Gunter Severloh

COSLX - An updated version of the original SLX Mod

@Orcinus

Were you planning on rewriting with the descriptions for the files as you did on the previous page?

Hi buddy

yeah, but ten days ago had an urgent request from my biggest client, so until 22nd or so it's RL hell. Leaving soon to pick up a disabled friend from Gatwick, may have some time to send you a couple of descriptions later evening though I still have to wade through 20 MB of technical docs before 6 am tomorrow.

What is your estimated date for the release of the update?

Cool.

I have no pending update for release for SLX, Im busy with COWarMod, I'm just doing misc stuff here and there for SLX,

just updating what I have as i go.

Hello all!

First thing is First !

This is an awesome mod..!!! I have to give great thanks to all who have participated and helped make this what it is!! However, I am not here only for accolade. I do have a error :

SCRIPT SLX_Wounds\s\SLX_Wounds.sqs not found...

I do not get any gore or wounding effects.

I de-pbo'd the file slx_wounds.pbo and sure as it said it was not present..

Is there somehwere i can DL it to put it back??

Hello Lordprimate.

I have the same script missing but I have all the wounding, gore and dismemberment, the file is working like it should.

What is your target line?

also post your RPT,

and did you add any files to the addons folder from the optional features folder, or the problems folder?

Hi

Sorry, forgot to update this thread - the edited version of SLX_wounds in which I inactivated the weapon-dropping is now released as ORC_SLX_wounds (it's in COWARMOD1.2 already -

https://rapidshare.com/files/4098133566/ORC_slx_wounds.7z

It is in COWARMOD1.2 already, so if you have that you will not need to download the separate file.

I have OFPEC-tagged it as "ORC_SLX_wounds" to avoid any confusion with the original (CO)SLX . There is a short explanatory text file in the 7zip.

The renamed file works fine in SP. I do not play MP so I have no idea if an MP server will object to it.

Hi, what would be needed to merge that new version of SLX_Wounds with the rest of COSLX; which pbo file should it replace? Sorry for being dense, just want to make sure I don't screw anything up

-OP

Hi, what would be needed to merge that new version of SLX_Wounds with the rest of COSLX; which pbo file should it replace? Sorry for being dense, just want to make sure I don't screw anything up

-OP

Move the stock SLX_wounds to a backup folder & in its place, copy ORC_slx_wounds into the addons folder.

Sorry for the super late reply!!

I am sad to say that i never knew what the RPT file was until shortly after making that post ...

And also ... I dont get the error any longer...

my mod list was probably 100 items long... A lot of addons.... i know.

However, I cannot reproduce the error any longer.. I am happy and sad at the same time because i thought I had something to contribute... :) .. and now all i can say is AWASOME... JUST AWESOME...

Here is my current target line

;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@SMK;@SLX;@COSLX;@rg_true_gameplay;@rg_true_user;@VaporTrails;@saku_lightfx;@two_ligths_beam;@TPW_HOUSELIGHTS;@TopolkaDamFXv11;@Unit_Icons;@DAC;@AEG;@NIM_Weather;@Nielsen_CIM;@Medevac;@JTD;@saku_ai_driver;@ai_gunner;@tgw_zeroing;@stmovement;@sthud;@st_lb_enhance;@T1_Airfix;@rhs_cargosystem;@blakes_carrier_ops;@satcom_oa;@CM_DTM;@USSKheSahnILS;@POOK;@JDG_Nimitz;@gnt_sub;@gnt_frigates;@LPD29;@gnt_sigisolda;@SNR;@blx_ridgback;@rhs_heavyweapons;@rhs_decals;@rhs_t80;@rhs_ss21;@rhs_btr70;@rhs_bmd2;@rki_nogovan;@ad_helos;@sh60_helos;@blackhawks;@AM92_mfd_ah6;@gac_h53ePack;@3lb_f22;@gnt_b52;@rkt_f15;@glt_jas39;@GLT_F16;@Tomcat;@mar_2maw;@RQ-11_Raven;@RKSL;@GLT_MissileBox;@GLT_AirWeapons;@GLT_RealAirWeapons;@klu_glt_missilebox_ace;@vilas_wwp;@UKF_UKweps;@ukf_ukweps_ace;@aek;@asr_aek_ace;@len_l119;@asr_len_l119_ace;@RH_Pistol;@asr_rh_pistol_ace;@RH_SMG;@asr_rh_smg_ace;@RH_M4;@asr_rh_m4_ace;@rh_m14;@asr_rh_m14_ace;@RH_MK18;@asr_rh_mk18_ace;@RH_MGS;@asr_rh_mgs_ace;@RH_HK416;@asr_rh_hk416_ace;@rh_pdw;@asr_rh_pdw_ace;@sud_ak74m;@asr_sud_ak74m_ace;@R3F_ARMES;@PMO_CDF;@MGS4PMCs_Beta;@tf86_seals;@babe_sfastan;@bink_sf;@bink_usmc;@mar_marsoc;@mar_inf_marines;@mar_pilot;@rangers;@US_Rangers;@US_Rangers_ACE;@US_SEAL;@US_SEAL_ACE;@bb_mercs;@bb_oa_mercs;@multicam;@WinterCamos;@GHOSTS;@tigeria_units;@greek_units;@Lingor_units;@asr_lingor_units_ace;@Iranian_Forces;@Iranian_Forces/ai_config;@ibr_lcivilians;@ibr_plants;@csj_snake;@csj_shark;@chn_crocodile;@ibr_rn;@ibr_dtowns;@brg_africa;@mb_objects;@APLION_Buildings;@MBG_Buildings2;@mbg_buildings3;@MBG_KillHouses;@opx_objects;@beton;@taviana_objects;@bracer;@Lingor;@dingor;@CLAfghan;@AfghanValley;@fallujah;@Faysh_Khabur;@mcn_aliabad;@mcn_hazarkot;@baghdad;@banran;@tigera;@BearRocks;@tasmania;@taviana;@carraigdubh;@sangin;@plr_mana;@gsep_zernovo;@gsep_moschnyi;@Mitilini;@MBG_Celle2;@isle_van_den;@panthera;@ASR;@ASR_AI;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_PLA;@EOD;@zeu_AI_ACE;@tpwc_ai_sup;@JSRS;@JSRS_UKF;@JSRS_ACE;@ACRE;@JayArma2Lib_new;@Blastcore_Visuals;@LEA"

