Sign in to follow this  
jeywhy

Not Logged in on sub forums

OOps. I have just seen that there is a dedicated sub forum for this type of query. my apologies, i will repost on that forum.

Hello

Whilst I am logged in on the Bohemia forum, when I transfer to the Take On Helicopters (TOH) sub forum I am shown as not logged in.

I have tried logging in on that page, and I get a message saying that I am, but when I am returned to the forum I am still shown as not logged in.

I am trying to reply to a message from DnA regarding a thread I started on the Trouble shooting section of TOH. As I am not shown as logged in on that sub forum the system will not let me post my reply.

I have manged to resolve my TOH game problem and would like to tell the community how I resolved it for everyones benefit.

Can you help please. I will keep trying to log onto the TOH site whilst awaiting a reply here.

Thank you.

Edited by jeywhy

After logging in and moving to the TOH subforum, refresh your browser, usually F5.

Thanks for the advice. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I just need to keep trying and eventually I get there.

Jeywhy

Is your browser set to accept cookies from here?