Sign in to follow this  
reapernz

Adding ammo creates ??

i`m trying to create a small military mission in TOH but cant put down ammo creates , does anyone know how this can be done ?

hello and welcome. we all have been where you are right now at some point. I've been told this 100 times from other members you need to look or search before you asked for a simple question like that but I know how you feel the editor and scripting can be overwhelming at times but don't give up. Go into the editor select empty you will see a bunch of ammo crates choose one and place it on the map and you are done. Take care.

i`m trying to create a small military mission in TOH but cant put down ammo creates , does anyone know how this can be done ?
ps I'm assuming the editor is exactly the same as arma Edited by AVIBIRD 1

hello and welcome. we all have been where you are right now at some point. I've been told this 100 times from other members you need to look or search before you asked for a simple question like that but I know how you feel the editor and scripting can be overwhelming at times but don't give up. Go into the editor select empty you will see a bunch of ammo crates choose one and place it on the map and you are done. Take care.

ps I'm assuming the editor is exactly the same as arma

there are no ammo crates in TOH.

there are no ammo crates in TOH.

LOL I guess you need to see if someone made a mod for the game. I never played the game. If no ammo crates within the box game then a mod would be answer. Just give one of the developers a pm Bohemia is good like that Hope you find your ammo box take care. Avibird

I suppose for TKoH the “cargo container in net†would make a good stand-in for an ammo box, however in the TKoH CP (using A2OA) putting A2 type ammo box in helicopters would result in an explosion shortly (~1min/0.5km) after take-off (don’t know about if they do the same when a sling load but I suppose there is only one way to find out)

edit:

Well sling loading an default A2 ammo crate works, however it fly’s unusually forward rather than hang vertically/slightly backwards with speed.

Edited by b101_uk