Sign in to follow this  
lennard

L119A1 Pack

Lennard's L119A1 Pack - Version 1.1

L119_Pack_sm.jpg

-Click for high-res

=================================

"The Diemaco(Colt Canada) C8 SFW, designated L119A1 within the UK military, offers several improvements over the M4 it is based on.

The main improvements include a hammer forged heavy mid-length (16.1 inches) barrel and beefed up front sight post to mount the HK AG-C grenade launcher.

It fires the 5.56x45mm round and uses standard NATO 30-round magazines."

This addon will add 14 different variants of the L119A1 to your game in 3 different camo's, that makes a total of 42 variants.

The weapons can be found in the ammo box in the editor or added by hand with "This addweapon .. ". The ammo box is located under EMPTY > AMMO > UK Diemaco Box.

It's fully OA compatible, with it's thermal textures and flash lights and IR lasers.

Therefor the original Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead are both required to play.

The reason they are both required is to support BIS.

Changelog

First release

- Fixed Eotech reticle.

- Fixed sight zeroing issues.

- Added new hand animations.

- Added SpecterDR variants for Pathfinders.

- Added custom muzzle flashes.

- Various other fixes and touch ups.

Classnames

"LEN_L119A1_Acog"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_HG"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_CQB"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_PF"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_PF_SD"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_CQB_SD"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_CQB_SD_HG"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_UGL"

"LEN_L119A1_Acog_UGL_PF"

"LEN_L119A1_EOT_CQB"

"LEN_L119A1_EOT_CQB_SD"

"LEN_L119A1_EOT_PF"

"LEN_L119A1_EOT_PF_SD"

"LEN_L119A1_EOT_UGL_PF"

Added in 1.1

"LEN_L119A1_Elcan_PF"

"LEN_L119A1_Elcan_PF_SD"

"LEN_L119A1_Elcan_UGL_PF"

_PF stands for Pathfinder, as these variants are based on the L119s seen with them.

_SD indicates the rifle is "silenced".

_UGL indicates this rifle is fitted with the HK AG-C grenade launcher.

_CQB indicates this rifle is fitted with a short barrel.

To make the rifle appear in desert or woodland camo, simply add _D to get desert and _W for woodland behind the base classname.

Known bugs/issues

None known at the momemt.

Credits

BIS - A1 MLODS and their fantastic games.

da12thMonkey - textures and models for the various weapon attachments, config help, reference material, basicly the backbone of this addon.

Vilas - UGL, SpecterDR and eotech.

DaveP - Desert and woodland textures.

DaSquade - Docter sight.

Euan Mitchell "tigg" - Magpul E-Mag.

Lennard - Compiling, textures, models, anims, configs and the boring copy and paste work.

sushjake - Config help.

Thanks to the VOLCBAT guys, DaveP, drmidnight, da12thMonkey and Rhodesy77 for beta testing.

EULA

By downloading this content you agree with the following:

- The addon shall in no way be modified or repackaged, unless permission is given by the original author.

- No responsibility can be claimed on the original author for (im)possible damage to your system/game that may be caused by installation of this addon.

- You may not use this addon for any commercial or military training purposes.

- It is permitted to distribute this addon freely, under condition that the files remain unmodified.

Download

Version 1.0

Update: Version 1.1

Screenshots

arma2oa2011071500145649.jpg arma2oa2011071500112246.jpg

-Click for high-res

If anyone could be so kind to make some shots of the desert and woodland versions :rolleyes:

Enjoy the addon :)

Edited by Lennard
Added 1.1
  • Like 1

Amazing mod. It also works great with ACE2. If there's ACE2 configs for additional features it'd my must-have mod all the times. :D

these look great, my nogovan highland rangers may have a use for these :)

THANKS A LOT :)

Looking very good Lennard, you did a good job ;)

edit: OA standalone- recoil is missing

Edited by PurePassion

edit: OA standalone- recoil is missing

This could be your problem PurePassion you need Arma2 as stated by:

It's fully OA compatible, with it's thermal textures and flash lights and IR lasers.

Therefor the original Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead are both required to play.

The reason they are both required is to support BIS.

Very happy to see this released Lennard.

You did a really good job on them, and it was a great project to contribute to. :)

Awesome, thank you for the hard work :)

DLing now & will test ASAP >D

Thanks for the mirrors and the kind words people :)

Much appreciated!

Great job Lennard! Finally I have something more suitable for British special operations. :) I'm sort of missing versions with Aimpoints though, but I assume they don't use these weapons with aimpoints? apart from that, the only thing I can think of is that the camo on the camo-versions seem to be a bit too covering for my taste, something more along the lines of the Pathfinder-versions but all over the weapon and maybe a bit more would look better in my opinion, but that's just a matter of taste, and the weapons are brilliant! Well done! :)

I'm sort of missing versions with Aimpoints though, but I assume they don't use these weapons with aimpoints

From the available reference material, EOTechs seem to be more prevalent than Aimpoints, so Lennard's choice of an EOTech for a CQB optic is fairly sound. We only have 2 pics (of what appears to be the same bloke) using an Aimpoint on a L119, but several more of weapons fitted with EOTechs - in use with UKSF and RMP.

EOTechs 552s have been a fairly common sight in Royal Navy maritime operations; on ship-mounted L7A2 GPMGs and the L100A1 [G3KA4] and L121A1 [AW-50F] rifles used by maritime sniper teams aboard helicopters. The MoD is also about to start issuing them as an aiming device for the SA80's L123A3 Underslung Grenade Launcher (not as a main rifle optic like the 553s are used in BAF), so they'll become a common feature of British rifles. Therefore, it seems like they'd be much easier to obtain through the supply chain on current operations.

Good info da12thMonkey :) that explains the lack of aimpoints, guess I'll just have to get used to the EOTechs!