Sign in to follow this  
Sphinx

Things that are probably in resistance.

Okay Since the patches for OFP included vehicles not native to 1985 (Such as The Apache). They should be adding more vehicles for the Russians.

-Soviet

Helicopters:

HAvoC

HoKuM

HeLix

Tanks:

T-90

And maybe some others.

Try to look forward for these. They should be added so the game is evened out. Again. It wont matter for the year.

hate to spoil your fun but....

The apache was in service in 1985, it actually went into service in 84. We had a discussion about this a while back, try looking for it.

And I'd change the title of your thread to "Things that should be in Resistance"

And sorry that won't balance it out. It will only make it more unfair to the americans,

and what the hell is with the random capitals? you trying be l33t or something?

WTF is your problem ? Infact im sure that at lest one of those will be in it. And I like to use caps... You got a prob wit that j00 ?

I think we should start a war over small or big letters...

Theres no point in speculating about what will be in resistance, the fact is that U have no clue like the rest of us, just wait and see, Im sure we will all be happy in the end anyway.

Hmm, wonder where you come from... Yogo is a limousine compared to standard Lada or Moscowitch not to mention any more sophisticated russian cars.

i must have missed the AH-64s and G-36s in the 1985 campaign.

Seems there won't be any new heavy equipment in Resistance.

These are the units we know we'll get:

Motorcycle

Pistol

Shotgun

boats?

But BIS might bring on a Carrier for all I know. They are great at holding their secrets smile.gif

Guess we'll have two christmas eve's this year. I'm looking forward to the first one tounge.gif

No..... The Yugo is a cheap car that looks like a square voltswagon beatle, here is a link The Yugo Sorry, good info and pics is kinda hard to find for a P.O.S. car like this. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ June 03 2002,10:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i must have missed the AH-64s and G-36s in the 1985 campaign.<span id='postcolor'>

Well. Apache is in Air Assault mission since version 1.20.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NightHAWK2 @ June 04 2002,12:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought that Yugo was somepoint even exported to US, that's why it can't be THAT bad.<span id='postcolor'>

Yugos were exported to US, but soon went kaput after their reliability was just horrible.

Well, that's what I thought. I probably know less about great russian & east european cars than people in US as I live as far as 350km west from the good old Iron Curtain. biggrin.gif

Not to mention having test driven Skoda, Lada, Uaz even but not Trabant. According to my experience 1st hand experience never fully equals to hear saying and book wisdom wink.gif