Sign in to follow this  
Sart

Praire Grove SP/Co-op (1-4)

Hi guys, finally have this one done. It's kind of a remake on how the Marines first landed on Chernarus. Also, it's AI lead to give it a early campaign sort of feel, and because sometimes everyone just wants to play as joe rifleman. I also wanted to avoid the "one squad vs the world" feel and have a few other squads with their own objectives fighting along with you.

It was made with a small co-op group in mind, but works great in singleplayer as well. Features a lot of custom voice work, loading screens, and other goodies. Hope you enjoy!

Mega Upload:

- DOWNLOAD

Armaholic Mirror:

- Prairie Grove Co-04

Edited by Sart

Any chance of another host for this file - megaUpload crashes IE and Firefox for me.

Thanks for this mission Sart. Should it work on a dedicated server?

Thanks for this mission Sart. Should it work on a dedicated server?

To be honest, i'm not sure. I had it tested quite a bit on a regular server, with the clients running "-showScriptErrors". No one reported anything, but unfortunately I don't have access to a dedicated.

Although, off the top of my head I can't think of any reasons why it wouldn't. If anyone finds any screw-ups during gameplay on a dedicated, i'll certainly try an fix it.

great mission so far, I've stopped right before taking the compound.

do you plan to make other missions? or a campaign? I like it very much

To be honest, i'm not sure. I had it tested quite a bit on a regular server, with the clients running "-showScriptErrors". No one reported anything, but unfortunately I don't have access to a dedicated.

Although, off the top of my head I can't think of any reasons why it wouldn't. If anyone finds any screw-ups during gameplay on a dedicated, i'll certainly try an fix it.

Gave it only a quick try on the CiA dedicated coop server (games are open to public, click the banner on my signature for details)

First impression is very good, excellent atmosphere!

I will let you know if we come into trouble.

Working great in Single Player so far - very enjoyable mission.

Had lots of fun with this mission on the CiA server last night. Mjolnir filmed it all on Fraps and uploaded it to youtube :). Check here for the videos.

Edited by Variable

Really nice mission, all worked good in SP.

now i discovered another bug/problem. if you switch to a diffent player the guy you played before will not follow anymore the leader and ignoring his order, anyone else noticed that? thx for the mission Sart!

That's not the mission bug I guess, but the "good old" bug with switchRole ability.

During a recent test, we discovered that something in the 1.60 patch may have broken this mission (At least in Multiplayer). After the Huey drops off the reinforcements, the trigger to make the AI leader continue into the city may not fire if you are running 1.60. Have any of you guys played this with the latest patch?