Sign in to follow this  
Patchman123

FFUR World War II Mod

Hey guys,

I was thinking of creating a World War II mod with FFUR/SLX effects and various World War II addons from different people on the website. I would really like to use SLX wounding effects for the soldiers in the game and replace all the stock addons with World War II addons. Or replace FFUR material with World War II addons.

Replace LAW soldier with a Boys Anti Tank rifle soldier for the Allies AT Rocket for a Bazooka using the anti tank rifle from FDF mod for a base.

MG-42 for a SAW soldier. MG-34 for the M240 Machine gun.

Replace the Mi-24 helicopter with an ME-109, SU-25 with a Ju-87 Stuka.

The Resistance shall have captured German weapons. The Cross of Lorraine shall replace the FIA marking on the tanks. The

The German soldiers will be equipped with a Mauser Karabiner 98K rifle. The officers with an MP-40 submachine gun for the East faction. The German Panzer IV shall replace the T-80 tank, and the Panzer III will replace the T-72. The Panzer II will of course, replace the BMP tank.

The Shilka will be replaced by a German flak truck with a Flak 38 cannon. The M163 Vulcan will be replaced by an M16 (no relation to the assault rifle) with a Quad .50 mounting.

Can this be done? I would really, really to merge all the World War II mods into a supermod that the whole community can enjoy because I feel that the modern warfare mods have been dare I say it, Done to Death.

The Allies will have the Vickers .303 for a heavy machine gun. We will divide the mod accordingly, just like the old FFUR mods did with desert warfare, Asian conflict mod, etc. Eastern Front will have Germans against the Russians. Mediterranean will have the Germans, Italians, and British slugging it out in North Africa.

The Axis will replace USSR for a faction. The Axis will have the MG-42 tripod mounting. I want to have the WGL assembly process for the MG-42 machine gun as well. How do I use WGL coding for an MG-42 addon? I would like to please use that.

I am looking for someone to provide Polish voices for the Polish soldiers fighting for the British forces as the Polish Forces in Exile.

I am also looking for people that will make skins for them. The Polish soldiers played a significant, but forgotten role in the Allied cause as some of the toughest and experienced soldiers they had. They should be put in there so that people will remember the sacrifices they made for our freedom in World War II.

I am looking for Italian voices for the Italian forces and Japanese voices for the Japanese. I want to use FFUR Russian voices for the Russians. I want to disable the unrealistic everyone has a radio voice. I want to use the hand signals mod for the game to communicate.

I am looking for German voices from Invasion 44. I also want the stock game campaign to allow these addons to be used, just like the FFUR mod.

I would like to some of WGL mod's content relating to reloading the Bazooka and Panzerschreck anti tank rockets. These were usually crew-served weapons and not reloaded alone.

I am looking for new animations for the bazookas. I would like to incorporate all the FFUR/SLX content into these World War II addons. I would like some help with animations and coding.

My idea for the Eastern Front mod is to have the T-34 be the stock game's T-80 tank and the KV-1 serve as the T-72 battle tank. The T-28 tank shall serve as the BMP tank for the Red Army.

The German addons will be the same, of course.

The Red Army officer shall have the PpSH submachine gun for a standard issue weapon. The machine gunner will have the DP model 1928 light machine gun. The night vision goggles shall be removed because they were not invented yet until the 1960s and replaced with binoculars.

The Black Op will be replaced by commandos on both sides and the Germans shall have the special Wermacht commandos that they had raiding behind enemy lines.

The C-47 transport plane will replace the CH-47 for airdrop missions. The airdrop mission in the Red Hammer campaign shall have a C-47 drop those troops for historical accuracy to replace the anachronistic helicopter that wasn't invented yet, of course.

THE Ju-52 transport plane will replace the Mi-17 helicopter when dropping airborne troops in the Spetnaz part of the tank seizure mission. The tanks will consist of Panzer III and Panzer IV tanks that the resistance must seize from the Germans.

The Ju-87 Stuka shall have the Jericho Trumpets diving siren to terrify enemy troops, just like in real life.

I would like Thunderbird84's permission to use his content for my World War II supermod and Solus's Permission for his SLX content and WGL for use of their coding content for my machine gun setup mod.

How do you combine these into a single mod? I would really REALLY, love to see a World War II mod that at least rivals Red Orchestra in size and scope.

Is it possible?

Guess we'll find out.

I want realistic bullet wounding effects and not this stuff in I44 Mod where soldiers live after being shot in the chest with a Mauser bullet. In real war, if you got hit with a bullet like that, you went down HARD, and stayed down and didn't get back up. Those things are lethal against humans because of the internal damage they do to the human body.

COC Artillery for the German officers. I would like artillery for both sides to direct artillery fire. In World War II, they HAD coordinated artillery fire, though not like the GPS type in COC mod because GPS wasn't invented until the 90s.

Resistance will depend on the geographical location of which theater the mod takes place in. For example in a 1944 French mod, the Resistance will be French. Eastern Front will be Soviet partisans. Mediterranean will have Italian resistance fighters.

Resistance fighters shall be rearmed by Allied secret agents from the OSS. James Gastovski will be an OSS officer helping his dear friend Victor Troska fight the German, replacing Soviet occupation of Nogova. Nogova will be a resistance movement.

I will use Desert Everon, Kolgujev, and Malden for my North Africa mod set and the Jungle versions for my Pacific mod against the Japanese.

I shall make new islands, like Tarawa, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Pelilu for the various World War II island battles fought on these Islands that cost many lives to take during World War II.

Edited by Patchman123

I'm not sure if there is any sense to do this cause...

There is this beauty... so in my opinion it will be waste of time... but good luck !

Bielow