Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

Anonymous

1. Find out far more about what V for Vendetta was really about and funded by.

2. Find out who funds the bankers ("its the bankers" are what your supposed to blame) BTW most them go down the banker elite "its the Jews" angle so thats a red flag already.

3. Notice the mention of "The other, is some kind of cosmic intrusion of forces that I wont begin to speculate on".

Straight out of the New Age "Alien intervention" external forces handbook (hollywoods greatest current story line), notice its mentioned but not speculated on but doesnt fit with anything down to earth like the rest of the video.

This is indeed payed opposition deflected bullshit from a great height, watch with caution and allot of chin stroking.

BTW I suspect this is sort of (maybe) a wall street thread thing, but then again it wont really help the cause just add fuel to the fire of deflection.

Edited by mrcash2009

True, if its a send up then great, if its stating anything as a full statement then I wouldn't look further (myself). Its not exactly suggesting much in the way of preparedness of anything and is saying everything that you would expect to hear everywhere else.

But, if im wrong and its a sarcastic video sending up the points, then fair enough.

Here's a another vid the internet is full of them

vNoaNfEGUuY&feature=related

In the last video... it's kinda funny that they used footage of british teens vandalizing small neighbourhood shops .

Oh well...

Anonymous = unemployed 20 yo college kid that has no hobbies and needs to get laid.
Actually, no.

Look @ shots of anonymus vs scientologist church demonstration.

I'm not sure if we should take this as official Anon statement, especially that I doubt they go for the leadership scheme. And there's a big chance of NWO-freak in every "subculture"; I'm tired of NWO shit so I didn't watched it and the second one is created by voice-creator which makes it totally worthless and lousy.

But well, don't You like the idea of anonymus people who tend to fight with goverment elites (which we all know or guess do milk the rest of the humanity), censorship, injustice? (Even if some of them would love to go for full anarchy or chaos, some would burn the churches, media and kill all gov, etc... there's freaks in every group of people)

Well... I do.

Since anonymous has no leadership, no organization and no real credo apart from the rules of the internet every moralf...dude can make a video of himself with a V mask and be anonymous.

It only becomes official if anonymous in sufficient numbers rally behind a cause, such as operation leakspin (related to the leaked US govt. cables) or operation chanology (the protest against Scientology, which is still going on by the way.).

Otherwise, this is just some video by a guy in a mask on the internet.

I've did some more research on anonymous.

This is just one single voice . . . what anonymous is about. It is growing by the hours all over the world. I'm very open minded saw everything I could see so far and I must admit that I identify myself with anonymous. I am anonymous. Things have to change drastically. The whole corrupt system needs to be brought down. There are some pretty intense messages that everyone should at least listen to.

aEcvaoDIKtU

Since anonymous has no leadership, no organization and no real credo apart from the rules of the internet every moralf...dude can make a video of himself with a V mask and be anonymous.

It only becomes official if anonymous in sufficient numbers rally behind a cause, such as operation leakspin (related to the leaked US govt. cables) or operation chanology (the protest against Scientology, which is still going on by the way.).

Otherwise, this is just some video by a guy in a mask on the internet.

Agreed. The internet is full of poeple with righteous ideas.

Also how do we know that this group is in fact another diversion from something bigger? Huh? The plot thickens :cool:

So you either have a fake personality or no personality?

You don't know me at all but You pretend to know me.:)

So you either have a fake personality or no personality?

Dont we all have fake personalities to a degree? brought on by mass programming from an early age?. Do you really know who you are and why you think the way you do?

Maybe you do, but it seems a lot of people traded enlightenment and Sovereignty for a quiet life..., are humans in general really at the stage in development that they want it back now?.

Maybe thats all tosh, maybe its the beginning of the end of the era for capitalism, who knows, time will tell.

IMHO groups like anonymous are needed because they link the "smaller" common man together against any larger power that be when things are out of hand. Lets face it..., things are out of hand, its no suprise a lot of people can identify.

but it seems a lot of people traded enlightenment and Sovereignty for a quiet life...,

This quote alone speaks volumes esp at the current time.

Problem is that some anonymous spouting repetitive mantra about how bad things are wont help anyone who will get caught in it and identifying with something faceless it can so easily be leading people up the wrong path to just wind people up giving them half a story.

People spout off about following cults and religions and so on, what makes this any different (not the content but the following of something)? The only thing to look into is when solutions and alternatives are offered with the notion of "dont believe me check yourself and here's where to look and check further" by people who are up front with their identity and are open so you can also check them out and are open to criticism and response to it so your know your sources.

