Sign in to follow this  
Rexxenexx

Jetpack Addon - Project

I think it's really nice!

Kinda want to actually see it as a bomber though. :)

Abs

that looks very nice. i could imagine that in past (maybe back to vietnam) present and also future scenarios. very well done. i'm already seeing the "we've got a prototype and we need a crazy person to test it" kind of missions. like super smooth roof insertion stuff for SF units...

EDIT:

to see a video of my work in progress jetpack Edited by Bad Benson

_co, _sm and nohq nd maybe even _as

Uploaded the Marines Jetpack (named XRG-1) maxfile and preliminary textures for Gnat to download.

Still tweaking the textures but once Gnat sends it back so I have scale/rotation/and material slot placement down I think we'll be ready to open a "Completed" thread. When Gnats got something imported we'll post an Alpha there. ;)

should wait until arma3 comes out. should look good with those space iranians.

should wait until arma3 comes out. should look good with those space iranians.

That made no sense plus I'm not gonna wait for ArmA3. Anyone know wtf this guy/girl is talking about?

@up

Its a joke :) from Binkowski, you should see how in arma 3 will look iranian soldiers. ;) Then you understand all :)

I'm done. I don't get your guys humor. Maybe links would help, but his was alot of work just to have W0lle lock the topic as I was about to upload a youTube and an Alpha. And judging by Binkowskis description under his name "W0lle's Handyman" hes the bitch. I know W0lle is gonna see this so to him I say I don't care if you unlock the topic, I was in the process of building it. Learn how to moderate properly and support the people who support the community.

It's gonna be one of those things I do for myself. This topic is over sorry to you guys looking forward to it.

And judging by Binkowskis description under his name "W0lle's Handyman" hes the bitch.

I'm not responsible for what Binkowski does here. He does his thing and I do mine. I'm not his mother.

I know W0lle is gonna see this so to him I say I don't care if you unlock the topic, I was in the process of building it. Learn how to moderate properly and support the people who support the community.

Dude, it is not my problem that you have started a thread in a forum which clearly says that only threads for addons which are released are allowed.

At the time I seen that thread there was nothing but a placeholder announcement - which clearly is against the rules. And I'm pretty sure you understand english language just fine.

So don't make me responsible for your failure. You should have told us about your plans then this would have been no problem at all.

But doing as you please just because you can doesn't work here.

Just look how you responded to my "Closed" post, and look how you're responding now. Obviously you get a false sense of pride being a "Moderator." I'm "Building" content for this game as perfectly described in the post you closed. We're DONE "Discussing", now it was on to "Completing." I don't need to defend anything. All anyone has to do is look at the time I responded to Binkowski and the time you shat all over my completed post. I invite anyone to look at the times and the edit I was making of the Completed post. All I was waiting for was textures to be updated to upload the Alpha. Does this look "Not Done?"

1320478499.gif

If BIS can't manage a vBulletin that's not my problem. Look into image control. It's there so Moderators don't need to mess up the forum.

Anyways. What's done is done. I am bitter, nothing I can do about it. I didn't think I deserved half the crap (especially the shit about my sig) you wrote on the post you closed.

Thanks to Gnat and the rest who had constructive criticism. Although I didn't play this game 24/7 (even though I had a 24/7 dedicated server ;) ) I had fun. Take care.

Unsubscribing so I don't get emails on this.

REALLY annoyed about this !

I can understand both points of view but please don't make the rest of us suffer! Keeping fun addons is what makes Armaverse fresh - and this was one of them.

Please have a change of heart Rexxenexx and release the addon here. Failing that, release it on another forum ;)

This thread can be locked thanks.

Edited by Rexxenexx

I see you lack respect for the moderators and thats sadening to read, infraction +1 for discussing the moderation in public. When you have some issues contact the moderator over PM instead of stating whatever you do in the above post. Maybe W0lle will sent you some more feedback but I leave that up to him.

Topic moved to complete as there is a downloadlink, and while we are at it, is there a chance that you allow guests to download the file or do you really need the signups from people who are interested in your work?