Sign in to follow this  
coolts

Takeoff trim suicide skid flip

Game also simulates wind, so dont expect that each take off / landing will be the same.

For those that have Wind effect enabled, it's a great idea to place a windsock down within sight of the Heli for a quick visual aid ;)

Heh. it's not just me being special then! I didnt know there was an auto trim ;)

I might use that till they sort out the advanced FM in the next patch.....

"Patch 2

A larger update in which we also aim to do tweaks to the flight model, based on feedback"

Hey, just registered so I could chime in and say that I'm experiencing the exact same problem that Coolts and Jedra are having. I'm a total helo novice, but there is no way that a chopper is supposed to be this insane.

The moment I add collective to the point where the skids start to lift, the helo starts accelerating backwards like a car thrown into reverse and the pedal to the floor. Countering with forward cyclic just sends me tilting forward until the helo flips or, if I add a little more collective, into a fast forward acceleration. But then I'm just stuck in a cycle of "catastrophic pitch / roll - emergency correction - catastrophic pitch / roll".

I just tried about 30 take-offs in a row and never got anywhere.

I've got at Saitek X52. I'm going to see about adjusting settings, or having ToH identify it as a Cyborg. See if that helps. Otherwise, hello auto-hover!

Hey, just registered so I could chime in and say that I'm experiencing the exact same problem that Coolts and Jedra are having. I'm a total helo novice, but there is no way that a chopper is supposed to be this insane.

The moment I add collective to the point where the skids start to lift, the helo starts accelerating backwards like a car thrown into reverse and the pedal to the floor. Countering with forward cyclic just sends me tilting forward until the helo flips or, if I add a little more collective, into a fast forward acceleration. But then I'm just stuck in a cycle of "catastrophic pitch / roll - emergency correction - catastrophic pitch / roll".

I've got at Saitek X52. I'm going to see about adjusting settings, or having ToH identify it as a Cyborg. See if that helps. Otherwise, hello auto-hover!

Please make sure you've lowered your deadzone setting in controller option to zero as by default there's like a 15% deadzone.

I adjusted the dead zone settings in the game (the controller defaults are 0 deadzone). Still couldn't control the aircraft, except then I switched my controller profile from the X52 (my stick) to the Cyborg X. I was still getting significant backward acceleration, but it was much more manageable and I was able to complete the take-off training scenario.

Something about the X52 profile seems off, clearly.

I can manage to get it straight and level with my G940, but it takes a lot of trim - I am talking about ten clicks left, four or five left rudder and probably six or seven forward cyclic. I have to gain quite a lot of height first as well as trying to trim as the skids lift ends in disaster. To take off I have to push hard forward and left with a lot of left rudder and get some height quickly. Its actually easier in the heavies as they don't move about so much - although gaining height quickly is harder.

I am sure the G940 is set up correctly as I have no deadzones, the sensitivity is set so that everything is zeroed when I let go of the stick. Every now and again I have to drop into windows and re-calibrate the joystick though as it seems to start drfiting - doesn't happen in other games.

I am not saying it's wrong, it's just strange! Maybe this is just the way you have to fly a helicopter. I am quite happy flying with auto-trim, but everytime I am pleased with myself for landing it, a little voice in my head says "yeah, but you cheated didn't you"!

I'm sticking with BlackShark2 till the advanced flight model is sorted. (The irony!!) I may have a go on ‘intermediate’ for a fun jaunt in the meantime, but until the "rocket skid/flip take-off thing is sorted I can’t see me spending any real quality time with this game.

this really is strange, i need absolutely no trim to make a stable take off in a light helo. all i have to do is add collective and the bird will fly up. occasionally it'll tend to drift backwards and i just correct it with slight forward cyclic. but in forward flight the light does require quite a bit of trim to level it out without joystick input. but perhaps the reason why you guys are having so much difficulty taking off is because you're over controlling/correcting? if you're moving your joystick correctly when hovering/take off etc, the joystick ingame when you're looking down should be barely moving when you move your actual joystick. take a look at it in the game and if it's moving anymore than just a slightest then you're over controlling. flying helicopters is all about finess, the controlls can't be thrown around like in a fixed wing. i would really like to get into a multiplayer session with anyone who has trouble with takeoffs/hovering so i can determine if it's a game bug or pilot error.

