Sign in to follow this  
Cogar69

Hat switch not working

So I'm using the poor man's TrackIR (hat switch) but find it's not working. I've been using BIS's products since Operation Flashpoint and have never had a problem until now.

I've tried the different options in "Freelook Interaction" and configured the settings in both Analogue and Digital but nothing works. My head only moves about 1cm on the screen

Edited by Cogar69

Have you tried swapping out different hardware to make sure yours is not faulty? Also might be an idea to tell what hardware you are actually using???

It works fine with Arma 2 OA no problems what-so-ever. Same settings but does not work in TOH.

Sidewinder 2...yeah it's old but I don't need anything fancy

Make sure you are not assigning the hat keys to the view functions under "helicopter controls." It's under all controls or something like that and you will see stuff like: look up, loop up left, look left, look down left, etc.

Make sure you are not assigning the hat keys to the view functions under "helicopter controls." It's under all controls or something like that and you will see stuff like: look up, loop up left, look left, look down left, etc.

That did the trick...thanks champ!