and here is the subsiquent rpt.

=====================================================================

== c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe

== "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -noSplash -skipIntro -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors "-name==LP=" "-mod=c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;expansion;expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansionma 2;expansion;expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@SMK;@SLX;@COSLX;@rg_true_gameplay;@rg_true_user;@VaporTrails;@saku_lightfx;@two_ligths_beam;@TPW_HOUSELIGHTS;@TopolkaDamFXv11;@Unit_Icons;@DAC;@AEG;@NIM_Weather;@Nielsen_CIM;@Medevac;@JTD;@saku_ai_driver;@ai_gunner;@tgw_zeroing;@stmovement;@sthud;@st_lb_enhance;@T1_Airfix;@rhs_cargosystem;@blakes_carrier_ops;@satcom_oa;@CM_DTM;@USSKheSahnILS;@POOK;@JDG_Nimitz;@gnt_sub;@gnt_frigates;@LPD29;@gnt_sigisolda;@SNR;@blx_ridgback;@rhs_heavyweapons;@rhs_decals;@rhs_t80;@rhs_ss21;@rhs_btr70;@rhs_bmd2;@rki_nogovan;@ad_helos;@sh60_helos;@blackhawks;@AM92_mfd_ah6;@gac_h53ePack;@3lb_f22;@gnt_b52;@rkt_f15;@glt_jas39;@GLT_F16;@Tomcat;@mar_2maw;@RQ-11_Raven;@RKSL;@GLT_Miss=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2012/07/04 01:23:24

Current time: 2012/07/06 14:21:44

Version 1.60.94444

Cannot evaluate 'ReadAndWrite' - no file

Item str_stad listed twice

Item str_bori listed twice

Item str_krakov listed twice

Item From Wikipedia." listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_105_HE listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DSS_105_HE listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_105_AP listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DSS_105_AP listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_105_SABOT listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DSS_105_SABOT listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_2A46 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_T72M listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_T72S listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_BORAGH listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_M60 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_ZULFIQAR listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_M48 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_MTLB listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_2S1 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_2A18 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_DN_M126 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_T72S listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_BTR50 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_MTLB listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_M60 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_2S1 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_ZULFIQAR listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_M48 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_2S1 listed twice

Item STR_IRAN_LIB_BORAGH listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_SUPERAT listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_RYGUGU listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_BISYORT listed twice

Item From Wikipedia" listed twice

File greek_infantry\config.cpp, line 227: '/CfgVehicles/GREEK_SOLDIER_BASE.side': Missing ';' at the end of line

File greek_miscunit\config.cpp, line 227: '/CfgVehicles/GREEK_MISCUNIT_BASE.side': Missing ';' at the end of line

File greek_units_ind\greek_infantry\config.cpp, line 227: '/CfgVehicles/GREEK_SOLDIER2_BASE.side': Missing ';' at the end of line

File greek_units_ind\greek_miscunit\config.cpp, line 227: '/CfgVehicles/GREEK_MISCUNIT2_BASE.side': Missing ';' at the end of line

Conflicting addon GR1 in 'greek_veh_ind\gr1\', previous definition in 'gr1\'

Conflicting addon CATracked2_BMP3 in 'greek_veh_ind\bmp3\', previous definition in 'bmp3\'

Conflicting addon CAAir_E_AH64D in 'greek_veh_ind\ah\', previous definition in 'ah\'