Thats the weird thing. With no cyclic input we are all over the place immediatly the skids leave the ground. I will do some tests over the weekend and maybe figure out how to do a video clip. It might welll be a controller glitch, although none of my other sims misbehave and that includes BlackShark.

The fact that someone changed their controller "type" and fixed the issue is a bit worrying. Ive got a TM Warthog.

Edited by coolts

I am just putting up a video that shows what happens when I don't have auto-trim on. My upload speeds are not good, so bear with me....

Ok, here's the video.

I have a G940 joystick plugged in (but it's exactly the same if I don't have a joystick plugged in).

L-pXbq9Dq9w

The joystick is nice and level as are the pedals. I have also deleted any references to mouse control in the control setup just in case my laser mouse was reading movement.

While in the spin adding any kind of lift (via cyclic or collective) results in an accumulative sine wave effect.

To counter this spin requires a lot of rudder, or a lot of rudder trim - which results in a very tricky to fly bird.

If this is normal and expected behaviour then fair enough!

Edited by Jedra

What is your rudder sensitivity/null setting and movement data reading in the controller customize section?

To counter this spin requires a lot of rudder, or a lot of rudder trim - which results in a very tricky to fly bird.

What is your rudder sensitivity/null setting and movement data reading in the controller customize section?

They are set to default. So, the sensitivity is set about half way and the dead zone about a third of the way. I have tried with the peddles unplugged and the whole joystick unplugged. I have also tried with and without the logitech profiler loaded - same effect any which way!

Have you try set your rudder sensitivity to zero in Logitech Profiler?

And set rudder to default curve, zero null zone and 1:1 in TOH.

They are set to default. So, the sensitivity is set about half way and the dead zone about a third of the way. I have tried with the peddles unplugged and the whole joystick unplugged. I have also tried with and without the logitech profiler loaded - same effect any which way!

Yeah - tried all that! I even tried the slightly modified flight model that BI released today but that does the same! I am coming to the conclusion that this is expected behaviour. I'm going to try with a 360 controller later and see what that does!

The weird thing is if you spinning like crazy after you turn auto hover off. You should have the same problem when you are still on the ground before take off.

Can you let me know the reading when you first go into the customize controller

after click "Show" while rudder on center?

If not read as ZERO, try to move the null up then back to zero to see if it change back to zero.

Yeah - tried all that! I even tried the slightly modified flight model that BI released today but that does the same! I am coming to the conclusion that this is expected behaviour. I'm going to try with a 360 controller later and see what that does!

The weird thing is if you spinning like crazy after you turn auto hover off. You should have the same problem when you are still on the ground before take off.

Can you let me know the reading when you first go into the customize controller

after click "Show" while rudder on center?

If not read as ZERO, try to move the null up then back to zero to see if it change back to zero.

All zeroes when I go in to configure the controller. Even with no controllers present it still acts the same. I presume that yours does not?

If I go from take off, this kicks in the moment that I leave the ground - I agree that such a strong effect should probably cause me to spin on the ground also - it doesn't!!

Try to raise the throttle/collective at the same time and monitor the rudder reading.

All zeroes when I go in to configure the controller. Even with no controllers present it still acts the same. I presume that yours does not?

If I go from take off, this kicks in the moment that I leave the ground - I agree that such a strong effect should probably cause me to spin on the ground also - it doesn't!!

I read this thread tonight after going to my brothers house and he has the same issue. I noticed he was flying with keyboard and mouse. I asked why' he then shut down the game plugged in his joystick did the windows calibration, started the game, went to take off while holding full rudder, took off let go of the rudder and the heli just spun and spun like in the video. He did auto hover heli settled let go of the stick turned off auto hover and it began to spin again. He has tried all types of trim and no fix. Same thing it doesn't do it on the helipad just in the air.

issue with certain joysticks may be.

He has a Saitek cyborg X. No I'm not trolling. Setting that profile fixed the x52 may be setting the cyborg to x52 fixes that. I'll ask him to try it.

Edited by Orford

Look down in the cockpit while you are on the ground. Raise/lower the throttle, move cyclic to all four corners and move rudder left/right either by joystick or keyboard.

Check the the movement of everything in the cockpit and let us know if everything looks ok.

