Sign in to follow this  
Blechreiz

ACE2 Public Servers

Hi,

yesterday I tried to play ArmA2 with ACE2. Before starting the game I updated to ACE version 517. Afterwards I couldnt connect to any server, mostly there were addons missing, my version was newer than the servers one or both. Because I'm a very casual gamer I'm not signed in into any community with a passworded server. I prefer hand made coop missions and no domination style missions, but I wasnt even able to play on any running ACE2 server (Friday evening). In the past I always found a server on a friday-saturday evening, even if there were only a few...

Do you guys have any hints for me? Or do you know a nice coop server where casual gamers are welcome?

Thank you

Edited by Blechreiz

All discussion about a mod should go into the mod's thread; http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=125130

---------- Post added at 11:44 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ---------

Suggestions to solve your situation:

• Get the server admins to update their servers
  • Find a community that have their server-side updating in order (it's really easy, with Six Updater, even if you cannot run SU on the server directly).
  • Setup a server yourself :D

Edited by Sickboy

I dont want it to disappear in that big thread and I think its part of multiplayer isnt it?

• Get the server admins to update their servers
  • Find a community that have their server-side updating in order
  • Setup a server yourself

• Yeah or I wont update until I found a server with a newer version.
  • I'm trying to
  • Not worth the work for a casual gamer. When my 50Mbits are up I may host on my rig but a yet running dedicated server is way more comfortable.

Thanks for your reply sickboy! :cool:

Edited by Blechreiz

So you started a new thread on purpose just to get more attention?

Now the result of this is that this thread gets closed and deleted within the next 24h.

And better don't try that again.