Sign in to follow this  
Dillinja

Lost all money and progress...

Random issue to be honest, i finished mission 7 in career mode all done all good ...but when i returned to the heliport it started a fresh ! Your brother introducing the other 2 guys and instructs u to go on radio also all money gone :(....

Its weird because the previous missions i done are still in list but after mission 7 its jus got helipad and thas where it starts over again....Has anyone else had this or can help ?...

Thanks

DAN

Hello,

I have a simular problem,

I finished the third mission (the one with the whales), but when i land and end the mission correctly, i come to the heliport and see i have to do the mission over.

When i check the menus, and choose the career options, i see when i click the third mission the replay option.

Perhaps it has to to something with the update, i updated when i saved in the midst of the third mission. When i continued with the updated game, i couldn't select my save game, but when i slected revert mission, i could it play again from the start. So i did but when i finished then the mission, it seemed that i couldn't acces the fourth mission.

Please help.

Hello,

I can continue to mission 4 now!!!

I just did the third mission again but now from the very start:

at the heliport, with the brother talk and all.

So reverting the mission because of a faulty save-file due to the update

was not a solution. I think you have to select "heliport", do the last mission

you did again, and all will work again.

The curious thing is that when i look at the carreer menu i have now two times the third mission in my list to replay. But i can finally continue.

Whales are nice animals, but i have seen enough off them for a while.:)

greetings

I totally feel ur pain...mine went pear-shaped after the ridiculas lengthy cargo drop and then help out on airshow....Gutted ive got to replay again...i did find that mission a "mission"...

Il give what u said ago...hopefully i get some joy :)

thanks again vixit

Perhaps it has to to something with the update, i updated when i saved in the midst of the third mission. When i continued with the updated game, i couldn't select my save game, but when i slected revert mission, i could it play again from the start.

Yes, the patch should work fine with overall Career progress, but mid-scenario saves cannot be guaranteed to work. Try to at least Revert to the start of the last scenario (not the whole Career) to avoid such issues after patching.