Sign in to follow this  
ludiol

X-52 throttle problem

Hi

I have a major problem with my x-52 throttle. I cannot use the whole throttle way. TOH only recognises a small part of the throttle

in the custom menu when the parameters are shown the sensitivity is at -100 from the back end and doesn't change until more or less 60% of the way and then increases rapidly to +100.

Sensitivity is set at max with no deadzone.

In the x-52 preferences menu the sensitivity has also been set to max as well as a null deadzone.

Sorry for my english :-).

Hopefully my new Bell 206 Pitch Lever (http://oe-xam.blogspot.com/) which I ordered recently (for FSX DODOSIM) will be compatible with TOH

This may not help much but my X-52 Pro throttle works just all the way fine. I did not change anything in Windows (default config settings) nor in TOH regarding deadzones or anything.

Maybe set Windows and TOH joystick settings to default and try again, hopefully that helps.

TakeOnH2011-10-2314-34-33-35copy.jpg

Sorry if this is stating the obvious but if this IS how you're set up and you are having the problem you describe I dont know what the problem can be. What you are experiencing sounds like when i tried to use my x52 in arma2 but my x52 works fine in ToH. Oh yes and worth mentioning incase anyone is coming to helo's from fixed wing sims, you map your throttle controller to the 'collective' comands in a helicopter as after startup/warmup the throttles are set to auto and are electronicaly governed by the helo (this is simplistic and probably innacurate, but the main point is that you map your throttle controller to collective)