I read this thread tonight after going to my brothers house and he has the same issue. I noticed he was flying with keyboard and mouse. I asked why' he then shut down the game plugged in his joystick did the windows calibration, started the game, went to take off while holding full rudder, took off let go of the rudder and the heli just spun and spun like in the video. He did auto hover heli settled let go of the stick turned off auto hover and it began to spin again. He has tried all types of trim and no fix. Same thing it doesn't do it on the helipad just in the air.

issue with certain joysticks may be. I'll check the make and model.

Everything looks OK in the cockpit. This is very strange!

Is your throttle/collective movement smooth with no jerking?

Or you may try to reset your TOH profile to default.

Everything looks OK in the cockpit. This is very strange!

OK, tried everything now - if this is something that is not happening to everyone else, I can only assume that my install got borked somehow. I am going to reinstall try it, and re-patch to see if it works!

I am just putting up a video that shows what happens when I don't have auto-trim on. My upload speeds are not good, so bear with me....

Ok, here's the video.

I have a G940 joystick plugged in (but it's exactly the same if I don't have a joystick plugged in).

L-pXbq9Dq9w

The joystick is nice and level as are the pedals. I have also deleted any references to mouse control in the control setup just in case my laser mouse was reading movement.

While in the spin adding any kind of lift (via cyclic or collective) results in an accumulative sine wave effect.

in a real helicopter yes that is the expected behavior, however not in this game. make sure if your pedal has more than 2 axis that only 2 axis is used for the pedals. my CH pedal has 4 axis and if i don't program it right it has that affect. also please make sure to clear all other keybinds to your pedals except for your pedal axis.

Ok will take a look at that when it has finished reinstalling. Thing is I tried it with no joystick plugged in and completely blank profiles and it still did it.

I would have lived with it, but now I notice even with auto-trim on, it tries to pull to the right all of the time - auto-trim is constantly adjusting for it.

Anyway, I am hoping that somehow a reinstall fixes it!

Reinstalled - same problem, giving up now! I am just going to fly on auto-trim and try and forget about it!

Edited by Jedra

Here's my G940 and TOH profile. Give it a try.

