Sign in to follow this  
CriminalMinds

Grand Theft Auto V

i never really understood the appeal of the idea to have more then 1 ramboing lunatic in that world, apart from "partners in crime" - as in friends.

Don't get what is with all the hype regarding this one.After finishing the story I can say Rockstar managed to create again a wonderful sandbox world...but one devoid of content.It's obvious their greatest strength lies in creating these worlds(LC was also fantastic) full of detail and atmosphere but for me they stop right here.

After driving a lot around the map I couldn't notice how much complete this game would have been if they have added more stuff to do after story,horse races,more heists,clubbing(LA is famous for it's clubbing nightlife and lounges),trucking missions like in SA since they added trailers again.

Even the mini-games from IV were more fun like pool and bowling,now we can do yoga and play tennis...great.:j:

They even stripped some simple things like eating at street vendors or the fast food joints or some side activities like the vigilante missions.

Also with every new game in the series it seems they go backwards with interiors,IV had less interiors than SA and V has even less than IV.

The car handling seems way off too for me,with the exception of trucks and vans it seems most cars don't feel like they have any mass.The sense of speed is great but I feel like I'm driving speedy cardboard cars.They did brought back car modding again so I have to admit this is a big plus for me compared to IV.

The story wasn't anything great,I would say pretty average but it did it's job.They also brought back buyable properties(which you can't even enter)but I don't see why would anyone bother with them when most of them(exception cinemas) make 1000-15k weekly cash.You can make millions on the stock market.

It also seems they concentrated on the online part but if you don't play with friends,that part is already ruined by cheating dickheads.

I know I'm probably in minority but to me GTA V seems like one step forward,two steps back,I admit it's a pretty fun game which is quite an important factor on it's own but I don't see what's with all "100/10 zomg masterpiece" I've seen on the net and way too overpriced for what it offers.7/10 maybe 8/10 seems more realistic to me.

For their next game they should try something new,maybe go a bit futuristic or cyberpunker-ish universe like they did in GTA2,beats remaking LC and LS every new gen.

Hi there friends,

after what, six years, I revisited GTA Online on PC past couple of weeks and well, certainly a lot has been added! I've got most of the businesses, cars for most classes, weapons and whatnot. For sake of completion though, I've been trying to do apartment related heists and... the pain is real guys! The heists themselves are fine, pretty great actually. They're well structured and have some hilarious briefings. No, the issue is that they require four people to start, which can be... trying. Other thing is that chances are pretty high that out of four people, at least one thinks he's just gonna rush in there and take names. The missions themselves are really not difficult though, you just have to take it easy and do one thing at the time.

Generally, most players are cool but there's quite a number that seem to have attention span of next to nil. So with newer assets having their prices... adjusted, I can see how R*/T2 are making a killing with those shark-cards.

Anyway, if anyone around here is still playing or returning to GTA Online and doesn't mind helping me with those heists, slap a post in here or PM. No strings attached, all I ask for is a bit of patience. I'm up for whatever though, if anyone needs money, we can do Cayo Perico or just goof around, do races or missions, whatever, there's tons of things there.

Take care!