Sign in to follow this  
roy86

Patrol Operations 2

@CptDavo

SAS Patrol Ops Duala link sent via PM.

Also have a version using Mando missiles which grants access to Air support console.

Thanks for your time mate.

:)

Edited by shark-attack

Is it possible to port it to new island? I'm testing out a new winter island with my team this Thursday and I wonder...

It is very easy to you. If you have any issues feel free to pm me. Though as shark said if you want to use certain units. eg Lingor/Molation units you will need to do some more work.

Hi,

my friends and I are fans from Patrol Ops 2, but we have a problem. We cannot finde any civils oder IEDs on the maps, we search in Takistan and Chernarus, in the attitude is civil enabeld but we find not

We used this Mods:

@CBA;

@CBA_OA;

@CBA_A2;

@ACE;

@ACEX;

@ACEX_USNavy;

@ACEX_RU;

@JayArma2Lib_new;

@ACRE;

@JSRS;

@JSRS_ACE

can anybody help us?

Which version are you using?

@CptDavo

SAS Patrol Ops Duala link sent via PM.

Also have a version using Mando missiles which grants access to Air support console.

Thanks for your time mate.

Sure send me a copy if you want.

Edited by CptDavo

my friends and I are fans from Patrol Ops 2, but we have a problem. We cannot finde any civils oder IEDs on the maps, we search in Takistan and Chernarus, in the attitude is civil enabeld but we find not
Which version are you using?
We are use the new version 2.5

Same problem here. Also using ACE.

Another bug:

Warning Message: Script mps\func\mps_func_medicalBox_fill.sqf not found

"###### patrol_ops_205_usa_WOUNDS ######"

Also there is a SMAW_Spotting bug in the same mission right 1-2 seconds into the intro.

[Removed Panthera port link]

Edited by IceBreakr

I'm testing out a new winter island with my team...

:pet11:

I love you no homo

And so I'm not completely off topic... great job with PO we use it as part of MSO

2.05 US Army Takistan North spawning Chernarussian Insurgents instead of Takis.....

Also, there is vehicle respawn script missing from:

patrol_ops_205_usa_WOUNDS.Zagrabad

Edited by IceBreakr

Also, there is vehicle respawn script missing from:

patrol_ops_205_usa_WOUNDS.*

Hmm it seems to be there... Found the problem for the medicalbox on zargabad though.

Edited by CptDavo

A note for anyone wishing to share ports in the future. I will also require a copy prior to release to ensure the mission works for quality control and evaluation. (PM me the mission file)

Conditions are as follows:

- Cannot be a new thread in the BI Forums, Notice of distribution only from the existing PO thread to prevent duplication of support requests. ( I'm happy to include their release details on the front post of the thread. )

- Must also be available to download from the PO Dev-Heaven Project Space

- Must give credit to all current contributors outlined in the credits for PO including the addition of CptDavo and Dash.

Edited by CptDavo

CptDavo: I've removed my panthera test port.

That is correct, Zagrabad is bugged, others work fine.

CptDavo: I've removed my panthera test port.

That is correct, Zagrabad is bugged, others work fine.

Thanks for that IceBreakr I appreciate the effort you have put. Myself and Dash are currently working on port of your wonderful maps Lingor and Panthera!(We have been busy as of lately and that is why they have not yet been released)

For those who don't know myself and dash are looking at support the following maps: (ACE EDITION ONLY)

• Podogorsk
  • Capraia
  • Tigeria
  • Reshmaan
  • Lingor
  • Tavania
  • Clafghan
  • Panthera
  • Militini
  • Fallujah
  • Esbekistan
  • Duala

Edited by CptDavo

Great set of missions!

When we're playing "Patrol Ops 2.05 US Army South" I get a (repeating) error in my rpt-file though...

Error Zero divisor
File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Takistan\mps\func\mps_func_getrandomarrayelement.sqf, line 7
Error in expression <ndom (count _array));
_element = _array select _j;

_element>
 Error position: <select _j;

This error takes up something like 95% of a 7mb+ rpt-file, and might be the reason behind a severe stutter that occurs for me after playing a while (like one and a half mission into a game).

Otherwise, as previously mentioned, a fantastic set of missions!

I changed the regular units from US Army with the ones in the USSOCOM Modpack. Changed their names as well.

I believe I missed this reply and wanted to say it will affect the gear available in the ammo box as it is class specific. (Most likely you will have a limited gear selection without writing up a custom unit config defining which units are mg or at etc.)

On another note I have also updated patrol ops on Dev Heaven and hopefully have fixed all the minor bugs. More ports soon to follow with some already up!(Shark-Attack's awesome port is also available there) This will include AAW and BAF and possibly an elaborate UKF port which will use third party BAF units to supplement the British arsenal. Stay tuned on Dev Heaven for more updates!

We will also be working a completely new framework in 2.06 so expect a massive update for the future version. As it is large undertaking this will mean it will be a while before that is released, as the dev team currently has other priorities to attend to first. (Much will build on the future framework of patrol ops making it more dynamic, smoother to run and bundles of fun!)

Edited by CptDavo

Hey CptDavo

Thanks for posting up UK SAS Patrol Ops - Duala - on Dev Heaven.

Nice one

For anyone wishing to play UK SAS Patrol Ops - Duala - [POv2.05 Duala CO_ACE UKSF ]

Addons required

ACE

ACEX

CBA

UK-Special-Forces-Task-Group [ACE Configs]

Isla Duala.

Edited by shark-attack

Hello guys sorry to bother you, but could you help me solve a few problems in my game:

A) error - bad vehicle tipe MAV_RAVEN_BACKPACK

B) This image, sorry for camera : postimage.org/image/td2773jor/

Tnx for all,

Cya"

is possible to play in SP?
It is possible. Some missions are harder than others. Best tip would be to have your AI, pick up emplacement backpacks. Set them up in good locations. One well placed grenade launcher can go a long ways.

There is also this altered version that has group respawn. Patrol-Ops-2-Celle-2

Are there any aus servers with this running still? i've played a few times patrol ops 2 and it owns.

Hello guys sorry to bother you, but could you help me solve a few problems in my game:

A) error - bad vehicle tipe MAV_RAVEN_BACKPACK

B) This image, sorry for camera : postimage.org/image/td2773jor/

Tnx for all,

Cya"

A) has already been rectified with the latest updates on dev heaven. (However if you get the error still though it will run fine as one of the mission makers used the raven, removed however it seems to think it is still there however it is completely removed.)

B) Hmm will have a look, thanks.

I recently downloaded Patrol Ops 2.05 Chernarus USMC ACE through dev heaven, but when I tried to play it I received this message:

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.JSRS_MT5

I searched through the thread and saw that it had been fixed, and that the fixed versions had been uploaded. Are the dev heaven downloads outdated or is this a problem on my end?

Also, the same error happens with the ACE Wounds version, also downloaded off of dev heaven.

Would I have to get someone that knows what they are doing with code to open the .pbo and edit the available weapons?