G940 Profile:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<GameProfile xmlns="http://www.logitech.com/schemas/2009/gaming/game_profile"><Profile GUID="{A01D4D5A-FD73-45EE-8FB2-5367026D702D}" Publisher="Custom User Profile" Author="user" Revision="27:10/11/2011" Installed="false"><Name>Take On Helicopter</Name><Signature Key="" Value="" Shortcut="" /><Target IconIndex="0"><Name>TakeOnH.exe</Name></Target><Macros><Command Id="1" Name="Mouse Left Button"><Event Type="Mouse" DeltaX="0" DeltaY="0" Mask="1" /></Command><Command Id="2" Name="Mouse Middle Button"><Event Type="Mouse" DeltaX="0" DeltaY="0" Mask="4" /></Command><Command Id="3" Name="Mouse Right Button"><Event Type="Mouse" DeltaX="0" DeltaY="0" Mask="2" /></Command><Command Id="4" Name="Keystroke Num /" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUMSLASH" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUMSLASH" /></Command><Command Id="5" Name="Keystroke Right Ctrl + Num 4" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM4" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM4" /></Command><Command Id="6" Name="Keystroke Right Ctrl + Num 6" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM6" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM6" /></Command><Command Id="7" Name="Keystroke Right Ctrl + Num 8" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM8" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM8" /></Command><Command Id="8" Name="Keystroke Right Ctrl + Num 2" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM2" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM2" /></Command><Command Id="9" Name="Keystroke Num 8" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM8" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM8" /></Command><Command Id="10" Name="Keystroke Num 4" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM4" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM4" /></Command><Command Id="11" Name="Keystroke Num 6" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM6" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM6" /></Command><Command Id="12" Name="Keystroke Num 2" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM2" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM2" /></Command><Command Id="13" Name="Keystroke Num 7" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM7" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM7" /></Command><Command Id="14" Name="Keystroke Num 9" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM9" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM9" /></Command><Command Id="15" Name="Keystroke Num 1" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM1" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM1" /></Command><Command Id="16" Name="Keystroke Num 3" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM3" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM3" /></Command><Command Id="17" Name="Keystroke Num 5" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUM5" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUM5" /></Command><Command Id="18" Name="Keystroke Num Enter" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="NUMENTER" Up="false" KeynameUndo="NUMENTER" /></Command><Command Id="19" Name="Keystroke Right Ctrl + G" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="G" Up="false" KeynameUndo="G" /></Command><Command Id="20" Name="Keystroke Space" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="SPACEBAR" Up="false" KeynameUndo="SPACEBAR" /></Command><Command Id="21" Name="Keystroke Right Ctrl + E" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="RCTRL" Up="false" KeynameUndo="RCTRL" /><Event Type="Key" Keyname="E" Up="false" KeynameUndo="E" /></Command><Command Id="22" Name="Keystroke '" IsKeystroke="true"><Event Type="Key" Keyname="QUOTE" Up="false" KeynameUndo="QUOTE" /></Command><AxisCommand Id="23" Name="Mouse X" RefIdMin="10" RefIdMax="11" /><AxisCommand Id="24" Name="Mouse Y" RefIdMin="9" RefIdMax="12" /><HatCommand Id="25" Name="8Manual Trim" HatType="8-way" RefIdN="7" RefIdS="8" RefIdW="5" RefIdE="6" RefIdNE="-1" RefIdNW="-1" RefIdSE="-1" RefIdSW="-1" /><HatCommand Id="26" Name="8View" HatType="8-way" RefIdN="9" RefIdS="12" RefIdW="10" RefIdE="11" RefIdNE="14" RefIdNW="13" RefIdSE="16" RefIdSW="15" /></Macros><Assignments DeviceModel="60"><AxisDynamics><AxisDef Axis="X" Mode="M2" Sign="1" Acceleration="50" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="X" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="Y" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="X2" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="V" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="Z" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="R" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="U" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /></AxisDynamics><Command RefId="18"><Control Type="Button" ID="1" /></Command><Command RefId="19"><Control Type="Button" ID="4" /></Command><Command RefId="20"><Control Type="Button" ID="2" /></Command><Command RefId="17"><Control Type="Button" ID="3" /></Command><Axis RefId="23"><Control Type="Axis" ID="5" /></Axis><Axis RefId="24"><Control Type="Axis" ID="6" /></Axis><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="0" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="1" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="1" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="2" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="5" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="32" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="6" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="64" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="2" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="4" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="3" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="8" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="4" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="16" /></Mapping></Assignments><Assignments DeviceModel="61"><AxisDynamics><AxisDef Axis="X" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="Y" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="R" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /><AxisDef Axis="Z" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /></AxisDynamics><Command RefId="21"><Control Type="Button" ID="4" /></Command><Hat RefId="25"><Control Type="POV" ID="1" /></Hat><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="1" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="2" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="0" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="1" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="2" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="4" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="3" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="8" /></Mapping></Assignments><Assignments DeviceModel="62"><AxisDynamics><AxisDef Axis="Z" Sign="1" Acceleration="0" Speed="100" Deadzone="0" DeadzoneSign="0" /></AxisDynamics><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="0" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="1" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="1" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="2" /></Mapping><Mapping><Source Type="Axis" ID="2" /><Destination Type="Axis" ID="4" /></Mapping></Assignments></Profile></GameProfile>

TOH Profile:

version=2;

blood=1;

singleVoice=0;

customScheme=1;

trackIR=1;

freeTrack=0;

controller="Default";

sensitivity="Medium";

vibrations=1;

class ControllerSchemes

{

};

keyMoveForward[]={17,200};

keyMoveBack[]={31,208};

keyTurnLeft[]={30,203};

keyTurnRight[]={32,205};

keyMoveUp[]={};

keyMoveDown[]={};

keyMoveFastForward[]={273};

keyMoveSlowForward[]={};

keyMoveLeft[]={211};

keyMoveRight[]={207};

keyEvasiveForward[]={};

keyEvasiveLeft[]={16};

keyEvasiveRight[]={18};

keyEvasiveBack[]={};

keyStand[]={46};

keyCrouch[]={45};

keyProne[]={44};

keyLeanLeft[]={16,524291};

keyLeanRight[]={18,524297};

keyLeanLeftToggle[]={272};

keyLeanRightToggle[]={274};

