Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattleField 3

Some good tweaks and fixes there. Pity the AAVP-7A1 wasn't tweaked, since it can take more or less the same amount of damage as the MBTs.

Edited by colossus

have a look over CIT, see how many bugs from OFP/A1 where ported in A2/OA.....:rolleyes:

funny indeed

not that many ...

often 'bugs' as seen by users are design decisions or limitations from old times ...

while this ... is just plain bug ...

BC2 alpha, beta, full, post

MOH alpha, beta, full, post

BF3 alpha, beta, full, post

maybe they fix it in BC3 :D

not that many ...

often 'bugs' as seen by users are design decisions or limitations from old times ...

while this ... is just plain bug ...

BC2 alpha, beta, full, post

MOH alpha, beta, full, post

BF3 alpha, beta, full, post

maybe they fix it in BC3 :D

So now that BIS is in the new times, Dx10 and 11, full quad core support, 64bit executable and some kind of modern physics engine can we expect these all limitations to Poof? :p

Could've swore that BF3 was BC3 just written differently.

The next iteration should be called Battlefield CANNOT CONNECT TO EA SERVER Please try again later.

Thats an old "bug" its been around since Medal of Honor Allied Assault. FPDR

So now that BIS is in the new times, Dx10 and 11, full quad core support, 64bit executable and some kind of modern physics engine can we expect these all limitations to Poof? :p

64bit binaries? No one said there will be any, on the contrary

When DICE somewhat approach what BIS creates then they can start getting away with bugs.

Well, I've been trying to play BF3 for the first time since the new patch was released... it's been two hours and - for some reason - two patch installs, and I still can't play.

First I updated the game, then went to battlelog and tried to join a server... and it told me the game needed updating. :confused: So I let it download the effing huge update, waited until it said "ready to play", then tried to join another server... only for it to tell me (again) that the game needs updating. :mad:

No, I'm not downloading that shit a third time. Bye bye BF3.

Is it just my perception or is it true that more & more game problems are less to do with ingame bugs and more about getting them to even work in the first place as a result of over-zealous DRM and other game management devices?

Is it just my perception or is it true that more & more game problems are less to do with ingame bugs and more about getting them to even work in the first place as a result of over-zealous DRM and other game management devices?

It is true.

Its sad that people who pirate games have a better gaming experience in the end..

It is true.

Its sad that people who pirate games have a better gaming experience in the end..

ahahhaha :D

And sadly that is the one ironic truth that these publishers will refuse to see.

No, I'm not downloading that shit a third time. Bye bye BF3.

Can I have your game?:icon_neutral:

Can I have your game?:icon_neutral:

I honestly wish I could give it to you. :D

The "bye bye" part may have been exaggerated though, even if I have started to regret letting myself get talked into buying this game. At the moment my frustration and displeasure with Origin's crappyness is simply much greater than my desire to start playing again... but since I can't sell the game to someone else and I've got a snowball's chance in hell of getting my money back at all, I'll probably give it another go sooner or later. At least I'll try, if Origin will actually let me play it again. :rolleyes:

I always love the random levels of crazy in Battlefield games, seems to finally be coming through with BF3...

FOaGhE_sejI

You haven't played BF1942, don't you?

k-wFI9vTqto

PD: Ah, looks like the BF3 guys got into that video too

I preordered this game but still have not bothered to install it after playing the beta.

I just didnt think it was worth the bandwidth :p

Looks like 1942 took a bit more skill with target leading..if it wasn't staged you know that guy was staring at his screen in disbelief.

One of the things that really confuses me is..A. Why Russians and B, why do they feel under equipped..using RPG-7's compared to the MEC in BF2 that used the ERYX? In Special forces the Russians were also using the BMP-3 but now they use the BMP2?

Edited by NodUnit

Looks like 1942 took a bit more skill with target leading..if it wasn't staged you know that guy was staring at his screen in disbelief.

One of the things that really confuses me is..A. Why Russians and B, why do they feel under equipped..using RPG-7's compared to the MEC in BF2 that used the ERYX? In Special forces the Russians were also using the BMP-3 but now they use the BMP2?

BMP-3 with its 100mm cannon would be a bit off-balance to the LAV dont you think?

BMP2 is in levels with the AAV, the LAV gets to fight off...*remembers market place* wait what the hell happened to the BTR-90.

It just really feels like the Russians, an actual military force..are less equipped or just about as advanced as the MEC from BF2.

Edited by NodUnit

BMP-3 with its 100mm cannon would be a bit off-balance to the LAV dont you think?

I don't think they pay particular attention to the actual characteristics of the weapon. So long as it looks like a cannon, they could attach whatever variables they please and no one would really be upset.

Hi. I thought that face rocket in mid-air actions are best in Quake... I was wrong.

FOaGhE_sejI

That could be bad and good if EA\DICE actually made 2143...

Good because 2142 was my favorite in the series

Bad because EA\DICE will probably screw it up like they did with BF3