Sign in to follow this  
Vladomir

External view

Is there a reason it still looks like your looking through a windshield while in external view? It is a little bothersome. And again is there a way to turn off the turbine whine in external views? I think it sounds great but after about 30 seconds its grating. I enjoy watching the helos in external views as well as cockpit views.

So far great game. Looking forward to some new choppers and missions from the mod community!! *cough* vietnam *cough* :D

Edited by Vladomir

Is there a reason it still looks like your looking through a windshield while in external view? It is a little bothersome. And again is there a way to turn off the turbine whine in external views? I think it sounds great but after about 30 seconds its grating. I enjoy watching the helos in external views as well as cockpit views.

So far great game. Looking forward to some new choppers and missions from the mod community!! *cough* vietnam *cough* :D

Go to option and setup your keybind..

I need to change from cockpick to external view how can I do it on Take on helicopter????

Go to option and setup "toggle view".. By default it's Num Enter

My only gripe with the third person view is the niose made by the Medium and Large helos can be a bit painfull after a while, which it would be if you were stuck in that position for real.

Not looking forward to a Gazelle addon at all. XD