shay_gman

MCC Sandbox - The Mod

THX for the great Mod!

I have a problem with the equipment of the players. After every respawn, all weapons are gone or you get the standard weapons from the first join. But not the equipment that you have chosen for youreself. Is there a way to store the equipment for the players?

THX for the great Mod!

I have a problem with the equipment of the players. After every respawn, all weapons are gone or you get the standard weapons from the first join. But not the equipment that you have chosen for youreself. Is there a way to store the equipment for the players?

MCC have by default save gear sctipt runing. You should spawn with the weapons you had when you died. It might conflict with other save gear script that is runing on the server

Hey Shay any idea when you'll be releasing the next version?

Hey Shay any idea when you'll be releasing the next version?

Soon ... :butbut:

Hey shay,

Really enjoying the MCC! In the 3Deditor part, would it be possible to put a little minimap in the top right corner?

Cheers

Krem

Hey shay,

Really enjoying the MCC! In the 3Deditor part, would it be possible to put a little minimap in the top right corner?

Cheers

Krem

I can add the minimap the only problem I have is that I can't find the method to make the minimap focus on the current marker's position. So if anyone know how to do it, it will be super.

If you check how Zonekiller does it in Battlezone ... that would be good. He has it that 'when you press M' it follows the centre marker position.

Thanks again for this great mission making tool, shay...excellent work!

I still have problems with this A10 gun run... A10 comes in but don´t shoot. At least not with the railgun. How can i fix it? :-|

P.S. CBA, ACE etc is activated

Edited by Jackson.

I still have problems with this A10 gun run... A10 comes in but don´t shoot. At least not with the railgun. How can i fix it? :-|

Did you also try "Gun-run Long" ? This will make the A10 return for a 2nd attempt.

Sometimes the first angle of attack isn't right and the A10 won't be able to engage - the 2nd run usually succeeds in those cases.

Did you also try "Gun-run Long" ? This will make the A10 return for a 2nd attempt.

Sometimes the first angle of attack isn't right and the A10 won't be able to engage - the 2nd run usually succeeds in those cases.

Yes, i tried both :-/

I tried today using the latest version: on one location the A10 did engage - at another location it didn't at all.

I'll take a closer look at it.

The chopper gun-run's seem to be okay

Thanks for update, but I got an error in .rpt file "Error loading control bin\config.bin/ExtrasDialog3/playersManagment/";

And I can't spawn any units in 3D Editor.

Same here and game crashes after that .rpt entry all the time when i try to hijack a unit. I play with ACE, BW-Mod, BW-Compilation, RTE and MCC.

Duplicate magazine ACE_Battery_Rangefinder detected (id 4:61715) in slots ACE_YardAge450 and Binocular_Vector

Duplicate magazine ACE_Battery_Rangefinder detected (id 4:61715) in slots ACE_YardAge450 and Binocular_Vector

Error loading control bin\config.bin/ExtrasDialog3/playersManagment/

"Log: [3D] sf7 executed 3D"

"Log: [3D] B 1-1-M:1 (outlaw109) executed 3D"

=======================================================

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 007B5BFD

Allocator: S:\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

graphics: D3D9, Device: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series, Driver:aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1119

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player B 1-2-D:1 (PrivateWolff) (116440973) has no role index set

Player B 1-2-D:1 (PrivateWolff) (116440973) has no role index set

Error in expression <call ION_RTE_fgetSQL;

};

_ID = str (_ID select 1 select 0);

if ("ION_RTE_CONTROL>

Error position: <select 1 select 0);

if ("ION_RTE_CONTROL>

Error Zero divisor

File ION_RTE\InitSQLite.sqf, line 63

Player B 1-2-D:1 (outlaw109) (116440973) has no role index set

2nd UV set needed, but not defined in ReportStack not available

Player B 1-2-D:1 (outlaw109) (116440973) has no role index set

=======================================================

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 006D9F26

Allocator: S:\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

graphics: D3D9, Device: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series, Driver:aticfx32.dll 8.17.10.1119

resolution: 3072x1920x32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes i get another error (boxGen):

Error loading control bin\config.bin/boxGen/allGearList/

Error loading control bin\config.bin/boxGen/boxGearList/

Speaker Male01 not found, patched to default Male01EN

There isn't any connection between the error the crush and the 3d menu, this error allways accure when i'm trying to build a list box I can't see how it's effect the game and it dosen't shown in game just on the rpt so i'm guessing it's something minor while building the list box.

Does your game crush when you open 3d or while hijacking you got me confused, are you trying to hijack unit on dedicated server?

I hijack a unit, shot a rpg-7 get killled by a tank and after that i don´t jump back to my unit because the game crashes. Maybe it is a problem with the bw-mod....

I tried today using the latest version: on one location the A10 did engage - at another location it didn't at all.

I'll take a closer look at it.

I did have a closer look at it - approximately 9 out of 10 times the A10 does the gun-run, but sometimes it doesn't and just flies by.

