Sign in to follow this  
markoita

problem with take on helicopte

Hello ... I asked a question for a friend to take on helicopter from handset has this problem ... I know ... help?

pretty much after a while I'm playing out the screen error

Out of memory.

Your swap file is too small, only 5MB of free space left.

Increase your swap file size or delete some files from your hard drive

thanks again

That's it: Increase your swap file size or delete some files from your hard drive. This is probably solution to your problem.

Why did u try to manage swap file sizes?By default, windows manages the swap file dynamically, meaning that Windows increases and decreases its size as needed. For most users it is recommended to let Windows manage it to ensure that there is always sufficient memory addressing for applications and processes.So you need to put it on default again.. cause you dont know how to handle it .Start/Settings/ControlPanel/System/AdvancedSystemSettings you will see -> Performance Visual effects,processor scheduling , memory usage etc press Settings and click Let windows choose whats best for my computer .Then go advanced on the same window -> u will see virtual memory press change...-> and click Automatically manage paging file size for all drives apply your changes / restart your pc and try again ...

Edited by Restless