Sign in to follow this  

So I have a mission where a helicopter inserts the team into the Utes Island. I have a trigger that causes all the group to eject. Everything works fine when I play it alone but when I get a buddy to play it with me, the parachutes open and shortly after disappear and we all die.

Not sure what is causing this glitch. Basically, All the group is ejected from the chopper and the chutes open but shortly after disappear. Yet when I play it alone, it seems to work perfectly fine.

Any ideas?

What code would you use to do this? I want to compare it to the code I am using.

Im not using any scripts for the ejection. Im using a trigger with the following code:

v action ["EJECT", vehicle v]; d action ["EJECT", vehicle d]; o action ["EJECT", vehicle o];

The letters v, d, and o are all units in a group. They are in cargo of a helicopter moving inland. When the helicopter reaches a trigger that code is activated.

Im using UPS script for some random ai patrols inland but I think that's irrelevant.

The code above works fine in single player when I test out the mission. But when I play with my buddy, the ejection happens but in midair the parachute disappears and we all die.

This is the EJECT action for anyone that doesn't know it:

Eject

Description: Causes a person to eject out of the vehicle they are currently inside. If the unit was the driver of the vehicle, the vehicle will retain it's steering control input and it's engine will remain on. This action has a global effect when used on a local unit in multiplayer. If the vehicle parameter used is an moving aircraft, the ejecting person will use a parachute (and likewise if it is not an moving aircraft, no parachute will be used).

Syntax: unit action ["eject", vehicle]

Where unit is the person to eject from their current vehicle, and vehicle is any vehicle (generally the vehicle unit is within).

Example: soldierOne action ["Eject", vehicle soldierOne]

I think I may have figured out the problem already. In my code I am having v eject from himself. It should be v ejecting from Helo1 (name of my helicopter.) I havent been able to test it yet in multiplayer but it works in single player.

Edited by VISION1776