Sign in to follow this  
Lolsagna

Anymore DLCs?

Anyone think there will be any more DLCs? Or do you think bis are too focused on arma 3? Would be a shame if there was only 2.

untill ~ summer 2012 it's a long time. Who knows? Maybe there is a small DLC, maybe not ^^

I think something to sort of "introduce" the story of A3 would be a good idea.

However, I dont think that would be totally necessary ( To keep the full focus on Arma 3 of course :D)

Anyone think there will be any more DLCs? Or do you think bis are too focused on arma 3? Would be a shame if there was only 2.

You've got hundreds of free addons to keep you waiting.

untill ~ summer 2012 it's a long time. Who knows? Maybe there is a small DLC, maybe not ^^

I think something to sort of "introduce" the story of A3 would be a good idea.

However, I dont think that would be totally necessary ( To keep the full focus on Arma 3 of course :D)

hmmm yeah that would be a pretty cool actually!

You've got hundreds of free addons to keep you waiting.

haha fair play im not complaining im very grateful for all the free addons, just curious:)

All the hints in the past made me hope for a russians in a area around Takistan DLC or evne better Arrowhead like Expansion but i guess that wont happen :(

All the hints in the past made me hope for a russians in a area around Takistan DLC or evne better Arrowhead like Expansion but i guess that wont happen :(

yeah same here was kinda hoping for something russian like that! but your quality russian addons more than make up for it!!

I would like to see at least one more DLC. More Russian / Eastern European themed.

Extending the Russian involvement in the original campaign would be nice.

A few more toys never go astray ;)

something to link Arma 2 to Arma 3

The install files for Arma3 :)

I wouldn't hold my breath, I think focus on betas and patches, and Arma3 will be the focus now, the community can take care of the rest.

I'm running around as russian in Takistan on weekly basis and find them fit in just fine.

Would like a weapon DLC though with euro-army-firearms (ak5 among others) and a bunch of static weapons. Could come in handy with reskins.

The new DLC/expansion is out tommorow. Take on Heli's, its a link between the two.

Dan;2044519']The new DLC/expansion is out tommorow. Take on Heli's' date=' its a link between the two.[/quote']

Cant see the link myself...

Well, I even was expecting a new expansion, but in the meanwhile I think that BI should rather spend more energy in Arma 3.

A new DLC (which of course is smaller than a expansion) would be great though.

yea if they have any half finished work (as someone mentioned they had czech stuff) they might as well release it to get some more funding... i would probably get it...

With a good SP campaign i buy any DLC be it Czech, Russian, German or whatever... russian would be preferred though :D

Edited by Shadow NX

Dan;2044519']The new DLC/expansion is out tommorow. Take on Heli's' date=' its a link between the two.[/quote']

I actually kinda wonder if the Seattle city could be used in ether A2 or A3.

---

Dont really want DLC at this stage. Looking forward to A3 instead.

Yeah that would be awesome!!!!

Meh, I wouldn't think so. BIS' energy will probably be focused on Arma 3 methinks.

If there will be, it'll probably be a small thing. Not a total redesign like Arrowhead.

I'm not too worried though.

I think it's obvious, BIS will be focused on Arma 3 and next upcoming DLC's will be probably for Arma 3. Yep, it's only my opinion.

I'd love to see another DLC. There's still a lot of time in between A2 and A3, and I'd hope that there would be some more official content.

Need moar opfor official content!

Either that, or start allowing the community to submit some stuff to be approved (would make it easy to do MP with it).

Approved community content made offical, i like that.

Anyone think there will be any more DLCs? Or do you think bis are too focused on arma 3?

Probably not, as ArmA 3 is right around the corner. If they did do any DLC, it would probably be some free stuff with a patch, a la the AH-64D in ArmA 2, and the USMC infantry in ArmA 1.

It could easily be ported with BIS' permission. The engines of T.K.O.H. and ArmA 2 are practically identical, so it shouldn't be too hard for an experienced modder to port. It is a great map from what I've seen, it even includes the United States Naval base at Bremerton, Washington and Bangor, Washington.

Don't think we need another DLC at all. Let them work hard on Arma3