Sign in to follow this  
Fanatik

New Missions

Ok... so I've flown the winch the people off the boat (or out of the water) for the umpteenth time... I've moved the boxes all around the map, and I've inserted the swat team over and over again.... I like whats been done so far, but how about a roof rescue?? or pick up victims from a traffic accident, or a fall victim or anything but a boat rescue again.... couldn't we be hired to move steel beams to a construction site, or a vehicle of some sort to a new location, or ANYTHING but these same missions over and over again. I really want to like this game, but advertising that each rescue is different because the boat is moved to a different spot on the water is really misleading (this is the kind of logic our politicians use in govrnment, and they think we are just too dumb to notice). Aside from this, is there a listing somewhere that I missed of user made missions that we can integrate into the game? ANYTHING new would be a breath of fresh air.... maybe I'm off the mark here and I'm just not seeing it... if so, please, someone set me straight.... thanks...