Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattleField 3

;2088577']I have just been teamkilled for the attack chopper. Needless to say I'm not very happy' date=' his name was 's1ckPLaYeR', he also shoots you for the fun of it; avoid him like the plague.[/quote']

on a counter message...foxhound is an easy target

Just preemptively ban anyone who joins the server with a name that uses a mix of Upper/lowercase letters and letters as numbers.

That should take care of about 99.9% of hackers.

Just preemptively ban anyone who joins the server with a name that uses a mix of Upper/lowercase letters and letters as numbers.

laters Ck

No, since I had to use a combination of upper/lowercase and numbers for for my alias, since origin say my other name used with BC2 cant be used with origin since its owned by a domain called @tds.net, according to an EA representative.

You ban a player for a reason not before they have done anything... otherwise 90% of BF3 players would be banned by your reckoning...

;2088641']No' date=' since I had to use a combination of upper/lowercase and numbers for for my alias, since origin say my other name used with BC2 cant be used with origin since its owned by a domain called @tds.net, according to an EA representative.

You ban a player for a reason not before they have done anything... otherwise 90% of BF3 players would be banned by your reckoning...[/quote']

I'd also be banned, way to go, me matey :j:

;2088361']Awkward for the sniper' date=' but good show, anyone else would have shot to the death...

His escape is tear inspiring :p[/quote']

Hillarious :D

Revive!!

100 Points

__

Here's another vid of an apparent blind sniper and a cocktail of C4.

5pHDP2y9f-g

can u add me aswell on the platoon thingy, ingame name is PumaFIN:)

edit- applied, add me and u have a nice practice target running in the wilds like a blind rabbit :bounce3:

Edited by SPC.Puma_FIN

please drop me a url for the server on battlelog, so i can add it to platoon description (i wasn't able to find it via filters).

and if anyone wonders why there's no emblem for the platoon, i'm sorry but i can't be bothered creating one out of the limited and l337 icons DICE provides, with no way to upload your own image or vector file...

You can add a custom one. Loads of platoons have all sorts of pics now without using the default logo's.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/117314

http://tommynation.com/battlefield-3-battlelog-custom-platoon-emblem/

Last two links are the hax0r way, until a nice chrome plugin fixed the issue, it's as easy as clicking custom emblem, edit emblem page now and choosing the file from your HDD.. :cool:

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

I thought some of you might enjoy this:

6AFPGc15bn8&feature=g-vrec&context=G29bbdfbRVAAAAAAAAAA

If nothing else I thought some of his comments were kind of funny. Not the type of guy I would enjoy playing with but funny.

Sniper shotguns, lol. The fact that you can get away with such asshattery as putting a sniper scope on a shotgun is pretty much the benchmark of a "modern" FPS.

What's next, flamethrowers on AK47s? ohwait

gone are the days of true shotgun snipers from BC2 where you had optics to use :p

gone are the days of true shotgun snipers from BC2 where you had optics to use :p

You couldn't add the 8x + scopes to shotguns in BC2, 4x tops... I used to hate those little scumbags, sniping me on heavy metal from the hill 500m away. :mad:

;2097154']You couldn't add the 8x + scopes to shotguns in BC2' date=' 4x tops... I used to hate those little scumbags, sniping me on heavy metal from the hill 500m away. :mad:[/quote']

Wait... you could put scopes on shotguns? In BC2? And the sniper shotgun goes way back, probably even before Crysis :yay:

;2097154']You couldn't add the 8x + scopes to shotguns in BC2' date=' 4x tops... I used to hate those little scumbags, sniping me on heavy metal from the hill 500m away. :mad:[/quote']

ah i meant to write "no optics to use"

That makes much more sense.

doesnt it. maybe i should shut up when im tired :D

Nice backrape! But still didn't cap the point, useless teammates, I'd say

Wait... you could put scopes on shotguns? In BC2? And the sniper shotgun goes way back, probably even before Crysis :yay:

Yeah I tried to recall, obviously my brain wasn't functioning aswell :D

If you think BF3 is a good game you must serously be demented. Its possibly one of the worst games ive played in a long time. BC2 was pretty decent and i played it quite a bit and liked it, but BF3 is well like a complete clusterfuck of someones ideas all being thrown into a steaming pile of fishshit and just slopped out for the hordes of brainless gormies to jack up their daily dose of smack.. I wont even borther to explain the reasons why i hate this game other than id rather stick a needle loaded with tabasco sauce in my cock than play this game.

If you think BF3 is a good game you must serously be demented. Its possibly one of the worst games ive played in a long time. BC2 was pretty decent and i played it quite a bit and liked it, but BF3 is well like a complete clusterfuck of someones ideas all being thrown into a steaming pile of fishshit and just slopped out for the hordes of brainless gormies to jack up their daily dose of smack.. I wont even borther to explain the reasons why i hate this game other than id rather stick a needle loaded with tabasco sauce in my cock than play this game.

Weird, as BF3 is closer to BC2 than it is to BF2.

Yeh i know, but thats just the thing i can play BC2 and enjoy it, and i was good at it. But BF3 i suck, its like everytime i play it i get so angry i end up rage quitting. I either get put on a team getting base raped, get sniped from 1 of the 30 snipers or get blown up by a bunch of rocket spamming whores. Ive just gotten to the point that the game anit for me and never will be. Its more catered to those gamers who scream at their screen BOOOM headshot while using a rocket launcher. Ive had too many wtf moments in BF3 ive given up, ive pumped round after into someone and they just turned round and go bam and im thinking hang on a min wtf just happened. I dont sense that there is any actual frontline in BF3 its just a bunch of spawn locations randomly placed alround the map and everyone is on a team deathmatch or running about the place like headless chickens waiting to get killed.

Edited by Opticalsnare