Conflicting addon CATracked2_us_m270mlrs in 'greek_veh_ind\gr2\tracked\gr_m270mlrs\', previous definition in 'gr2\tracked\gr_m270mlrs\'

Conflicting addon CAAir_E_CH_47F in 'gr_ch47f\ch47\', previous definition in 'greek_veh_ind\gr_ch47f\ch47\'

Conflicting addon CAAir_E_UH1H_EP1 in 'helis\gr\uh1h\', previous definition in 'greek_veh_ind\helis\gr\uh1h\'

Item STR_DESC_AEK_971_1pn100 listed twice

Item STR_DESC_AEK_973s_shahin listed twice

Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice

Conflicting addon glt_airweapons_rep in 'glt_missilebox_config\', previous definition in 'glt_airweapons_rep\'

Item 4 listed twice

Item STR_RKSL_VER_LYNX_AH7_GPMG listed twice

Item STR_RKSL_VER_LYNX_AH7_SYSTEM_MSG listed twice

Item STR_RKSL_VER_LYNX_AH7_RADAR_MSG listed twice

Item STR_RKSL_VER_LYNX_AH7_LASERDES_MSG listed twice

Item STR_RKSL_VER_LYNX_AH7_CARGO_MSG listed twice

Item 4 listed twice

Item 4 listed twice

Item 4 listed twice

Item 4 listed twice

Item 4 listed twice

Item 4 listed twice

Conflicting addon USN_FP in 'usn_pilot_oa_config\', previous definition in 'usn_pilot\'

Item STR_GLT_F16_LIBTEXT listed twice

Item STR_GRP_USAF listed twice

Item STR_CFG_MULTIROLE listed twice

Item STR_CFG_CAP listed twice

Item STR_CFG_LGB listed twice

Item STR_CFG_MK82 listed twice

Item STR_CFG_AGM listed twice

Item STR_ACTION_AFTERBURNER_ON listed twice

Item STR_ACTION_AFTERBURNER_OFF listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_MR listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_CAP listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_GBU listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_MK listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_AGM listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_MR listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_CAP listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_GBU listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_MK listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_AGM listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_MR listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_CAP listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_GBU listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_MK listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_AGM listed twice

Item STR_CFG_FACTION_BLACK listed twice

Item STR_CFG_FACTION_GREY listed twice

Item STR_CFG_FACTION_NATO listed twice

Item STR_DN_VEHICLECLASS listed twice

Item STR_GLT_F16_LIBTEXT listed twice

Item STR_GRP_USAF listed twice

Item STR_CFG_MULTIROLE listed twice

Item STR_CFG_CAP listed twice

Item STR_CFG_LGB listed twice

Item STR_CFG_MK82 listed twice

Item STR_CFG_AGM listed twice

Item STR_CFG_88 listed twice

Item STR_CFG_EUR listed twice

Item STR_ACTION_AFTERBURNER_ON listed twice

Item STR_ACTION_AFTERBURNER_OFF listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_MR listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_CAP listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_GBU listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_MK listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_AGM listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_VAR1 listed twice

Item STR_COL_BLACK_VAR2 listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_MR listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_CAP listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_GBU listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_MK listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_AGM listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_VAR1 listed twice

Item STR_COL_EURO_VAR2 listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_MR listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_CAP listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_GBU listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_MK listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_AGM listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_VAR1 listed twice

Item STR_COL_GREY_VAR2 listed twice

Item STR_CFG_FACTION_BLACK listed twice

Item STR_CFG_FACTION_GREY listed twice

Item STR_CFG_FACTION_NATO listed twice

Item STR_DN_VEHICLECLASS listed twice

File rki_nogo_infan\config.cpp, line 207: '/CfgVehicles/rki_nli_rifleman_rpg.backpack': Missing ';' at the end of line

File rki_nogo_infan\config.cpp, line 229: '/CfgVehicles/rki_nli_rifleman_hat.backpack': Missing ';' at the end of line

File rki_nogo_infan\config.cpp, line 247: '/CfgVehicles/rki_nli_rifleman_aa.backpack': Missing ';' at the end of line

File rki_par\config.cpp, line 182: '/CfgVehicles/RKI_PAR_riflemanAT_des.backpack': Missing ';' at the end of line

File rki_par\config.cpp, line 424: '/CfgVehicles/RKI_PAR_riflemanAT.backpack': Missing ';' at the end of line

Item STR_BMD2_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_rus1_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_rus2_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_rus3_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_rus4_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_des_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_peace_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_rus1_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_rus2_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_rus3_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_rus4_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_des_Name listed twice

Item STR_BMD2K_peace_Name listed twice

Item STR_9M113 listed twice

Item STR_O915_WPN_6P7M listed twice

Item STR_O915_MAG_LPS_100 listed twice

Item STR_O915_MAG_LPS_250 listed twice

Item STR_O915_MAG_LPS_500 listed twice

Item STR_O915_MAG_LPS_1000 listed twice

Item STR_O915_MAG_LPS_2000 listed twice

Item STR_O915_OBJ_AMMOCRATE listed twice

Item STR_O915_OBJ_AMMOCRATE_762_LPS_440 listed twice

Item STR_O915_OBJ_AMMOCRATE_762_LPS_880 listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_ukr listed twice