keyWalkRunToggle[]={298};

keyWalkRunTemp[]={42};

keyToggleWeapons[]={33};

keySwitchWeapon[]={};

keyFire[]={487653376};

keyDefaultAction[]={65536,131328};

keyReloadMagazine[]={19};

keyLockTargets[]={15};

keyLockTarget[]={65537};

keyRevealTarget[]={65537};

keyTempRaiseWeapon[]={};

keyToggleRaiseWeapon[]={-1660944365,285};

keyPrevAction[]={26,1048580};

keyNextAction[]={27,1048581};

keyAction[]={28,65538};

keyActionContext[]={65536};

keyActionFreeLook[]={65536};

keyHeadlights[]={38};

keyNightVision[]={49};

keyBinocular[]={48};

keyHandgun[]={39};

keyCompass[]={37};

keyCompassToggle[]={293};

keyWatch[]={24};

keyWatchToggle[]={280};

keyMiniMap[]={34};

keyMiniMapToggle[]={-1660944350};

keyShowMap[]={50};

keyHideMap[]={50};

keyHelp[]={35};

keyTimeInc[]={13};

keyTimeDec[]={12};

keyOptics[]={82,65665};

keyOpticsMode[]={181};

keyPersonView[]={156};

keyTacticalView[]={83};

keyLiteUnitInfoToggle[]={-1660944349};

keyZoomIn[]={78};

keyZoomInToggle[]={334};

keyZoomOut[]={74};

keyZoomOutToggle[]={330};

keyZoomContIn[]={197131};

keyZoomContOut[]={197123};

keyZeroingUp[]={201};

keyZeroingDown[]={209};

keyLookAround[]={56};

keyLookAroundToggle[]={55,312};

keyLookLeftDown[]={79};

keyLookDown[]={80};

keyLookRightDown[]={81};

keyLookLeft[]={75};

keyLookCenter[]={76};

keyLookRight[]={77};

keyLookLeftUp[]={71};

keyLookUp[]={72};

keyLookRightUp[]={73};

keyLookLeftCont[]={524289};

keyLookRightCont[]={524295};

keyLookDownCont[]={524288};

keyLookUpCont[]={524294};

keyLookShiftLeftCont[]={524291};

keyLookShiftRightCont[]={524297};

keyLookShiftUpCont[]={524292};

keyLookShiftDownCont[]={};

keyLookShiftForwardCont[]={524299};

keyLookShiftBackCont[]={};

keyLookRollLeftCont[]={524290};

keyLookRollRightCont[]={524296};

keyLookShiftLeft[]={262406};

keyLookShiftRight[]={262402};

keyLookShiftUp[]={486539465};

keyLookShiftDown[]={486539473};

keyLookShiftForward[]={262400};

keyLookShiftBack[]={262404};

keyLookRollLeft[]={486539280};

keyLookRollRight[]={486539282};

keyLookShiftCenter[]={486539340};

keyFreeHeadMove[]={29};

keyPrevChannel[]={51};

keyNextChannel[]={52};

keyChat[]={53};

keyVoiceOverNet[]={314};

keyPushToTalk[]={58};

keyPushToTalkAll[]={};

keyPushToTalkSide[]={};

keyPushToTalkCommand[]={};

keyPushToTalkGroup[]={};

keyPushToTalkVehicle[]={};

keyPushToTalkDirect[]={};

keyNetworkStats[]={23};

keyNetworkPlayers[]={25};

keyDSInterface[]={905969689};

keySelectAll[]={41};

keyTurbo[]={};

keyVehicleTurbo[]={42};

keyWalk[]={};

keyHoldBreath[]={65537};

keySalute[]={43};

keySitDown[]={40};

keySurrender[]={};

keyGetOver[]={47};

keyAimUp[]={1048578};

keyAimDown[]={1048579};

keyAimLeft[]={1048576};

keyAimRight[]={1048577};

keyAimHeadUp[]={1048578};

keyAimHeadDown[]={1048579};

keyAimHeadLeft[]={1048576};

keyAimHeadRight[]={1048577};

keyIngamePause[]={1};

keyMenuSelect[]={};

keyMenuBack[]={14,65665};

keyForceCommandingMode[]={14};

keySwitchCommand[]={-1660944327,221};

