Sign in to follow this  
gabe_ruckus

Bug Reports - Release version

Thought I'd start one of these up, already noticed a couple things.

Most of the US Army and Opfor guys are either unarmed when placed in the editor, or have the wrong weaponry (AT on east has no AT, auto rifleman still has AKM). Also, the crews for static weapons on west are unarmed.

I was starting the story and a green helicopter went flying past me doing barrel rolls at about 200kph, and disappeared into the ground... So, there seem to be some issues with the ambient modules.

I had a problem, not sure if it's a bug or not, but in the Campaign where you have to record Whales, I found two groups and then flew around for 25 minutes where nothing happened. I ended up quitting the game

It works fine. I circled clockwise and very slowly around the groups. Worked like a charm. You need to get close enough for the timer to start, but not too close so you don't scare them. The guy with the camera tells you when he has a good view or when you get too far away.

Just like the beta version, the full version crashes to desktop after 10~15 minutes of flying in 32-bit Windows. Fortunately, I also have 64-bit Windows, so I can use this as a workaround, but that does NOT make this an acceptable condition for the release version.

Also, I'm unable to change the difficulty level for Free Flight. If I set it in the main menu, OR if I try to set it during Free Flight, it doesn't have any effect and is always on "Trainee".

Just like the beta version, the full version crashes to desktop after 10~15 minutes of flying in 32-bit Windows. Fortunately, I also have 64-bit Windows, so I can use this as a workaround, but that does NOT make this an acceptable condition for the release version.

Also, I'm unable to change the difficulty level for Free Flight. If I set it in the main menu, OR if I try to set it during Free Flight, it doesn't have any effect and is always on "Trainee".

My game crashed a few times last night. I thought this was once again related to video memory settings.

This was not so.

I have created a new profile and this seems to have fixed the problem.

I suggest you try the same.

I believe changing difficulty settings with an existing profile may cause problems.

Try setting difficulty with the new profile...

Might help, might not.

W7 64 bit btw.

About the joystick show option you mentioned: they all show 1.0 on the very left, that's the smallest value available.

Anyways, I completely unplugged the joystick, fired up the game in expert mode and the helo still rolls to the right way too much that it would end in a crash.

Once I switch back to trainee mode everything is fine.

So it's something within the game. I can't enable/disable certain settings in expert mode so can't track down the actual cause.

Game is unplayable with Saitek X52 pro. I have exactly the same problem.

Please create a ticket with requested details like the rpt file, crash files etc @ http://dev-heaven.net/projects/toh-cit/issues

For info and steps on how to report, please find http://dev-heaven.net/projects/cis/wiki/CIT

---------- Post added at 11:29 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

About the joystick show option you mentioned: they all show 1.0 on the very left, that's the smallest value available.

Anyways, I completely unplugged the joystick, fired up the game in expert mode and the helo still rolls to the right way too much that it would end in a crash.

So it's something within the game. I can't enable/disable certain settings in expert mode so can't track down the actual cause.

Actually sounds fine on Expert - Autotrim is off etc - so? - But might be wrong :O Edited by Sickboy

Game is unplayable with Saitek X52 pro. I have exactly the same problem.

Did you tried to map the X-52 in the controlls?

Its a little bit hard to find - you havw to click "controller" and there you

can select the X-52 PRO.

Then you can ingame trim your joystick/helicopter by using the "E" Button.

Try this, perhaps it helps?

That should be correct. On expert the heli has actually the tendency to roll to the right. You need to counter this. In the beta there were some remarks that the tendency was too much though.