Sign in to follow this  
Panther353

Fire fighting

Any thought to fighting fires with Babmi buckets? Would be cool on multiplayer.

I hope the community does it. More potential. I'm not working on a fire fighting mission but I have a few simple ones in the works. Nothing special.

Oh no, no - no - no - no, that would just be wa-haaay too cool and I wouldn't be able to live a normal life anymore due to flyin' bambi's all day long, so don't do it, please :D

Oh simcopter.. I can still hear the sound the water makes when you drop it from the bambi bucket <3 I was actually expecting possible fire fighting in the final version of the game, but as Bohemia relies too heavily on their community, we just have to wait for the community to do it. They did it for Arma.. 1 I think, so shouldn't be too long.

Edited by Mavericko

I have been working on a forest fire mission, but they seem to have changed the way particles work in ToH so 'me no make fire!'. Unfortunately Skyrim has sucked a lot of my time since it came out so I haven't had chance to work on it since. It will come though.

I have been working on a forest fire mission, but they seem to have changed the way particles work in ToH so 'me no make fire!'. Unfortunately Skyrim has sucked a lot of my time since it came out so I haven't had chance to work on it since. It will come though.

Yep I have tried particles in TOH from Arma2 Epic fail.

Yep I have tried particles in TOH from Arma2 Epic fail.

They are in there somewhere though as a lot of BI's configs refer to particles - I just haven't had the time to figure out how to expose them. I'll ask in the config section.

Unfortunately Skyrim has sucked a lot of my time since it came out so I haven't had chance to work on it since. It will come though.

Skyrim sucks pretty good yes .... :j::j::j:

Nice game cant wait to get back to TOH

some suggestions for some modder;)

I really hope for some cool forest fire missions mods :cool:

or much better, there where in the editor a function to make some fire on the island and you can it put out with a full bambi bucket:D

takeonh2011-11-2919-57s7jo.png takeonh2011-11-2919-5mv7qk.png takeonh2011-11-2920-0xc7z1.png

thats an awesome mod check the video on that page.

if i had any idea about map making and modding id be going flat out on it,and other maps as there is nothing going on that i can see worth while for this great sim

Edited by AZY