Item STR_VDV_Vehicles listed twice

Item STR_VMF_Vehicles listed twice

Item STR_UA_LowerSusp listed twice

Item STR_UA_RaiseSusp listed twice

Item STR_BMD2_LibDesc listed twice

Item STR_MGFrontRight listed twice

Item STR_CargoBackLeft listed twice

Item STR_CargoBackRight listed twice

Item STR_CargoBackCenter listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_L1 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_L2 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_L3 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_L4 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_P1 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_P2 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_P3 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_P4 listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_LIB listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa_not listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa_start listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_fail listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_not listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_delimsa_ok listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_start listed twice

Item STR_BTR70_retread_finish listed twice

Item STR_RHS_VMFArmoured listed twice

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 558: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight.scope': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 568: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight.cost': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 569: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight.armor': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 585: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke.initT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 586: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke.deltaT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 591: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke/Table/T1.maxT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 596: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke/Table/T2.maxT': Missing ';' at the end of line

File nim_weather\config.cpp, line 601: '/CfgVehicles/ThunderLight/Smoke/Table/T3.maxT': Missing ';' at the end of line

Conflicting addon CAAir_E_UH1H_EP1 in 'ca\air_e\uh1h\', previous definition in 'greek_veh_ind\helis\gr\uh1h\'

Conflicting addon CAAir_E_CH_47F in 'ca\air_e\ch47\', previous definition in 'greek_veh_ind\gr_ch47f\ch47\'

Conflicting addon CAAir_E_AH64D in 'ca\air_e\ah64\', previous definition in 'ah\'

Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice

Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice

Conflicting addon CATracked2_BMP3 in 'ca\tracked2\bmp3\', previous definition in 'bmp3\'

Conflicting addon CATracked2_us_m270mlrs in 'ca\tracked2\us_m270mlrs\', previous definition in 'gr2\tracked\gr_m270mlrs\'

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by beton\bet_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->Strategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ReammoBox/

Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/

Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/

Updating base class Strategic->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wall/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by ibr\ibr_airports\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ibr\ibr_hangars\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class HouseBase->, by ibr\lingor_objects\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ibr_a4\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/

Updating base class ->MissileCore, by ibr_a4\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/MissileBase/

Updating base class ->RifleCore, by IRAN_ai_config\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/Rifle/

Updating base class ->CannonCore, by IRAN_ai_config\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/GAU8/

Updating base class ->HouseBase, by mbg_buildings_2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class CAManBase->Man, by mgs4pmca2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/

Updating base class ->BulletBase, by rksl\rksl-airweapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_30mmA10_AP/

Updating base class ->RocketPods, by rksl\rksl-airweapons\config.bin/CfgWeapons/BombLauncher/

Updating base class Building->Static, by taviana\config.bin/CfgVehicles/NonStrategic/

Updating base class HouseBase->NonStrategic, by taviana\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/

Updating base class NonStrategic->HouseBase, by bra_obj\config.bin/cfgvehicles/house/

Updating base class Static->Building, by bush\carraigdubh_obj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/NonStrategic/

Updating base class ->Ruins, by ca\structures_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins_EP1/

Updating base class ->RocketCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/RocketBase/

Updating base class RocketBase->R_PG7V_AT, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_PG7VL_AT/

Updating base class ->RocketBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/R_PG9_AT/

Updating base class ->Bo_FAB_250, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/Bo_Mk82/

Updating base class ->BulletBase, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/SmokeLauncherAmmo/

Updating base class ->StaticCannon, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Updating base class ->StaticCannon, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgVehicles/D30_base/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_Magazine/

Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/VehicleMagazine/

Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/CA_LauncherMagazine/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/SmokeLauncherMag/

Updating base class ->50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x108_KORD/

Updating base class ->2Rnd_FAB_250, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_Mk82/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/4Rnd_R73/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2Rnd_Maverick_A10/

Updating base class ->MGunCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MGun/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M24/

Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249/manual/

Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/PK/manual/

Updating base class manual->FullAuto, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MG36/close/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Launcher/

Updating base class ->MGun, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/SmokeLauncher/

Updating base class ->CannonCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M119/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/

Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MissileLauncher/

Updating base class ->AT5Launcher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/AT11LauncherSingle/

Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/CarHorn/

Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/R73Launcher/

Updating base class ->MissileLauncher, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/MaverickLauncher/

Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by ca\weapons\ak\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RPK_74/manual/

Updating base class ->ReammoBox_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Bag_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_UAV_Pack_EP1/

Updating base class StandBase->Default, by smk_anims\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon/