Can you prove that anonymous isnt a backed and funded front telling you what you want to hear and is also telling you the whole and full story? No, becuase you have no source.

So just add them to the list of sources but dont follow it as a solid information source, the sentiments are there, but I would stick them on a list of things to compare.

Edited by mrcash2009

I fully support these Ideas

aEcvaoDIKtU

Therefore I am Anonymus

and because of this

IMHO groups like anonymous are needed because they link the "smaller" common man together against any larger power that be when things are out of hand. Lets face it..., things are out of hand, its no suprise a lot of people can identify.

Just another look on the current things:

It could be also one of the biggest and worldwide psychological experiment to see and analyze groups and public interest. How such groups react on different content (pictures, videos, text), how long they will/can hold their breath, what makes them go back to their daily/early life and what will those groups really do for a better world...

Btw how will anyone stop the greed for (more) money and (more) power?

This quote alone speaks volumes esp at the current time.

A quote i stole and warped from a 1971 film ;) creepy eh.

SzV9i6r3UTw

Still seems kinda relevant now.

Problem is that some anonymous spouting repetitive mantra about how bad things are wont help anyone who will get caught in it and identifying with something faceless it can so easily be leading people up the wrong path to just wind people up giving them half a story.

I agree totally but for some weird reason ppl seem to have a hunger for propaganda that pulls against the grain. Is it MOB mentality? cult mentality? both or niether?.., i dunno but its always interesting to see where non violent protesting will lead. They do "preach" non violent protest dont they?.

On the other hand you could, in todays society say that we are all faceless..., i mean if youre not a "someone" then youre a "nobody" This kind of thinking needs to be culled, but that interferes with the establishment.

People spout off about following cults and religions and so on, what makes this any different (not the content but the following of something)? The only thing to look into is when solutions and alternatives are offered with the notion of "dont believe me check yourself and here's where to look and check further" by people who are up front with their identity and are open so you can also check them out and are open to criticism and response to it so your know your sources.

I think thats kinda that point to anonymous isnt it?.., isnt everyone the source? almost like hive mind/beliefs? /me shrugs not too sure myself tbh.

Can you prove that anonymous isnt a backed and funded front telling you what you want to hear and is also telling you the whole and full story? No, becuase you have no source.

So just add them to the list of sources but dont follow it as a solid information source, the sentiments are there, but I would stick them on a list of things to compare.

I see your point, we shall see eventualy no doubt as these sort of things do tend to be outed if fake in some way. Its all rather compelling stuff though, which in in itsself waves a flag for me.., anyway like i said no doubt itll all come out in the wash eh ;).

i dunno but its always interesting to see where non violent protesting will lead. They do "preach" non violent protest dont they?.
Im not suggest they dont, but when shit really hits the fan later I would like to see what anonymous then pulls out the hat in "suggestions".
I think thats kinda that point to anonymous isnt it?.., isnt everyone the source? almost like hive mind/beliefs? /me shrugs not too sure myself tbh.
Kind of, and for me "hive minded" isn't something I warm too much, I always take a step back and watch than get caught up in it becuase it says things I want to hear and familiarise myself with. Its ok to a point, but when you get this collective online as a single voice mentioning things I posted in the first page I stand back a bit, much like a dodgy box of fireworks :) (Did you see what I did with the V for Vendetta link .... )

Its all rather compelling stuff though, which in in itself waves a flag for me.., anyway like i said no doubt itll all come out in the wash eh

Yes indeed keep back and compare, dont get caught up in one focused area, then you can see things for what they are eventually. Edited by mrcash2009

Just another look on the current things:

It could be also one of the biggest and worldwide psychological experiment to see and analyze groups and public interest. How such groups react on different content (pictures, videos, text), how long they will/can hold their breath, what makes them go back to their daily/early life and what will those groups really do for a better world...

Btw how will anyone stop the greed for (more) money and (more) power?

This ^^

MspXpvz6jI4

You should all inform yourself more about the background of anonymous. About lulzsec which is a group of hackers in the movement. The took precise action against precise targets. They hacked the Nato database and recovered 1 GB of documents. This movement is born because people are tired of the shit which's happening in the world.
They take action and the movement is growing worldwide and it's even bigger than OWS.
I personally identify myself with the concept of change . . . even radical change, as long as it's benefits humanity. Since governments have always been the biggest enemies of their nations, people have no other choice than achieve change by a movement since there's noone else who stands up for them. I really doubt that a peaceful change can be achieved though. It would be the first time in mankinds history.

While I agree to their principal idea I remain sceptic. Wikileaks lost my "trust" when they edited the fuck out of that apache guncam video.

Oh and "Quis custodit custodes?".