Sign in to follow this  
bowser

SimWare - Full game availability

Hi guys,

Any idea when SimWare is going to be updated with the full game files? Have been playing the beta and can't wait to get my hands on the real thing.

Cheers,

Bowser

Good evening has all, the same case also for me always not available on simware has this moment

Cheers

hello Mr Dwarden You have news(short stories) for SimWare?? Always not available .merci for all

hello Mr Dwarden You have news(short stories) for SimWare?? Always not available .merci for all

J'ai eu cette réponse de Simware ce matin à 9h04 (heure française) :

"Bonjour,

Il est en cours d'upload at sera disponible dans les prochaines heures.

Bien à vous,

Cedric Mattys

info@simw.com - SimWare Simulations"

I had this answer of Simware this morning at 9:04 am (French time) :

"Hello,

He(It) is in the course of upload at will be available within the next hours.

Yours,

Cedric Mattys info@simw.com - SimWare Simulations"

Edited by Sellig63

13h40 (heure française), toujours rien sur Simware, je viens de leur envoyer un nouveau courrier pour leur faire part de mon mécontentement, et je reste poli...

(Google translation, sorry) :

1:40 pm (French time), always nothing on Simware, I have just sent them a new mail to announce them my dissatisfaction, and I remain polite...

Still no changes on SimWare. I've emailed them and they told me they were uploading the files.

Dear Customer, Take On Helicopters is currently uploading on our servers and will be available within a couple of hours. Once fully uploaded, it will be automatically added to your download account.

That was 8 hours ago. I just hope to get things done before the weekend starts, really wish I placed my order elsewhere.

hello Sellig63 moi aussi courrier fait ce matin mais pas de réponse je ne ferais plus d'achat chez eux ^^ simware is dead for me

No answer to my second email either (only info@simw.com seems to be answered). Guess I'll wait until tomorrow before I'll start pushing for a refund and make an order elsewhere.

No answer to my second email either (only info@simw.com seems to be answered). Guess I'll wait until tomorrow before I'll start pushing for a refund and make an order elsewhere.

Just be careful of buying somewhere else before getting the refund agreed from them, from experience they refuse the refund on any download products even though they haven't delivered, and will fight your refund request unless you can get paypal or your CC to override them. Don't ask how I know.

Definitely learned my lesson with the order from them.

Hi Kludger, thanks for the advice. You may be right about that but I'll let someone else take care of the refund if they don't deliver what they should. They give the impression the game is available for the market Oct 27 but the listed files are still beta at the time of writing.

No matter what, I'm playing the full game this weekend.

Cheers!

Edited by bowser
Checked: full game not yet available, only beta files.

Pareil, je leur ai envoyé un dernier courrier en leur disant ce que je pense. Marrant, pas eu de réponse encore ^^

Voici leur réponse à mon avant-dernier courrier de cette journée :

"Monsieur,

13 Gb s'uploadent en 72 h."

Ce qui veut donc dire que le jeu sera disponible 3 JOURS APRES SA SORTIE !

Sur ce, j'ai répondu c'était inadmissible et que j'était TRES mécontent de leur service. Alors que d'autres sites (dont je leur ai mis le lien) avait le jeu ! Et qu'ils pouvaient se brosser avant que je leur achète d'autres choses...

(Google translation) :

I sent them a last mail by saying to them of what I think. Funny, not had of answer still ^^

"Sir,

13 Gb upload in 72 hours"

What thus means that the game (set,play) will be available 3 DAYS AFTER ITS RELEASE !

On it, I answered it was inadmissible and what I was very dissatisfied with their service. While the other sites (who(which) I put them the link) had the game(set,play)! And what they could brush themselves before I buy them the other things...

Edited by Sellig63

Same problem here. Incredible all shops has the links and this shop, supposed to be one of the important in simulation says 72 hours.

I know where I won't buy next time, and I won't recomend others to buy anything there.

Maybe there are only 72 hours to wait.. not too much in our lifes, but that is something I have the last word, and if I wanted to play this weekend, now I can't.. and I won't be able to play until 2 weeks.

So Thanks a lot to Simware for his great profesional service.

They can have the money when they want, but you have to wait. Do new costumers wait also? Is no my problem they don't have enough servers.

I paid through Paypal.. is there a way to have a refund though it?

Edited by Japo32

Strange that they didn't download the files directly to their server. Instead it seems they downloaded them to a client and uploading it on some kind of home/office line or something :confused:

I paid through Paypal.. is there a way to have a refund though it?

Same for me, need to know, thx.

It is possible but not a sure thing, simware will likely refuse the refund and then you have to escalate to Paypal for a resolution, explain the details clearly on how they missed the advertised delivery date and have not communicated well, then hope Paypal decides in your favor.

I went through that with the preorder and for a while it looked like I would be the owner of two copies, the Simware copy and the Sprocket copy, but in the end Paypal decided in my favor, but it took a while and I had not downloaded anything or used any Simware keys since I had asked for the refund and bought from Sprocket before Simware finally came through with the late preorder keys. So it is definitely not a sure thing as Simware seems to fight the refund even though they are in the wrong being late on their advertised release date and lack of communication on delays or support inquiries.

So be prepared for a headache and maybe even not winning out in the end.

I've come to expect much better from digital delivery purchases after hundreds of good digital purchase games and FSX addon with other companies that don't cause these headaches, Sprocket was very smooth so far.

Bohemia do something for us. We bought your game at crappy simw.com store and they are not even capable to deliver full download version. Never again simware

@Sellig63

This is an English forum, do not post in French please!

Guess SimWare is using ADSL for uploads if it has to take so long. I run a couple of webservers myself and really can't believe the slowness of it all.

The files have been available since a couple of hours. My last part just finished downloading from SimWare, I'll report back with file/install validity once I get everything installed.

Hope to fly with you guys soon! :-)

Finally!!!

But it was the last order from Simware-for sure!!

CU Guys over Seattle...;)

Cool!!

Guess simware haven't endeared themselves to their customers then...