keyHeliUp[]={16};

keyHeliDown[]={44};

keyHeliLeft[]={1048576};

keyHeliRight[]={1048577};

keyAirBankLeft[]={30,203};

keyAirBankRight[]={32,205};

keyHeliRudderLeft[]={45,211,197389};

keyHeliRudderRight[]={46,207,197381};

keyHeliForward[]={17,200,1048579};

keyHeliBack[]={31,208,1048578};

keyHeliFastForward[]={18};

keyAutoHover[]={57};

keyAutoHoverCancel[]={57};

keyHeliThrottlePos[]={};

keyHeliThrottleNeg[]={};

keyHeliCyclicForward[]={17,200,196873};

keyHeliCyclicBack[]={31,208,196865};

keyHeliCyclicLeft[]={30,203,196872};

keyHeliCyclicRight[]={32,205,196864};

keyHeliCollectiveRaise[]={16};

keyHeliCollectiveLower[]={44};

keyHeliCollectiveRaiseCont[]={197120};

keyHeliCollectiveLowerCont[]={197128};

keyHeliThrottleIncrease1[]={-1660944174};

keyHeliThrottleDecrease1[]={-1660944173};

keyHeliThrottleIncrease2[]={-1660944185};

keyHeliThrottleDecrease2[]={-1660944177};

keyHeliThrottleIncrease3[]={-1660944183};

keyHeliThrottleDecrease3[]={-1660944175};

keyHeliStarterToggle1[]={-1660944382};

keyHeliStarterToggle2[]={-1660944381};

keyHeliStarterToggle3[]={-1660944380};

keyHeliBatteriesToggle[]={-1660944336};

keyHeliRotorBrakeToggle[]={-1660944365};

keyHeliEnginesToggle[]={-1660944366};

keyHeliAPUToggle[]={-1660944354};

keyHeliWheelsBrake[]={-1660944367};

keyHeliTrimLeft[]={-1660944309};

keyHeliTrimRight[]={-1660944307};

keyHeliTrimForward[]={-1660944312};

keyHeliTrimBackward[]={-1660944304};

keyHeliTrimRudderLeft[]={-1660944305};

keyHeliTrimRudderRight[]={-1660944303};

keySeagullUp[]={16,1048579};

keySeagullDown[]={44,1048578};

keySeagullForward[]={17,200};

keySeagullBack[]={31,208};

keySeagullFastForward[]={18};

keyCarLeft[]={30,203};

keyCarRight[]={32,205};

keyCarWheelLeft[]={1048576};

keyCarWheelRight[]={1048577};

keyCarForward[]={17,200};

keyCarBack[]={31,208};

keyCarFastForward[]={18};

keyCarSlowForward[]={16};

keyCarAimUp[]={1048578};

keyCarAimDown[]={1048579};

keyCarAimLeft[]={1048576};

keyCarAimRight[]={1048577};

keyCommandLeft[]={30,203};

keyCommandRight[]={32,205};

keyCommandForward[]={17,200};

keyCommandBack[]={31,208};

keyCommandFast[]={18};

keyCommandSlow[]={16};

keySwitchGunnerWeapon[]={486539297};

keyVehLockTargets[]={15};

keySwapGunner[]={};

keyHeliManualFire[]={40};

keyTurnIn[]={45,46};

keyTurnOut[]={44};

keyCancelAction[]={};

keyCommandWatch[]={56};

keyTeamSwitch[]={20};

keyTeamSwitchPrev[]={21};

keyTeamSwitchNext[]={22};

keyGear[]={88};

keyGetOut[]={};

keyEject[]={};

keyLandGear[]={-1660944346};

keyLandGearUp[]={-1660944346};

keyFlapsDown[]={-1660944337};

keyFlapsUp[]={-1660944351};

keyLaunchCM[]={19};

keyNextCM[]={486539283};

keyHelicopterTrimOn[]={-1660944308,131333};

keyHelicopterTrimOff[]={-1660944301,131334};

keyBuldSwitchCamera[]={210};

keyBuldFreeLook[]={76};

keyBuldSelect[]={57};

keyBuldResetCamera[]={82};

keyBuldMagnetizePoints[]={63};

keyBuldMagnetizePlanes[]={64};

