Sign in to follow this  
Rotor_Slap

Steam Problem

Hello.... First Post and an Issue, so sorry.:(

Edit: OK this has been resolved.

After checking the Steam folder noticed the .exe was missing. did a validate cached files on steam (not that it should have had an effect), however the Patch then downloaded and updated the game.

Now working as before.

Cheers :yay:

Currently logging the issue with Steam as well.

I downloaded the Game yesterday and it installed fine. I completed a couple of hours of game play with restarts in-between.

This morning I have tried to restart the Game and I get a steam Error "this Game is currently unavailable please try again later" :mad:

I noticed the patch was released last night.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Regards

Rotor_slap

Edited by Rotor_Slap

Hello.... First Post and an Issue, so sorry.:(

Edit: OK this has been resolved.

After checking the Steam folder noticed the .exe was missing. did a validate cached files on steam (not that it should have had an effect), however the Patch then downloaded and updated the game.

Now working as before.

Cheers :yay:

Currently logging the issue with Steam as well.

I downloaded the Game yesterday and it installed fine. I completed a couple of hours of game play with restarts in-between.

This morning I have tried to restart the Game and I get a steam Error "this Game is currently unavailable please try again later" :mad:

I noticed the patch was released last night.

Is anybody else having this issue?

Regards

Rotor_slap

Yeah I had the same problem yesterday and did exactly what you did. Then I noticed the game was updating. All works well now. ;)

JeyWhy