Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy1975

Rise And Fall Of Germany 1939-1945

There's a lot to be done in terms of right proportions I'm affraid. The windows are the first thing that strikes me, as they're visibly too small, plus, obviously, one would need to put some extra work to the wheels, which (no offense) are too cyllindrical.

Anyway; keep it up and inform us.

It's a good start. Topas is right about about the proportions, though, as I've just googled it and your model looks a little off. Still, you're on the right track.

I'd suggest not showing the filtered shots. It shows less detail, and is a bit of a turnoff to look at because of it. Just show a simple clay render if you want to show WIP shots. It gives people a better idea of what to expect; right now it just looks like you're hiding something.

Also, your project is very ambitious. Finishing the model and texturing it all in one night? It's an impressive speed to work at, but I'm a little skeptical about the quality it will result in.

Regardless, I think you should definitely keep pushing on and don't stop doing what you're doing. Just remember that it takes a long time to come up with a good addon, so don't burn yourself out with a crazy schedule.

Abs

Weekly Update

@Abs we take a lot of time to make our models and textures to get a good result :)

Sd.kfz 9 "Famo"

rendersg.th.jpg

render1c.th.jpg

As you can see still needs tracks and texture.

Edited by Jimmy1975
Put wrong pictues of the famo up

As you can see it still needs the tracks to be finished but apart from that all it really needs is a texture :)

far from it mate. You can add a lot more 3d detail to it.

Hmm.. Maybe would be good for ofp.

But for arma 2 you should put a little more detail in there.

For me they looking some kind out of Dimension/scale.

Edited by Kraetzer

Some W.i.p images of some stuff that will be in the first release

please note these are still work in progress.

A Zis with 4 maxim machine guns for aa use:coop:

zisaa1.th.jpg

zisaa2.th.jpg

zisaa3.th.jpg

And now a German cooker that will just be an object in game

so who wants breakfast? :D

renderaf.th.jpg

render1j.th.jpg

Thanks

Jim

Edited by Jimmy1975

Looks good so far :)

Also

I must ask, why has the name changed to "Fields Of War:Eastern Front Mod" on the first post ?

I dunno if the real Fields Of War mod would agree with this :o

Just wondering, I might of missed something though

I'm sorry if I seem to be yet another person weeing on your fireworks in this thread, but I'm afraid, while there isn't an Eastern front mod - there is a high quality Eastern front game coming out soon using the Arma2 engine.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Iron-Front-Liberation-1944-PC-DVD/dp/B005GUPQJO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321663861&sr=8-1

http://www.deepsilver.com/en/game-view/view/game/access16/iron-front/

How about a North Africa mod instead, I think it would really suit the Arma2 engine. You would already have all the desert textures and objects from Takistan.

:cool:

Looks good so far :)

Also

I must ask, why has the name changed to "Fields Of War:Eastern Front Mod" on the first post ?

I dunno if the real Fields Of War mod would agree with this :o

Just wondering, I might of missed something though

Well we would be a little bit annoyed if someone did start using out name without being a part of the team ;)

But luckily Jim falls into that category so it's all good :D

Mod Stoped Due To Iorn Front

Arfter seeing there is a much better eastern front game/mod coming out

This eastern front mod is stopping it's work

@Hetar Eastern front is part of the fields of war mod

Nice shadow lods!!

repro

Trolling is not tolerated here. I especially take exception to people using insults to criticize content makers. I see you are new here. If this is how you behave, your stay will not be a long one.

§1) No Flaming/Flame-baiting/bigotry

Abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic comments (or any other type of bigotry), personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the forum or through PM's. If you receive a PM that is abusive or you find offensive please forward it to a moderator who will investigate.

Flame-baiting is also not tolerated; flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response. Mocking/teasing/ridiculing someone or the point someone wants to make is also flamebaiting. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles, messages posted in social groups, as well as quoting someone against their wishes in your signature to belittle/tease/mock them. If someone asks you to remove something they posted on the forum from your signature you must remove it. Common sense tells you that posting someone's PMs without permission is also flamebaiting and will be punished.

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Since this mod has stopped work, I will close the topic. If Jimmy1975 wishes to have it reopened, he may contact any of the moderators (especially me).

Edited by Max Power