keyBuldMagnetizeYFixed[]={65};

keyBuldTerrainRaise1m[]={24};

keyBuldTerrainRaise10cm[]={22};

keyBuldTerrainLower1m[]={38};

keyBuldTerrainLower10cm[]={36};

keyBuldTerrainRaise5m[]={25};

keyBuldTerrainRaise50cm[]={23};

keyBuldTerrainLower5m[]={39};

keyBuldTerrainLower50cm[]={37};

keyBuldTerrainShowNode[]={35};

keyBuldSelectionType[]={31};

keyBuldLeft[]={203};

keyBuldRight[]={205};

keyBuldForward[]={200};

keyBuldBack[]={208};

keyBuldMoveLeft[]={1048576};

keyBuldMoveRight[]={1048577};

keyBuldMoveForward[]={1048578};

keyBuldMoveBack[]={1048579};

keyBuldTurbo[]={42};

keyBuldUp[]={201,16};

keyBuldDown[]={209,44};

keyBuldLookLeft[]={75};

keyBuldLookRight[]={77};

keyBuldLookUp[]={72};

keyBuldLookDown[]={80};

keyBuldZoomIn[]={78};

keyBuldZoomOut[]={74};

keyBuldTextureInfo[]={20};

keyDiary[]={36};

keyUser1[]={};

keyUser2[]={};

keyUser3[]={};

keyUser4[]={};

keyUser5[]={};

keyUser6[]={};

keyUser7[]={};

keyUser8[]={};

keyUser9[]={};

keyUser10[]={};

keyUser11[]={};

keyUser12[]={};

keyUser13[]={};

keyUser14[]={};

keyUser15[]={};

keyUser16[]={};

keyUser17[]={};

keyUser18[]={};

keyUser19[]={};

keyUser20[]={};

revMouse=0;

mouseSmoothing=30;

anisoFilter=2;

TexQuality=2;

TexMemory=4;

useWBuffer=0;

tripleHead=0;

useExtendetInfoType=1;

shadingQuality=10;

shadowQuality=2;

maxSamplesPlayed=32;

class Difficulties

{

class recruit

{

class Flags

{

Armor=1;

FriendlyTag=0;

EnemyTag=0;

HUD=1;

HUDPerm=1;

HUDWp=1;

HUDWpPerm=1;

HUDGroupInfo=1;

AutoSpot=1;

Map=1;

WeaponCursor=1;

AutoGuideAT=1;

ClockIndicator=1;

3rdPersonView=1;

UltraAI=0;

AutoAim=0;

CameraShake=0;

UnlimitedSaves=1;

DeathMessages=1;

NetStats=1;

VonID=1;

ExtendetInfoType=1;

RoughLanding=1;

WindEnabled=0;

AutoTrimEnabled=0;

StressDamageEnabled=0;

};

skillFriendly=1;

skillEnemy=0.55000001;

precisionFriendly=0.99999994;

precisionEnemy=0.19;

};

class regular

{

class Flags

{

Armor=1;

FriendlyTag=1;

EnemyTag=1;

HUD=1;

HUDPerm=1;

HUDWp=1;

HUDWpPerm=1;

HUDGroupInfo=1;

AutoSpot=1;

Map=1;

WeaponCursor=1;

AutoGuideAT=1;

ClockIndicator=1;

3rdPersonView=1;

UltraAI=0;

AutoAim=0;

CameraShake=1;

UnlimitedSaves=1;

DeathMessages=1;

NetStats=1;

VonID=1;

ExtendetInfoType=1;

RoughLanding=0;

WindEnabled=1;

AutoTrimEnabled=0;

StressDamageEnabled=1;

};

skillFriendly=1;

skillEnemy=0.69999999;

precisionEnemy=0.45999998;

};

class veteran

{

class Flags

{

HUD=1;

HUDWp=1;

HUDGroupInfo=0;

Map=0;

WeaponCursor=1;

ClockIndicator=0;

3rdPersonView=1;

UltraAI=0;

CameraShake=1;

UnlimitedSaves=0;

DeathMessages=1;

NetStats=1;

VonID=0;

ExtendetInfoType=0;

};

skillFriendly=1;

skillEnemy=0.89999998;

precisionEnemy=0.81999987;

};

