Sign in to follow this  
katipo66

Battlefield 3 Simulator

Mulltiplayer would be interesting, a whole new dynamic other than quick mouse button reflexes..

An entire generation of games would be fit again. :D

Meh, totally wasted on BF3...loved the "its completely real!!" part. Many lulz.

Looks good, I don't know if that's only for flight simulation, though.

Hehe, yea and imagen an arma 2 domination game where all the vehicles are gone and next AO is five km away, just start running soldier :D . All arma 2 players would be extremly fit and all cod players would have bruises everywere because of all the kills :P .

roflysst

Question(s)!

1.) What would happen if you were to be shot by a Tank? Do they have a Giant Paint ball for that?

2.) What About if you get hit by a Minigun?

Question(s)!

1.) What would happen if you were to be shot by a Tank? Do they have a Giant Paint ball for that?

They have this massive spring loaded mallet off to the side....

2.) What About if you get hit by a Minigun?

The mallet has nails protruding out..

Huh..unless they plan on holding another 'lan party' kind of thing then what was the point of them even doing that?... Surely it's not an attempt to suggest to the military "Hey look how cool this could be to train with!"

Does not matter how you play Battlefield 3, it's still an arcade run'n'gun twitch shooter which begs the question, why they are not using Arma or VBS for this?:confused:

Does not matter how you play Battlefield 3, it's still an arcade run'n'gun twitch shooter which begs the question, why they are not using Arma or VBS for this?:confused:

Because VBS2 is not a widely known game with a huge ad campaign, but mainly a programm for the military?

Why do all the simulators throw people upward? If my car tilted upward i'd be fairly worried.

To try & simulate acceleration.

whoah, some cool tech in there, I'd be happy just to try it... Nice

Hopefully someday BI will get the chance to give this a go! Arma or VBS2 would be awesome in this.