Sign in to follow this  
thyp92

(solved) Encourage Brother?? -- SPOILERS

I am on mission where you have to find varga cargo to let my brother interrogate.

i land on ship to let my brother goes to interogate and take over an turn around the cargo.

The speech of my brother continue again and again and i my task it was said "encourage my brother"

I try everything :

fligh very low near the cago

try to land again and get out of helicoptere (i couldnt done it)

flight very fast around or over the cargo

So does anyone have an idea about to "encourage my bother"

Thanks in advance i am block here

You have to fly the way that passenger you picked on that boat will get scarred and start talking. For example hard G turns (high speed, steep bank) do scare people.

Try this one... it even scared me..

Climb to 12,000 feet. Cut power to both engines to idle. Let heli fall. At about 3,000 full power to both engines. It takes a couple thousand feet to get rotor speed back up (mine wasn't stopped all the way).

Like I said, scared me too.

Try this one... it even scared me..

Climb to 12,000 feet. Cut power to both engines to idle. Let heli fall. At about 3,000 full power to both engines. It takes a couple thousand feet to get rotor speed back up (mine wasn't stopped all the way).

Like I said, scared me too.

THAT would scare me shitless also!! lol:eek:

The light chopper's pretty maneuverable, I used some J-Turns, high speed/high bank turns, and then got a lot of speed up and pulled off a barrel roll. The rest of the mission was tough because the chopper sounded like it was falling apart, but it got him talking. :D

I am completely over this mission. Whilst he has a bit of a whinge, I can't get him to spill anything more than the location. Even when we're plummeting to our deaths for the last thousand or so tries he keeps his mouth shut all the way to the grave.

Hard turns are the winner. Just remember to lower your collective dramatically so as not to put too much stress on your bird and stall.

Edited by Scorpy_cfs

This thread needs 'spoiler' in its title :(

I knew something was up with Vrana Corp, ever since that Ms Carmichael stopped us from reading the contracts.. but now I know that you get to do something about it.

Warning added. Naughty Dark Mellie, naughty... readin' up stuff you shouldn't!

Also, I might safely consider this to be 'solved'? I like me some consistency in my threads.

Best,

RiE