Sign in to follow this  
Vixit

(solved) skip memory missions

hello,

i'm stuck with the memory operation bullseye.

i'm running and running at the extraction point with 8 guys after me and i'm getting shot every time

i hate fps and i don't buy a heligame to play this.

is there a way to skip this mission?

greetings

in the mission, press first "strg and -" the minus at the right side over + and the small enter.Sorry don´t know the right name. after that type "endmission".

That (guess what) ends the mission.

There appears no init line or anything visual when pressing the strg+- so don´t worry.

Edited by Baraka

in the mission, press first "strg and -" the minus at the right side over + and the small enter.Sorry don´t know the right name. after that type "endmission".

That (guess what) ends the mission.

There appears no init line or anything visual when pressing the strg+- so don´t worry.

Sorry, but what is strg ? Is it a key?

More importantly, the memory scenarios are optional for this exact reason. Your brother asks you to continue the story or stop it for now. Pick the latter and you'll not have to play this scenario at all. If you're already in it, you can revert to Heliport and make the choice again :)

As for the shortcut:

it's left shift and numpad minus followed by letters ENDMISSION

That's autorotation. There's some hints on the billboard in your brother's office and you'll probably find some hints here if you search for that. It's very tricky though, so I missed out on a lot of a mission since I had to end the mission since I just couldn't land safely from the height/speed I'd autosaved at.