Updating base class StandBase->StandBase, by smk_anims\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/SprintBaseDf/

Updating base class RifleCursor->MGCursorCore, by trueuser_igui_theme_truemods\config.bin/CfgWeaponCursors/MGCursor/

Updating base class LawCursorCore->RifleCursorCore, by trueuser_xhair\config.bin/CfgWeaponCursors/LawCursor/

Updating base class RifleCursor->RifleCursorCore, by trueuser_xhair\config.bin/CfgWeaponCursors/PistolCursor/

Updating base class Default->StandBase, by trueuser_xhair\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon/

x\ace\addons\anims\movement\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/SLX_LauncherProneActions.reloadMagazine: Cannot update non array from array

Updating base class House->APLION_Housebase, by aplion_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_sign2/

Updating base class House->APLION_Housebase, by aplion_buildings\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_sign3/

Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/

Updating base class ->Boat, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHIB/

Updating base class ->RubberBoat, by ca\water\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Zodiac/

Updating base class RifleCursorCore->RifleCursor, by IRAN_NoCrosshairs\config.cpp/CfgWeaponCursors/PistolCursor/

Updating base class RifleCursorCore->LawCursorCore, by IRAN_NoCrosshairs\config.cpp/CfgWeaponCursors/LawCursor/

Updating base class MGCursorCore->RifleCursor, by IRAN_NoCrosshairs\config.cpp/CfgWeaponCursors/MGCursor/

Updating base class StandBase->StandBase, by slx_melee\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon/

Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Base/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/

Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Pilot/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_LHD_Crew_Base/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/

Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/

Updating base class Soldier->GUE_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/GUE_Soldier_1/

Updating base class GUE_Soldier_1->GUE_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/GUE_Soldier_Medic/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Soldier_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/

Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_MG_EP1/

Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by ca\weapons\static\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WarfareBMGNest_M240_base/

Updating base class ->StaticMGWeapon, by ca\weapons\static\config.bin/CfgVehicles/WarfareBMGNest_PK_Base/

Updating base class DefaultEventhandlers->DefaultEventhandlers, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car/Eventhandlers/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/

Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/

Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/

Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Updating base class USMC_Soldier_Pilot->usmc_fighter_pilot, by mar_pilot\config.bin/CfgVehicles/usn_fighter_pilot/

Updating base class Turrets->, by sa_bmd2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class ->Sounds, by sa_bmd2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Sounds/

Updating base class Default->yup_Seahawk_LaserBase, by sh60gm\config.bin/cfgWeapons/yup_Seahawk_Laser/

Updating base class usmc_fighter_pilot->US_Soldier_Pilot_EP1, by usn_pilot_oa_config\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USN_Fighter_Pilot/

Updating base class Turrets->, by 1s91_fcr\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/ZSU_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class ->DefaultDie, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_AH1Z_Pilot/

Updating base class ->AV8B2, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AV8B/

Updating base class ->Mi17_base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base_RU/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fort_bagfence_corner/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fort_bagfence_long/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fort_bagfence_round/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fort_artillery_nest/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fort_rampart/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fortified_nest_big/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_fortified_nest_small/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_EnvelopeSmall/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_EnvelopeBig/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/

Updating base class ->Small_items, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Notebook/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_NATO/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_NATO, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetVar_NATO/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_NATO, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_NATO/

Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetVar_EAST/

Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST/

Updating base class Default->, by chn_crocodile\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class Strategic->Thing, by ibr\ibr_plants\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/ClutterCutter/

Updating base class CA_Magazine->200Rnd_556x45_M249, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/CfgMagazines/200Rnd_556x45_L110A1/

Updating base class ->CMflareAmmo, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgAmmo/CMflare_Chaff_Ammo/

Updating base class CA_Magazine->200Rnd_556x45_M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_556x45_M249/

Updating base class ->60Rnd_CMFlareMagazine, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgMagazines/60Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine/

Updating base class ->60Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/CfgMagazines/240Rnd_CMFlare_Chaff_Magazine/

Updating base class ->SmokeLauncher, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/CMFlareLauncher/

Updating base class ->M2, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M2BC/

Updating base class ->Mode_FullAuto, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/manual/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class Turrets->, by ibr_boats\config.bin/cfgVehicles/RHIB2Turret/Turrets/

Updating base class ->Sounds, by IRAN_AH1J\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH1Z/Sounds/

Updating base class EnvSounds->CfgEnvSounds, by jsrs_environment_c\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Takistan/EnvSounds/

Updating base class EnvSounds->CfgEnvSounds, by jsrs_environment_c\config.cpp/CfgWorlds/Zargabad/EnvSounds/

Updating base class House->Land_dum_olez_istan1, by map_eu\config.bin/CfgVehicles/dum_olez_istan1/

Updating base class House->Land_dum_olez_istan2, by map_eu\config.bin/CfgVehicles/dum_olez_istan2/

Updating base class House->Land_dum_olez_istan2_maly, by map_eu\config.bin/CfgVehicles/dum_olez_istan2_maly/

