Sign in to follow this  
comein

blade shadow mission

I think there's a bug in the mission blade shadow, it's mission 07 I think.

Every time in formation flight at the same point, my helicopter turns automatically hard to right and falls down in the water. No time to react and all react control by me is ineffectiv.

And I can't explain me, why this happens. I tried it 5 times now, really frustrating. :mad:

It is at the point where you have to the formation flight with the other bell at low altitude over water near the carrier.

And in general, I think the bell needs really urgent a flight dynamics overworking.

Edited by comein

Retreating blade stall maybe? If you don't know whats that > Retreating blade stall. After you read this, try to reduce your speed, keep it below red line on speed gauge.

Edited by BeePee

It's done, but I can't imagine me that it was a blade stall. I have this problem with the bell often at every speed. In this case it happend at 130 km/h.

That's the reason why I think the bell needs a flight dynamics overworking. I hate every mission where I have to fly this helicopter. The others are much more better to fly.

Yep, it's known bug that "medium" has big tendency to roll to right. It should be corrected in patch 2. For now try to trim the heli to keep it level.

For me, unintelligible why this wouldn't corrected immidiatly. I prefer a later release without bugs or less bugs, than a totally bugged game. Because that is Take on. Like always by BI.