Sign in to follow this  
Restless

More Money!!!

Hello all

I have finished the 10 career mission , 5 missions of private sector , and 3 mission of Government. so all missions done . Is there any way to make more money, except replaying the missions ? Will BI add more contracts ?

i had to play the stupid boat rescue mission like 50 times to buy the medium civil helicopter.... then once i got it it was quite boring so i stopped playing career altogether.

Aaaand now you can sell your Heavy -> ~600 000$

When you sell it, you get the money but Heli is still in your hangar :whistle:

Just a small note, most of the Government and Corporations side-missions are dynamic, so they're not the same each time.

That said, patch 1.02 added a bonus when you finish.

Well i know they are not the same every time , didnt notice any bonus . got right now 940.000 and i have bought doors for my light heli and seats , also a camera and a winch for the heavy heli . only the items needed to complete the missions . Do u know if i need to do the full training to complete ? or just the 10 missions ..? Anyway , do u know if they will add more contracts ?

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Aaaand now you can sell your Heavy -> ~600 000$

When you sell it, you get the money but Heli is still in your hangar :whistle:

Yeah it works but its like abusing the game mechanics or something . I dont feel good doing it :(

I just wanna know if they will be released more contracts and new story missions .

Edited by Restless

I just wanna know if they will be released more contracts and new story missions .

In the past, Bi don't really do this, they often release DLC that has extra content (in terms of models, units etc) which also have new campaigns or missions. However I don't know what their plans are with TKOH.

I think your best bet is to wait for the community content (there are already a handful of missions). These though will not make use of your hard earned cash unless there is a way that allows mission makers to access it via scripting. That's a good question - I'll ask in the editing forums...

I think your best bet is to wait for the community content (there are already a handful of missions). These though will not make use of your hard earned cash unless there is a way that allows mission makers to access it via scripting. That's a good question - I'll ask in the editing forums...

Isn't that what the Heliport module is for? Connecting your Career cash system to any custom mission so you can earn more cash for you general bank account in user made missions.

Isn't that what the Heliport module is for? Connecting your Career cash system to any custom mission so you can earn more cash for you general bank account in user made missions.

Yes, absolutely - I stand corrected. My brain has become addled with trying to land helicopters without auto-hover!

It's something I hadn't quite grasped, but I think this is very good indeed for adding longevity. I am now making my first TKOH mission...

Yes, absolutely - I stand corrected. My brain has become addled with trying to land helicopters without auto-hover!

It's something I hadn't quite grasped, but I think this is very good indeed for adding longevity. I am now making my first TKOH mission...

So who's going to make a single contract to fly a sight seeing tour with a tourist on board for $1,000,000,000? :D

j/k. The hard work is usually the most fun. I don't want to win TKOH lottery that way.

In good old Dos6.22 times it was very easy to edit money and other things.

Open your Save-game file with an Hex-Editor, Have a look what your Dezimal-money looks as hexadezimal (605341$ are 93C9D in the file).

Than change it to fffffff and you will be very lucky.

Haven´t tried this way for years, maybe the save games are to big for that.