Updating base class House->Land_dum_olez_istan2_maly2, by map_eu\config.bin/CfgVehicles/dum_olez_istan2_maly2/

Updating base class FR_R->USMC_Soldier_Base, by mar_marines\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Assault_R/

Updating base class ->Default, by mar_marines\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/

Updating base class HeadLimits->HeadLimits, by slx_fov\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/HeadLimits/

Updating base class HeadLimits->HeadLimits, by slx_fov\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierEB/HeadLimits/

Updating base class HeadLimits->HeadLimits, by slx_fov\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierGB/HeadLimits/

Updating base class ->Turrets, by trueuser_fov_autozoom\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class F35_base->Plane, by warfxveh\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

Updating base class ->BombCore, by warfxweps\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GLT_BombBase/

Updating base class USMC_Soldier_Base->FR_R, by x\zeu\addons\OA_c_ai_recognition\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Assault_R/

Updating base class ->ParachuteBase, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Parachute_US_EP1/

Updating base class Plane->F35_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/F35B/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/

Updating base class ->UH1H_base, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\l39\config.bin/CfgVehicles/L39_base/

Updating base class Sounds->, by ca\tracked_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Sounds/

Updating base class ->Turrets, by ca\tracked_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ZSU_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class ->T55_Base, by ca\tracked_e\t55\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T55_TK_GUE_EP1/

Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by glt_missilebox_config\config.bin/cfgMagazines/GLT_MagazineBase_LGB/

Updating base class Turrets->, by iran_radar\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ZSU_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class Weather6->Weather5, by trueuser_skybox_bluer\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Desert_E/Weather/Overcast/Weather6/

Updating base class Weather6->Weather5, by trueuser_skybox_bluer\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Takistan/Weather/Overcast/Weather6/

Updating base class Weather6->Weather5, by trueuser_skybox_bluer\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Zargabad/Weather/Overcast/Weather6/

Updating base class Missile5->Default, by warfxpe\particleeffects\config.bin/CfgCloudlets/Missile6/

Updating base class Mode_Burst->Burst, by x\asr_ai\addons\c_airof\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M4A1/Burst/

Updating base class Sounds->, by jsrs_ah1z_c\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/AH1Z/Sounds/

Updating base class SCAR_H_SD_Single->SCAR_H_Single, by jsrs_scar_h_c\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD/SCAR_H_SD_Single/

Updating base class Extended_EventHandlers->, by x\ace\addons\sys_destruction\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ReammoBox/EventHandlers/

Updating base class SCAR_H_Single->SCAR_H_SD_Single, by x\acex_sm\addons\c_sound_wep_rifle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD/SCAR_H_SD_Single/

Updating base class SCAR_H_FullAuto->SCAR_H_SD_FullAuto, by x\acex_sm\addons\c_sound_wep_rifle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SCAR_H_STD_TWS_SD/SCAR_H_SD_FullAuto/

Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Jackal2_L2A1_D/Turrets/M2_Turret/

Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Jackal2_GMG_D/Turrets/GMG_Turret/

Updating base class HitEngine->, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T72_Base/HitPoints/HitEngine/

Updating base class HitLTrack->, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T72_Base/HitPoints/HitLTrack/

Updating base class HitRTrack->, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T72_Base/HitPoints/HitRTrack/

Updating base class HitPoints->, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T72_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/HitPoints/

Updating base class ->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ZSU_Base/Turrets/

Updating base class ->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHIB2Turret/Turrets/

Updating base class StandBase->StandBase, by x\ace\addons\sys_stamina\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWpstDnon/

Updating base class ->ACE_CharliePack, by x\eod\addons\eod\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/ACE_PRC119/

Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by x\st\addons\st_littlebird_enhance\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/

Updating base class AH6_Base_EP1->MH6J_EP1, by x\st\addons\st_littlebird_enhance\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/MH6J_EP1/

Updating base class ACE_AK74M->AK_74_GL, by asr_aceconfigs_sud_ak74m\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_AK74M_GL/

Updating base class MH6J_EP1->AH6_Base_EP1, by x\ace\addons\c_veh_transport\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH6J_EP1/

Updating base class CAManBase->Man, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/

Updating base class ->ACE_Rucksack_MOLLE_Green, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_ANPRC77/

Updating base class ->ACE_PRC119, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_PRC119_MAR/

Updating base class ->ACE_PRC119, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_PRC119_ACU/

Updating base class ->ACE_rucksack, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_P159_RD90/

Updating base class ->ACE_P159_RD90, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_P159_RD54/

Updating base class ->ACE_P159_RD90, by x\ace\addons\sys_ruck\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ACE_P159_RD99/

I could be wrong but it seems the errors i get are from the Iranian_Forces_Mod, Greek_Units_Mod, Nim_Weather_mod, RKSL_MOD, and the rki_nogovan_mod.

