bagram

AEK pack by yvandrey

He has released several shops of the addon. Not bad.

Questions / comments (just say, that the subject matter into a living have never seen):

- It seemed that the model is somewhat too big in relation to the model of man;

- The sound. It is not bad, but quiet, and too different from what I'm used to the ACE. And from the sound of an AK-74 in reality, closer to that of ACE;

- For the sight 1P100 not made ​​alternative form through mechanical sight, although the model shows that it is possible. No alternative form through the mechanics of a "Shahin", while he was too lame 1P78 - but in reality it is the use of these sights are?

- I would like to fly a little higher;

- Yes, the texture of metal parts look too matte plastic, which for me is not very important, but here in the form of the iron sight when aiming would like to see more black, not gray;

- Well, then I shall have, and AN-94. He, in contrast to the ÐЕК, is in service with Russan Army.

Google We apologize for our English :)

Edited by [HA]boris

yAndrey - you don't have an AN94 pack in the works, by any chance? :D

I believe that the weapons would look nice. AN94 - i dont like how it looks.

My plans on the future: AS "Val"

boris;2058941']Questions / comments

1. Model of man in Arma2 higth=1.7m wight=0.5m real AEK-971=965 mm Length

My model

2. Sound. I take standart BIS sound sample:

ca\sounds\weapons\rifles\AK74_single3

3. About alternative sight: 1pn100

4. Im not understand the question.

5. Real AEK iron sight

6. OSN Saturn Look "Weapons" section.

Outstanding models, thank you very much !

I can only reinforce the suggestions about giving them a more used look and adding the "under the scope" iron sight modes for CQB.

+1 To robalo's suggestion. Sudden's AK74M pack has this feature also and is most useful.

I think you're make it too fast to be binarized, at least why don't let other interested modders try to polish it and give you several suggestions of enhancements?

Normally ODOLS are provided and suggestions can be made and if author is interested, apply them. MLODS are generally for team members / etc..

But of course if author wants to go OpenSource, then why not :)

Well i think the other good modders busy with their good projects. I make my addon for Arma2 only. I do not want my model dragged into a stalker and similar games.

Now im working on Specular maps. I used to think that it is sufficient to use the BIS TexView2s filter. I was wrong.

The same way i add the "under the scope" iron sight modes for CQB for all models with scope. 1PN100 upper. Shahin under.

nice work i love aek in bf2 and bf3 and now i can love it here too^^my only suggestion is maybe add more variants;) thx

Looks like metal, but could use some wear on the edges, gives more lifelike feeling. But that is kind of personal preference..

You have made great job, really impressive.:icon14:

There are some minor issues with 1p63: reticle looks strange, it recieves shadow and is too dim in daylight, also should have slight transparency; optics in reality have purple tint as you can see in video below.

QTv0ixX3gYM

These weapons are pretty sweet. Any plans to make surpressed versions of all versions? As well as a GL on all versions? Or laser sights on all? I think it would be pretty sweet to have a suppressed night sight with laser and GL on it...kinda like the M4 sopmods

Nice package. One of my favorite weapons in my entire videogamer career (pardon the stretch). Just out of fun I was making custom sounds for the 971/973, but I can't seem to open the config.bin.

Would you please share the classnames and their dependancies? That is, if you don't mind. Thanks for the great mod ;)

I love the AEK, there are many different rifles I have seen, but this one is special to me :)

I only wish the sound file was better for the weapon, but other than that its a great looking model indeed :D

Would you please share the classnames and their dependancies? That is, if you don't mind. Thanks for the great mod ;)

Here's my ACE config source, it has all the original classes and preserves the weapon class inheritance, just modified the muzzle classes inside them for my needs.

Anyone know what name this addon use in cfgpatches? I'm making small RF Army replacement for personal use, but without it game keeps bugging me with missing addon message.

Good news, pak AEK will be included in mod ACE:

Rabalo:

They will be available in @ACEX at next update:

ACE_AEK_971

ACE_AEK_971_gp

ACE_AEK_971_1p63

ACE_AEK_971_gp_1p63

ACE_AEK_971_1p78

ACE_AEK_971_1pn100

ACE_AEK_971_shahin

ACE_AEK_971_tgp_cln

ACE_AEK_973s

ACE_AEK_973s_gp

ACE_AEK_973s_1p63

ACE_AEK_973s_gp_1p63

ACE_AEK_973s_1p78

ACE_AEK_973s_1pn100

ACE_AEK_973s_shahin

ACE_AEK_973s_tgp_cln

Best news since it came out, looks like that ticket in the CIT paid off :)

Thanks Bagram.