};

showTitles=1;

useImperialSystem=1;

vehicleFreelook=2;

showRadio=1;

difficulty="regular";

lastSPMission="Close Air Support";

activeKeys[]=

{

"US_TUT_00_0",

"US_TUT_04_1",

"US_TUT_04_2",

"US_TUT_04_3",

"US_TUT_04_4",

"US_TUT_04",

"US_TUT_05_0",

"US_TUT_05_1",

"US_TUT_05_2",

"US_TUT_05_3",

"US_TUT_05",

"US_TUT_08_0",

"US_TUT_08_1",

"US_TUT_08_2",

"US_TUT_08",

"US_TUT_06_0",

"US_TUT_06_1",

"US_TUT_06_2",

"US_TUT_06_3",

"US_TUT_06"

};

class MainMap

{

class Compass

{

inBack=0;

position[]={-0.11125925,-0.046348851,0.2};

positionBack[]={0.0055000023,2.2351743e-009,0.1};

};

class Watch

{

inBack=0;

position[]={0.076296046,-0.062541656,0.20999999};

positionBack[]={-0.0060500023,2.4586915e-009,0.11};

};

class WalkieTalkie

{

inBack=1;

position[]={0.093999997,-0.043000001,0.25};

positionBack[]={0.28,-0.155,0.625};

};

class GPS2

{

inBack=0;

position[]={0.11429372,-0.050615292,0.22};

positionBack[]={0.013199996,2.6822089e-009,0.12};

};

};

class Identity

{

face="Face123";

glasses="SunGlasses_H";

speaker="Male01";

pitch=1;

squad="";

};

class ModLauncherList

{

class Mod1

{

dir="Hsim";

name="Take On Helicopters";

origin="DEFAULT";

};

};

teamSwitchOffsetX=0;

teamSwitchOffsetY=0;

keyHeliRopeAction[]={275};

browsingSource="Internet";

class Filter

{

serverName="";

missionType="";

missionName="";

maxPing=0;

minPlayers=0;

maxPlayers=0;

fullServers=1;

passwordedServers=1;

battleyeRequired=0;

expansions=1;

};

headBob=1;

class JoysticksList

{

class Joystick1

{

guid="6A3FE580-F905-11E0-8002-444553540000";

name="Logitech G940 Joystick";

offset=256;

isXInput=0;

sensitivity[]={0.43593764,0.44186342,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.43593764,0.44186342,0,0,0,0,0,0};

deadZone[]={0,0,0,0,0,0,0.0097099459,0.0097099459};

steepness[]={1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1};

mode="Custom";

};

class Joystick2

{

guid="6A3FE580-F905-11E0-8003-444553540000";

name="Logitech G940 Throttle";

offset=512;

isXInput=0;

sensitivity[]={0.37075293,0.011746407,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.37075293,0.011746407,0,0,0,0,0,0};

deadZone[]={0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0};

mode="Custom";

};

class Joystick3

{

guid="6A3FE580-F905-11E0-8004-444553540000";

name="Logitech G940 Pedals";

offset=768;

isXInput=0;

sensitivity[]={0,0,0,0,0,0.0033485889,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0.0033485889,0,0};

deadZone[]={0.07,0.07,0,0,0,0.019102952,0,0};

mode="Custom";

};

};

mouseSensitivityX=1;

mouseSensitivityY=1;

floatingZoneArea=0;

sceneComplexity=500000;

shadowZDistance=250;

viewDistance=10001.728;

preferredObjectViewDistance=4890.8882;

preferredTrafficViewDistance=146.52129;

terrainGrid=6.25;

volumeCD=6.5;

volumeFX=8.5;

volumeSpeech=5.5;

volumeVoN=6.5;

vonRecThreshold=0.029999999;

gamma=1;

brightness=1;

fovTop=0.75;

fovLeft=1.3333334;

uiTopLeftX=0.125;

uiTopLeftY=0;

uiBottomRightX=0.875;

uiBottomRightY=1;

IGUIScale=1;

Thanks, I will give it a try later. Your help is much appreciated.

EDIT ==> That's excellent - I now no longer spin. I do get some movement, but that's to be expected and is easily countered with rudder. Thank you so much all for your help - I am a happy G940 user again!

Edited by Jedra