I dont get any error pertaining to SLX any longer.

I do have some of the optional/problem .pbo in the addons folder but no errors or problems, with this parcitular launch ...

I would like to add:

When running JUST CBA's and COSLX, with the COSLX patch. I can run most optional and problem files with NO problem... I love the Vehicle effects and my goal is to get it to work with my mod list... I leave out give radios most everything else goes into addon folder.

P.S. Orcinus: just so i am clear as well on this update.

This patch stops the units items/weapons from being dropped, so you can scroll to their gear and pick it up that way..

What about dismembered units ?

will gear drop by body parts ? or will it be attached to torso ??

im going to download now and check it out

Edited by Lordprimate

P.S. Orcinus: just so i am clear as well on this update.

This patch stops the units items/weapons from being dropped, so you can scroll to their gear and pick it up that way..

What about dismembered units ?

will gear drop by body parts ? or will it be attached to torso ??

im going to download now and check it out

Dismembered units don't have useable weapons with this version - disabling weapons dropping means that you no longer see a little pile of kit (weapons, binos, etc.). IMO that's a small price to pay for ending the hassles of picking up primary weapons and, especially, launchers. The other problem IMO with the little piles of weapons is that you could only take the whole set, whereupon all your own ammo & weapons vanished into the ether, unless you farted around dropping stuff first. I got killed so often while wrangling with those issues that I was motivated to deactivate the weapon dropping. Essentially looting/swapping gear is now like vanilla.

I have in mind to rework the script at some point - not sure quite how, maybe enlarging the weapon placeholder (if that's possible) or implementing something equivalent to PvPscene's "DoublegetInRadius" mod. If I can make it much easier to pick up dropped weapons I'll reinstate it. The 'whole set' issue is probably unsolvable with simple alterations (and they will have to be simple given my miniscule coding skills :)

Hi Lordprimate

Glad you posted, no worries on the late post, your mod list is rather extreme, just to note you have SLX and COSLX.

Is the SLX the original mod you downloaded or have built by Solus basically v 2.3?

Your really only need COSLX as I have updated files in it, some of which i had actually made some adjustment on a couple of the configs, as well as the latest patch.

Glad to hear your not having any issues with it, but I do also want to note that COSLX have not been tested with ACE at least not by me.

Just want to note that just because the RPT dont show any errors for COSLX, or any other mod, nor an error popping up on the screen,

doesn't mean that features for each mod you are running are well.. running as they are supposed too.

@Orcinus i'm going to add your link to the first page along with the download for the mod, so that it will be in one place.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

Update

Gentlemen I had update/rebuilt the front page of the thread to include the following:

-new added download links for Orcinus's file

-COSLX Patch

-updated the features section and divided all files into categories based on what they do,

the following are the only categories (subjects divided so far:

-Feature Files

-Character Movement Files

-AI Files

-AI voice & speech files

-Optional Files

-Problem Files

if there are any more subject i can divide the files into to help you find what files do what then please post and let me know.

more files and links to be added to the download section soon.

@Orcinus i'm going to add your link to the first page along with the download for the mod, so that it will be in one place.

Cheers Gunter, and thanks for adding a note on not using both versions at once :)

Edited by Orcinus

Your welcome my good man, also you forgot to close the quote html tag , add a ] after quote and before [/quote

Anyways, got a question for you guys, I need someone who can take a pic and convert it to paa, im trying to get a

loading screen for COSLX here, I have the pic and configs, but no way of converting the pic, anyone interested, and can do it?

I'm trying out COSLX as a replacement for ASR_AI and everything looks incredibly good so far, except for one thing.

It seems like every time my group engages another group, everyone starts shouting "Take cover!" non-stop, without ever taking cover. Am I doing something wrong or is it a known bug?

If it's a bug, is there a way to disable this particular feature without losing other AI enhancements (because that's what I'm using COSLX for in the first place).

Thanks in advance.

Hello kiberkiller

COSLX is not an AI mod, it has AI enhancement files in it but it is not an AI mod, not using ASR AI and only using COSLX

wont make your game any better, my suggestion is to use COSLX, ASR_AI, & GL4 in combination for the best experience,

this has been reported as a great combination numerous times on the thread here.

You can get GL4 here if you want it, GL4 is also an AI mod, that does alot of things other then just AI related features too.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8848&highlight=GL4

lets not for get the TPWC AI suppression system (TPWCAS)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17049

so try this combo:

-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@COSLX;@ASR_AI;@GL4;@TPWC_AI_SUPPRESS

To answer your question:

It seems like every time my group engages another group, everyone starts shouting "Take cover!" non-stop, without ever taking cover.

When the AI shouts take cover its not scripted or setup where they will actually take cover, thats more of a lets say ambient, or rather aesthetic feature.

