jcgam

new CIT: remove pilot head translation restriction

We thus need an option to untie the object.

I was thinking the same thing, so I posted to the editing forum here and also on the ARMA forums looking for a way to read a joystick button via script, so that I could use a button to release cargo. I made some progress but I haven't been able to get it to work yet. In the meantime we could use a script to attach and release the cargo based on helicopter location.

IDEALLY it would be great if the attach script could read the location of the end of the rope to determine if the load should be attached or not. That would give the pilot more flexibility (and it would be more fun!).

I use target for my T16000M and the SST for my left handed X45

So I can use script with T16000M. It's awesome. I also use the VAC

G0sZKHdW

What do you mean with read the location of the end of the rope?

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

Can you release your TrackIR template to the public. As you seem to know how to get it working perfectly.

TOH%20XYZ.png

It's not perfect..

With some help I've located the values that limit head movement in air_h.pbo

I've edited the values and have been attempting to get them to work ingame but I haven't had any luck. Unfortunately I know so little about config files and modding that there are several areas where I could be screwing up. If anyone else knows how to get it to work I could use the help.

a) make a new folder

b) create a text file called config.cpp (remove the .txt extension / make sure ALL extensions are shown by windows)

c) add cfgPatches section with ToH classes in it to make sure your config is loaded AFTER ToH ones

d) add ONLY your changed values and the class tree required for it - NOT a complete copy of a huge source config

e) pack folder to pbo

f) load pbo in a custom modfolder

preface - check pvpscene tweak configs to get an idea how its done:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=110378

a) make a new folder

b) create a text file called config.cpp (remove the .txt extension / make sure ALL extensions are shown by windows)

c) add cfgPatches section with ToH classes in it to make sure your config is loaded AFTER ToH ones

d) add ONLY your changed values and the class tree required for it - NOT a complete copy of a huge source config

e) pack folder to pbo

f) load pbo in a custom modfolder

preface - check pvpscene tweak configs to get an idea how its done:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=110378

Cool. Good luck LeftSkidLow :)