Sign in to follow this  
zoog

Take On Helicopters - User video thread

Hehe, nice herding mission BeePee! Can you leave some words about external camera and flight recording? Or is there a Wiki page?

simple testing of RTM animations .

hope to have simple highrise model in future so a nice destruction can be made , its Blender animation to 3ds to oxygen to game

VGCb9YJk3FQ

That's some workflow Thromp! Very nice!

Hahaha lol :rotfl: Good one! What language is this? Hungarian? :scratchchin:

Anyone noticed that the one cow, I call her Miss Betsy, did not moved at all when BeePee was doing his herding exercise?

Yes, she is very brave cow :D Miss Betsy - very nice name :ok:

Actually it's a bug. All cows should move.

Seattle (I wished for the campaign to be a bit longer. The story of the two quite sympathetic brothers was very enjoying!)

:cool::cool::cool:

puWjRow3a9U?hd=1

What a beautiful video , for one moment I thought a zombie would appear, but I wasn't disappointed when it didn't .

The only problem is that most of the credit goes to Arma 2.. :confused:

I would like so much to see more player on TOH.. But as it's not called Arma2.5 it'll not happend.. So sad :(

The only problem is that most of the credit goes to Arma 2.. :confused:

I would like so much to see more player on TOH.. But as it's not called Arma2.5 it'll not happend.. So sad :(

Absolutely agree, although I believe people may start to figure it out as time goes on. The only problem is a lot of the active interest in Arma 2 is only in passing for Day Z, the rest of the fans have probably taken a step or two back waiting for Arma 3. If Day Z were fully transitioned into TOH, then sure, but as the maps weren't given a real road infrastructure and aren't fully debugged for infantry or ground actions this is somewhat of a distant dream, and there's no real reason to move to the engine other than prettier skies and a greater view distance as far as that mod is concerned, afaik.

That video, I might add, is really impressive. Some of the shots in the opening look photorealistic in the small browser-window video :)

Here we go:

Noisecontroller time for the time trial "So High":

Edited by Derbysieger

Just chilling arround.. In an Armed littlebird. Trying to do stuff I technicaly can't in Arma2

D7bmvqBgdYA?hd=1

It's an old video. I think it was on 1.03 with NightStalker's Community update 3.

Some really nice flying vidz here. Here's my stupid attempt at flying/using Freetrack and posting a vid on Youtube. Such a Noob i am. I am glad i dont have the landing in this vid cause that was horrible.

You can see im not use to the Freetrack movement and walking, i could not even get to open the cockpit door.

Some really nice flying vidz here. Here's my stupid attempt at flying/using Freetrack and posting a vid on Youtube. Such a Noob i am. I am glad i dont have the landing in this vid cause that was horrible.

You can see im not use to the Freetrack movement and walking, i could not even get to open the cockpit door.

I feel weak LEDs. Can poorly exposed reinforcement. One can see the moments when the camera loses the LED.

We need to do more than the dead zone in the center. You should have a small dead zone in the center.

We need to do more smoothing. The program responds very sensitively to the movement of the head.