shay_gman

MCC Sandbox - The Mod

A3 is a myth.

Thats weird, been playing it since wednesday... Anyway, guess its no rush. VTS converted to arma 3, not as powerful as MCC but same concept.

@Slammin

God that was a long post to read. Glad you like MCC. About restricting: just go to the init file and before the addaction thingy add some "if". Like if "if (playerName) ==""

Thanks for the quick feedback Shay! I am gonna implement it this weekend! And yes, on other forums I am welknown for my let-your-eyes-bleed-walls-of-text! I ll try to keep it short! ;)

Just waiting for MCC to get converted to Arma 3 so i can use it for my RP group ;D

Guys you do understand we are joking, MCC isn't converted to ArmA3 it's rewriten with all the new things ArmA3 has to offer so ETA is a week or so for first release

Guys you do understand we are joking, MCC isn't converted to ArmA3 it's rewriten with all the new things ArmA3 has to offer so ETA is a week or so for first release

Same thing ;D

very excited to have this working in A3. It'll be the next biggest mission played since Karrillions RTS :nostalgia:

88th Blue Devils have our server up and would be happy to test out the Alpha's for ya

Just to first glimps on thing to come2013030900001g.jpg

First of all, big thanks to the creators of this tool. I just discovered it today and it seems to have potential to make my mission making a lot easier!

Just a question regarding the 3D editor though: Is there a way to get the objects I placed in the 3D editor to appear in the standard editor as well?

Thanks,

J

First of all, big thanks to the creators of this tool. I just discovered it today and it seems to have potential to make my mission making a lot easier!

Just a question regarding the 3D editor though: Is there a way to get the objects I placed in the 3D editor to appear in the standard editor as well?

Thanks,

J

If i remember right there will be a 3d editor where you can copy the objects you placed to clipboard, i might be wrong but lets wait and see ;D

Great! :bounce3:

i gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night :yay:

i gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night :yay:

It could be a good night :D

Do the mod need to be installed on the server? Im making a mission and inserted the modul "Access mcc blah..." and typed in this setvariable ["names", ["[clan] Myname"]] but the mission wont load with it. "mcc_sandbox" is listed in the addons and addOnsAuto, so i think the mission dont load cause the mod is not installed on the server. Do i have to do anything else?

Hi shay gman, really looking forward to introducing this mod to our server for Arma3, any eta for arma3 release?

Thanx Lighty

I found this mod a few months back and haven't really done much with it until now. I love the stuff you can do with it but I've run into a problem. Whenever I leave the 3d editor I can no longer open the action menu (the menu you cycle through with the scroll wheel, I can't remember if that is the actual name.) It will appear for a split second if I move to where the default action changes like if I move to a vehicle's door the get in vehicle action will flash but will disappear before I can do anything. I realize that you are working on the ARMA 3 version of this so I don't expect any miracles, but I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem or knows of a fix or how to prevent it.

I have had great moments with this mod, and yes i should run on both the server and the client.

However i had great use of it running it only on my own client and my server, and all other clients

on the server not having it. So great for creating missions on the fly making well known missions

a little more unpredictable for players. Really lookin forward to an A3 ver.

Do the mod need to be installed on the server? Im making a mission and inserted the modul "Access mcc blah..." and typed in this setvariable ["names", ["[clan] Myname"]] but the mission wont load with it. "mcc_sandbox" is listed in the addons and addOnsAuto, so i think the mission dont load cause the mod is not installed on the server. Do i have to do anything else?

What kind of server is it? what site is it hosted from?

it's a Linux dedicated root server. So the mod really needs to be on the server installed ? :-/ No option just to put a script in my mission?I only wanna use the mcc for a few missions. I already used the Virtual TrainingSpace 3.5 a few times but its too Buggy.

it's a Linux dedicated root server. So the mod really needs to be on the server installed ? :-/ No option just to put a script in my mission?I only wanna use the mcc for a few missions. I already used the Virtual TrainingSpace 3.5 a few times but its too Buggy.

In that case, yes it needs to be on the server.