Sign in to follow this  
CriminalMinds

Grand Theft Auto V

Gnat;2524889']Amazing detail' date=' great relatively large open world. Good physics.

Unfortunately for Online, jumped on a 2 team shoot out "trigger" and everything locked up (except Quit) for a long time ...... just quit out.[/quote']

Forget Online for some days, they reported more than 12 million people trying to play it in a short period of time!

Anyone started an Arma crew yet :) ?

You should ask when they bring it to PC, I bet many guys here will have the Rigs to enjoy the game with it´s full graphical potential. A BIS Crew, doing heists military style, would be awesome^^

Official PC release trailer!

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will take full advantage of the power of new generation systems to deliver the ultimate open world experience.

It might be. Max Payne 3 was optimized pretty well I think.

I cant wait though. Its one of rare games left that Ill buy the minute its released and I was trying to avoid spoilers so far as much as possible.

Me too.

I guess they will improve the graphics until then, but damn it is a long wait. I wonder how many people will still be interested in this game....

I wonder how many people will still be interested in this game....

Oh dude, its GTA! :)

I wonder how many people will still be interested in this game....

Well there's no GTA for Xbox one or PS4 , so yeah people will buy it like ants for those new consoles

It might be. Max Payne 3 was optimized pretty well I think.

I cant wait though. Its one of rare games left that Ill buy the minute its released and I was trying to avoid spoilers so far as much as possible.

You'll have to take into account that MP3 was a(very enjoyable) third person corridor shooter while GTA is sandbox.So I wouldn't use MP3 as a benchmark if V will run good.

You'll have to take into account that MP3 was a(very enjoyable) third person corridor shooter while GTA is sandbox.So I wouldn't use MP3 as a benchmark if V will run good.

Your right of course but I was thinking more in line of they did a good port PC port and put some love and effort in it. More then with GTA IV so they might again for GTA V.

This game is the one i have been waiting for to come to steam.

Lets hope that they can make a good decent version of it for the P.C.,

From what i have read and watched about it, it does look good.

Hopefully when they have it done it will be on Steam not long after.

Only thing that is putting me off at the mo is the fact that there is 3 main characters in it,

and unlike GTA San Andreas, where you just had the 1 guy called C.J..

I know adding extra characters to play will add some more gameplay to it, but i'm not too sure about it.

Still i'll give it a try, as i've liked most of the GTA Franchise anyway.

Plus i have faith that Rockstar will do good for us P.C. Owners "Hopefully".

Cheers

mark117h

Wow, still 2 months after Xbox One and PS4?

I guess we'll just have to hope PC versions is already in the works and will not be ported in those two months.

In other words, Rockstar would like if some people buy the game three times. First for their old console, then for the new one, and then again for PC once awesome Mods hit the scene. Yes I´m a bit dissapointed that the PC release date is getting pushed back for no apparent reason...

But well that is Rockstar, shitting on PC gamers since GTA 3. But damn do they make awesome games....

But well that is Rockstar, shitting on PC gamers since GTA 3. But damn do they make awesome games....

Exactly. It makes me want to hit them in the face but when games finally come out its usually eyes glued to monitor 24/7 for a week straight :D.

Me too. Absolutely! Just last week a friend of mine was telling me about it when he played it on PS3 some time ago. The amount of stuff you can do there is really amazing.

In other words, Rockstar would like if some people buy the game three times. First for their old console, then for the new one, and then again for PC once awesome Mods hit the scene. Yes I´m a bit dissapointed that the PC release date is getting pushed back for no apparent reason...

I would never buy the same game 3 times on 3 different support (you must be crazy otherwise).

At least we will have it and the game includes some improvement against the old gen.

I think the PC version will be better optimized this time.

"New" Gen console are very similar to pc compare to the PS3 and Xbox 360.

I'll probably never buy this game just because of the helicopter controls. GTA IV's helicopter missions nearly made me pee blood out of frustration. Damn that controller support.

I would never buy the same game 3 times on 3 different support (you must be crazy otherwise).

Haven't you heard the 3 seconds rule or something like that?

1st is for using

2nd is for looking at

3rd is for spare.

Always buy in three if you're a real hardcore diehard fans.

oh blessed lucky star :D