Choosing a slightly different attack angle usually seems to solve the issue.

Calling the gun-run from a Trigger seems to be even trickier work: the A10 always approaches, but just doesn't always engage.

I do not quite understand why, but it might be related to the timing of visibility of hidden target which triggers the gun-run.

If you use the load function of mcc on Takistan map, to load the code below, a A10 Gun-run directly followed by a AH64D gun-run should be triggered:

(Copy the code below; Place a single US soldier on the map and select to play it; Start MCC and press-login, followed by the load button)

MCC_START_WEST  = [8021.23,1819.55,-296.04];
publicVariable 'MCC_START_WEST';
MCC_capture_var = 'player setDir 240;["airDrop", [2, ["Gun-run short(ACE)"] , [8010.95,1767.11,0], ["AH64D_EP1"], [3961.61,-195.75,0]]] call CBA_fnc_globalEvent;["airDrop", [2, ["Gun-run short(ACE)"] , [8010.95,1767.11,0], ["A10_US_EP1"], [3961.61,-195.75,0]]] call CBA_fnc_globalEvent;hint "A10 and AH64D gun run triggered";';
script_handler = [0, [8021.23,1819.55,-296.04], 20, 20, 'ANY', 'PRESENT', 0, 'RECTANGLE', 'chopper gunrun', MCC_capture_var] execVM '\mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\general_scripts\triggers\triggers_execute.sqf';
waitUntil {scriptDone script_handler};

Just A10 gun-run:

MCC_START_WEST  = [8021.23,1819.55,-296.04];
publicVariable 'MCC_START_WEST';
MCC_capture_var = 'player setDir 240;["airDrop", [2, ["Gun-run short(ACE)"] , [8010.95,1767.11,0], ["A10_US_EP1"], [3961.61,-195.75,0]]] call CBA_fnc_globalEvent;hint "A10 gun run triggered";';
script_handler = [0, [8021.23,1819.55,-296.04], 20, 20, 'ANY', 'PRESENT', 0, 'RECTANGLE', 'chopper gunrun', MCC_capture_var] execVM '\mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\general_scripts\triggers\triggers_execute.sqf';
waitUntil {scriptDone script_handler};

Thanks Ollem. I tested both a few times, the A10 won´t shoot. The chopper do. BUT, both Air vehicles are not leaving. And this happens only with the gun run. Bombing runs etc are working fine and as they should do, planes leaving etc.

I also tested it with a mission i made 1 year ago, worked pretty fine with mcc 1.5.7 . And i tested it with 1.5.7 now again and the gunrun don´t work. Seems to be one of the mods (ace?) why its not working anymore...

It most likely have to do with some AI behavior mod, I think we should get rid of ArmA AI thinking for good as it is proven to be too unpredicted.Maybe just simulate the bullets and the sound without the pilot actually fire it.

New release:

I would like to thank Ollem for his great work on the new zones behaviors: Respawn zone and patrol zone and Charles Darwin for his elevator script which made the insperation for MCC LHD elevator script.

Download link untill Armaholic/six will update the repos: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21836095/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

MCC mod r.8 change log:

- Fixed Evac not landing on smoke

- Fixed Evac not returning to LHD

- Fixed Evac will land on the LHD start position and not in the middle of the runway

- Added: LHD elevator inspired by Charles Darwin

- Added: LHD start position for players

- Added: LHD markers when spawned

- Added: Rotate zone - By Ollem

- Added: Patrol zones - By Ollem - AI will patrol randomly between the WP in this zone

- Added: Respawn zones - By Ollem - AI will keep respawning in the zone after they have died constatly or for limted times

- Removed: LHD teleport to sea level and back, use the eleveator to get down to the sea level.

Good to hear! Download link isn't working, though :(

Good to hear! Download link isn't working, though :(

Woot it is working for me, try again. Care to recommend on another free FTP?

Woot it is working for me, try again. Care to recommend on another free FTP?

Hrm it's working for me now, too lol.

Do you use the six-network/dev heaven? Since your script is now a mod, it would really benefit from being on there. I use armarize and it keeps all of my six-updater mods synced and updated. I love it!

NVM as I was looking for a link to Six Network submission page I saw you already have an account there! Looks like I wasn't the only one having problems trying to download the mod earlier :P

http://stats.six-updater.net/portal#comment-555238180

You should let him know the link is working now, too! :D

does anybody know how to spawn backpacks/bags with MCC and no I dont mean rucks from ACE(I dont use ACE) I mean the bags that Operation Arrowhead brought.

I´ve noticed that the convoy u can create don´t shoot on enemies at all. They seem to be in wrong fire mode.

-----------------------

It would be also good idea in my mind that if u just load @mcc_sandbox then u need to place an init module to enable MCC in the mission. But if u load @mcc_sandbox and @mcc_sandbox_xeh then it will be always enabled in a mission. Just like it´s done with Mando Missile.

Edited by Bier AIG Razor