimental"

- Added: log plugins that starts.

- Added: Timeout setting in [misc], back by user request.

- Added: Exception block to rss plugin.

- Added: Status xml generator plugin.

- Added: Connectionlimiter plugin. this works the same way floodcontrol2 did in version 1.48

- Removed: LogDir removed from the config. the log directory will instead be same as your config name.

- Changed: Some varnames has been changed. will affect plugins.

# Note due to the varname changes. plugins such as the ts3 needs to be replaced. if your using 1.58 or lower.

Now when you install slotslimit = 40 when an administrator logs kicks casual player? who is logged on to the server administrator

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

I have 50 slots on the server if I put slotlimit = 40

then we get 10 seats for administrators, if the server goes 40 ordinary players, and after them, such as 5 to 45 people to become administrators

But! if someone from the usual 40 kicks or they go out, it would be logical that osbozhdayutsya places, but other players will not let that eventually leads to an overall limit of 40 players with administrators