JdB

OFPr.info / ofp.gamepark.cz

I recently installed Aram Cold War and am looking for addons for it. I just accessed ofpr and some reason I can't seem to download several addons. Is there any maintenance ongoing that I don't know about? or are the files slowly being removed? If yes, are there any other sites that I can download ofp addons from?

The site is very old so some download links arent working properly what particular addons are you looking for?

I have been able to download perfectly fine. Have in mind that you can only have 3 simultaneous connections to the FTP server, so you may get errors if using a download queue program.

But knowing what are the addons you are having issues with would be very helpful.

A tip for those that are having problems downloading from "dead" OFPr.info links.

Look at the link. If it says "www.ofpr.info" change this to "ftp.ofpr.info". For example:

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/JAM3_FIXED6.rar

Becomes

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/JAM3_FIXED6.rar

And it will work again.

Thank you for keeping up ofpr.info! :notworthy:

Maybe a silly question, but does the news posting work again?

Cannot Download from ofp.gamepark.cz

The webpage at ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/WW2BeachObstacles.rar might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address

The FTP server seems to be down

Please report all file download related problems to Jerry Hopper, he hosts the server.

http://forums.bistudio.com/member.php?5238-jerryhopper

I can't download any thing from OFPr.info / ofp.gamepark.cz

Cannot Download any addons or maps from ofp.gamepark.cz

I spent a week searching for alternative links and I didn't found

Please Help me :butbut:

I want to download this island please !!! :

Casurina Island Beta released

link

ofp.gamepark.eu/index.php?showthis=9827&newlang=eng

download links

full

ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/Casurina%20%20Beta%20heavy.rar

lite

ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/Casurina%20%20Beta%20lite.zip

I can't put links

Edited by PurePassion

it Work ... thank you very much :bounce3:

( OFPr.info & ofp.gamepark.cz ) is the best website for operation flashpoint fans

Thank you for keeping up ofpr.info :yay:

Hello,

Something is wrong with the DNS.

Replace : " ftp.ofpr.info" with "rom043.server4you.net" and your're golden.

Example : ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/Casurina%20%20Beta%20heavy.rar --> ftp://rom043.server4you.net/ofpd/islands2/Casurina%20%20Beta%20heavy.rar

i ve tried to paste a new path but i'm download empty files (folders have 0b)

i can,t download tj littlebirds http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=9191

Hello,

Something is wrong with the DNS.

Replace : " ftp.ofpr.info" with "rom043.server4you.net" and your're golden.

Example : ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/islands2/Casurina%20%20Beta%20heavy.rar --> ftp://rom043.server4you.net/ofpd/islands2/Casurina%20%20Beta%20heavy.rar

Hi, unfortunately some of us still unable to download certain files using that method.

Any alternative workarounds?

Edited by EX-141G

Hi, unfortunately some of us still unable to download certain files using that method.

I'm on the same boat. I am not able to download anything by changing the ftp server name, as suggested. In fact, not even the example link works for me.

I'm on the same boat. I am not able to download anything by changing the ftp server name, as suggested. In fact, not even the example link works for me.

I cannot download anything from http://ofp.gamepark.cz/ either :(

It seems to work now. Thanks!

--

EDIT: Nevermind. It now returns 0kb files. It seems that the ftp server works only occasionally, so grabbing files from there is just a matter of perseverance and luck.

Edited by kenoxite

The site itself has gone offline a couple of times lately, hopefully it's nothing serious.

As for the ftp, I would recommend downloading at night GMT, it seems to be quite stable then.

A few days ago everything was working fine but now when trying to download I get this message:

can't establish a connection to the server at ftp.ofpr.info

Did something break over the weekend or it's just me?

A few days ago everything was working fine but now when trying to download I get this message:

Did something break over the weekend or it's just me?

Nope, it wasn't working for me this week end either.

Do you know maybe what happened? I hope it's only temporary problem and will be fixed soon.

Do you know maybe what happened? I hope it's only temporary problem and will be fixed soon.

OFP.info (Gamepark) has been through this before. I'm not sure how much Cervo is involved anymore, but Jerry Hopper should be aware of this and working on a fix.

In the mean time any need for an addon, mission, script etc. a request can be made in the proper area of the forum and I will provide the needed files.

Thanks to Cervo and someone he knows at Google the problems that Chrome users experienced when downloading files should now by fixed :notworthy: