Sign in to follow this  
TFR RLTW

Birds

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea if someone made a Little Bird A/MH-6. Little Birds are fast, small, and very maneuverable. Special Forces like Delta and 160th Night Stalkers fly them. Each little bird can have a "people plank" mounted on them, so they can carry 4 operators or whatever type of unit you want. 2 units on each side can easily mount and dismount which is perfect for getting into small places like a street in the middle of a town.

(Edited by TFR RLTW at 12:15 am on Nov. 23, 2001)

(Edited by TFR RLTW at 2:44 am on Nov. 24, 2001)

yes i'm not against the idea of a little bird helicopter

but i've also an idea for the balance of the units :

russia has the best amphib units and usa have the best air units , why not ?

but a little bird would be cool , especially the version with a minigun

i was just thinkin of that to

but if we cant get the little bird then we could add couches to the side of the OH-58 for guys to ride on hehe

DONT FIRE THE FFAR!!! lol

I'd like to see a little bird, or even a Kiowa/Jet Ranger that can carry pax and not only 2 crew.  It would be easier for BIS to make a Jet Ranger, just remove the mast mounted sight from the Kiowa and add a passenger compartment.  The TH-57 Jet Ranger was used in Vietnam, along with the OH-6, as light observation helicoptor, and it usually had a door gunner on one side, either a M-60 or mini-gun in some cases, as well as smoke grenades for marking targets.

Bell_OH-58_Kiowa_dessin_USA_01.gif

-=Die Alive=-

heheh nice picture, its from the Black Hawk Down movie smile.gif

id like to see a little bird, but you could always convert the Kiowa for spec ops, well BIS could, take off the radar dome and FFAR and add benches to the side

Yeah,great idea, ther should be several intruder possibilities for SpecOps

The kiowa would look okay but Little Birds are ment for the job!

THANK YOU for letting me know about this! I had no idea they were making a movie based on those events. THANKS!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from NVA Killer on 11:17 pm on Nov. 24, 2001

btw TFR(Task Force Ranger) do it like this

http://www.cinemayhem.com/blackhawkdown

[/url] not /

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Oversoul on 4:54 pm on Nov. 26, 2001

They are making a movie based on "Blackhawk Down?"<span id='postcolor'>Out next January 18, Go here

B00005JKW7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

little birdies would rock excpecially if they could crap explosive poo. KORN RULES!