Sign in to follow this  
Bothersome

(solved) Corperation: A Tall Order

This mission seems to have a bug in that...

After you land the torch in the scrap yard (right on the mark, standing or laying down) the attach wire never disconnects. Yet the script tells us to go and get the new torch but the old is still attached. I even tried to get out and un-attach it myself, but alas, no wire cutters or anything.

Bummer :confused:

Have you tried checking the menu(when spinning mouse wheel) for "Drop load" or something like that?

I pulled up the menu but didn't find any drop load command.

Edit... OK nevermind... You were right... I must have just looked right at it and it not register...

All is well. Thanks.

Edited by Bothersome

I don't think this mission is "solved" quite yet... I have the same problem this guy has.

I picked up the new torch from the docks to place on the Needle. But because of the protesters on the needle I am told to bring the new torch back to the docks. I put the new torch back where I got it, on the exact GPS spot the mission tells me to. I hover above it but there's no guy to release it and nothing happens. There's no menu item to drop it like I did the old needle.

I have the latest patch installed. Anyone else get this, and maybe even solved it? Maybe the GPS point is a bit off or something.

Edit: Seems another restart did the trick after all. Was able to finally complete the contract, if anything it was some good practice hovering over that tiny spike with a big lumbering beast like that :p

Edited by NMLcollective

Hello

I have the same problem, and I can not pass the mission for nothing ..

I'm already trying to pass the hours..

I need help :(