Guys,

were you just kidding or can i really use the fuel cannister ? If so, please give me a howto.

cheers,

gam

Of course you can. :D

Just pick up the fuel canister (located right next to the weapons cache in main base) and drain fuel from any vehicle you like.

Edited by Clayman

But how do i Drain the Fuel ? I've picked up the cannister and it's shown in my gear. What do i do now ? I was expecting any message when i get close to a Vehicle.

Thanks

EDIT: I've just seen that you got a link to a picture "drain fuel" in your last post. I couldn't see the different text colors...

Edited by gambla

It's definetly not working for me. I've tried to drain fuel from lots of different vehicles and the menu is never giving the option.

I got fresh installation, fully pattched, no other addons. Please help. :(

thank you

After more than one year of work I am pleased to present the new version 1.50 of Zero.

If I haven't missed any major bugs, V1.50 will be the final version. Next to the usual tweaks and fixed there are also some new features.

V1.50 Changelog:

- Fixed error-hint showing up after some time

- Tweaked win condition for first objective

- Fixed captives being stuck at airport

- Added Wait Timer at main base (skip up to 24 hours)

- Added ambient destruction

- Fixed missing 'Drain Fuel' option after using teamswitch

- Removed support trucks from Chernogorsk (now there really is nothing usefull there. believe me. really!)

- Enemy vehicles now have limited fuel

- Increased chance for random civilians / insurgents / guerillas

- Improved "Guerilla Camp #1" task ...again

- Added three more hidden sidetasks

- Tweaked intro, outro, cutscenes

- Countless small script tweaks and fixes

Download links in first post.

Have fun! :)

Just started playing again 1.50 version and so far so good. Just curious if civilian transports are now more rare. Never encountered one. Just weapons trucks. Also its possible rearm that tank from side quest? Its out of ammo. I got repair and ammo truck so far together with captured BMP and BTR. I got BMP when convoy with newly acquired repair and ammo truck headed to camp. There was BMP ambush, managed to damage it with RPG, killed crew and repaired and refiled ammo with trucks from convoy :) Just tank dosent rearm at ammo truck. I got that two extra villages that clains are tank crew. Aslo in previous version i found fuel truck on so far from camp. I cant remeber exact spot. It was just next to road with some emplacement. Cant find it anymore. It was removed cos canister is working now?

Hola,

i think you cant rearm the tank because of the Arma bug (https://dev-heaven.net/issues/7658). Clayman, if you plan to do any update, please can you change the vehicles from completely empty to just having a few rounds so they can be reloaded with the ammo trucks? Or does anyone have another workaround for this?

In any other perspective, this mission is great stuff, thx Clayman! As somebody before already mentioned it reminds me to Abandoned Armies and i was very glad to find something like this for Arma2!

Cheers!

Tony

It's great to see people still enjoying my mission after such a long time. :)

Somehow I thought that bug had been fixed by now. Seems like I was wrong.

I've made a small update, check first post for the link.

Have fun! :)

Could you kindly post the LogChange for the mission?

I'm kind of interested in what changes you made....thx!

Lastly, could you guys at your website PLEASE seriously consider translating your German missions/campaigns into English?

You guys got some great work done and am sure, as stated before, us non-German speakers would really like to try them out...

Hi Kommiekat.

Well, I would post a change log, if I only could remember... ;)

Apart from fixing the above mentioned bug (rearming the tank), I have added the OFP Style Deathquotes script by Psychobastard.

Other than that there have been some small tweaks here and there, nothing special. But as far as I remember there are no new features.

Regarding the missions on our site, as far as I'm aware, all missions created by members of AMS are available in english language here on the forums and/or at armaholic.

All missions by others hosted on our site, it's up to the authors if they wish to translate their missions or not.

I know that a lot of people have asked for the Red Hammer campaign, and I believe Imutep had already contacted the author. But it seems that he is not interested in translating his campaign.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing we can do about it.

Thanks for update Clayman, i go to play again and this time i will rearm tank ;)

First of all, Zero is awesome. Thanks for supporting it with fixes etc.

Is there any advantage, other than just the enjoyment of it, in wiping out patrols on the road.

I drove to mogilevka to pick up the families and drive them to Electro, but no one is inside the barn that was shown at the cutscene and next to the marker. I'm using TPWCAS and ASR AI. Am I doing something wrong?

@Variable

That's a scripted part of the mission. You've got to talk to the guerrilla leader a second time to activate it. Then he'll take command of you and your men until the objective is finished.

@Variable

That's a scripted part of the mission. You've got to talk to the guerrilla leader a second time to activate it. Then he'll take command of you and your men until the objective is finished.

Thanks Trapper! I didn't relaize I have to "accept" the mission through the action menu.

Thanks Trapper! I didn't relaize I have to "accept" the mission through the action menu.

Yep, that's a tricky one, after you chat with that leader, he stands there waiting for you to accept. You get the ACTION to HELP him in center of screen. Problem with that is it's so small. Easy to miss.

Got to be RIGHT in front of him, up close, like you're ready to give him a kiss, but don't do that. He'll consider you an enemy. I think Clay scripted that in the mission.

I arrived the relay station just to find out that my glorious convoy, on its two trucks packed with weapons and ammo, lacks any satchel charges. I reverted back to the supply depot to check but it seems to be lacking any satchels as well.

Where can I find satchels to destroy the relay station?

If I recall, and I could be wrong, you don't need them.

There should be an ADDACTION after you clear the compound, then a cutscene.

Make sure you team is clear of the area..................or am I talking about the Radio Tower?

If I recall, and I could be wrong, you don't need them.

There should be an ADDACTION after you clear the compound, then a cutscene.

Make sure you team is clear of the area..................or am I talking about the Radio Tower?

Thanks for the reply Kommiekat, I believe satchels are needed given Clayman's response to this question.

After you clear it out, I think there is a truck and another jeep vehicle to your left with the relays on your right and the PC with password in the middle?

Did you check those trucks?

There are two ways to shutdown the airport power, one is to hack one station (up north somewhere) and one is to destroy the relay station (down south). I'm at the south where I need to destroy with satchels the relays (see Clayman's advice). I guess you mean the station up north since a password is required. Down south there's only a UAZ as far as I remember.

Hmm, looks like you'll have to wait until you can get a hold of satchels. Sorry I could not be of help.

But believe me, you helped me because I just realized I've been miss spelling satchels as "sachels" which means that I've got to go back to my Briefing of "The Golden Triangle" which is now being updated and re-released as an RWO mission/campaign....which also means that I give you permission to change it to MP if you know how, if you could please post an update link when I re-release it?

How does that sound.

Matter of fact, you can change any of my missions/camps as MP if you like.

Just MP me and I'll give you what you need........

Sorry Clayman.....slightly off topic....

I wish that the AI drivers would not stop for every rabbit on the road.

@Variable

Satchels are indeed very rare.

The later, better guarded convoys carry a few satchels. And if you are lucky you might find some in the randomly generated camps throughout Chernarus.

Not sure atm if there are any more in the mission. They are way to powerfull against the convoys (or any other vehicle for that matter).

However, you can also use eg. rpgs to destroy the relais station. Or anything with a similar effect, like a tank or whatever. ;)