If I may point your attention to the first page of the thread here i have recently (yesterday) had updated the page to divide the various files into categories or subjects if you will

based on what the files do, I will be updating the page again, but the files you want deals with the AI shouting which is basically called in other terms AI shouts and Voices.

the only files in COSLX that deal with the AI saying things ingame are the following:

COSLX Voice Files

SLX_Alpha_Numbers

Description:

Makes team numbers in English be called by the phonetic alphabet. (1 is alpha, 2 is bravo,

3 is charlie, 4 is delta, etc)

Included .pbo files:

SLX_Alpha_Numbers.pbo

SLX_Shout

Description:

Makes people say stuff.

Included .pbo files:

SLX_Shout.pbo

Dependencies: SLX_NetCode.

SLX_Dialogue

Description:

Fixes missing words and adds larger voice pitch variations.

Included .pbo files:

SLX_Dialogue.pbo

The file you probably want is SLX_shout, remove that file and see if the AI stop shouting "Take cover".

hope that helps.

Any other questions, or reports then let me know, Im on the forums here everyday.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

I haven't thought that COSLX was compatible with ASR_AI, I was expecting there to be a lot of conflicts between them but I'll definitely run your suggested config now.

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation and help.

Much appreciated.

Your welcome

there shouldn't be any conflicts, i personally dont play with that combo, or COSLX alone, I usually play with my other mod COWarMod which has COSLX and ASR_AI

in it as well as the suppression script, but that combo I suggested was reported to be a great combo from quite a few folks that have reported alot and have

tested quite a few things in relation to COSLX over the past year.

But any questions, bugs, problems, then dont hesitate to ask.

One warning here - GL4 changes waypoints so it can actually break rather a lot of official & user missions/campaigns, at least in SP. It's a great mod, but is best designed into missions from the start.

I routinely use a subset of COSLX (ORC_slx_wounds, netcode, shout, cloud, dodge, findcover, noautoengage) with ASR_AI.

I'm currently also testing TPWC_AIS & TPW_LOS - getting the best gameplay I've ever had. If you want to try theat combo, you'll need too update asr_ai to v1.15.1_test5.

None of the above addons/mods change waypoints so will work with many missions without problems (except the AI are much tougher!)

I'm currently using ASR_AI, TPWC_AIS and all of COSLX and the AI is much much smarter and more responsive now.

Thanks for a great mod.

Günter Severloh, I'm having some issues with the mod, maybe you clear a few things up for me.

I'm using complete COSLX with SLX_Wounds and ACE (but without ACE Wounds). I have a problem where Medic AIs don't heal wounded teammates and I can't heal them either. Telling a Medic to Heal someone with Action menu makes Medic walk to the wounded teammate and follow him but he never heals them either.

SLX_Wounds is working because at the same time things like dismemberment are working and I can bandage myself when I'm hurt.

What am I doing wrong?

Its a compatibility issue, COSLX wounds is not completely compatible with ACE's wound system, nor is COSLX completely compatible with ACE,

you'll have to wait til I make an ace compatible version, which I'll be doing after i get the COWarModACE version out in the new week or so.

No guarantees I'll be able to get SLX_wounds to work with ACE's wounding system right now its either or.

If SLX_wounds dont work with ACE stuff then remove it.

The thing is that it doesn't even work when ACE Wounds are disabled in a mission and it's using standard wounding system. Are those modules still interfering with each other even when one of them isn't enabled?

Very possible, I haven't tested both COSLX and ACE together since the spring so I cant tell you.

If you want to test them both and report then that would be great, I do have a list of files I can post from my previous testing that conflict.

Hmm, I did some testing in the Editor.

ACE + COSLX, without ACE Wounds Module:

SLX_Wounds seems to work perfectly, without any problems.

ACE + COSLX, with ACE Wounds Module:

ACE Wounds overrides SLX Wounds but seems to work perfectly. There are still SLX Wounds actions available but they doesn't seem to do anything.

It seems like the problem I had was caused by some other module, specific to MSO missions only.

Let me know if there's any other combinations or anything specific you want to know, I'd be glad to help you out.

Heres the list i mentioned in my previous post:

COSLXACE

slx_actions

slx_actions.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_anim_grenadethrow

slx_anim_grenadethrow.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_anim_headbob

slx_anim_headbob.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_dialogue

slx_mod_veh_armor

slx_mod_veh_armor.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_modweapons_3d_optics

slx_modweapons_3d_optics.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_optics

slx_optics.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_optics_3d

slx_optics_3d.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_silentvehiclecommands

slx_silentvehiclecommands.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

==================

Optional files to remove

==================

slx_modweapons_mgreload

slx_modweapons_mgreload.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_aiskill

slx_modweapons_sounds

slx_modweapons_sounds.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

slx_modweapons_sounds_impact

slx_modweapons_sounds_impact.pbo.SLX_MOD_A2.bisign

When I test with ACE I only use editor missions vanilla without any scripted additions, as basically that is what we are trying to make compatible,

not everyone will be playing the same missions, so the thing is to make COSLX compatible with ACE mod on the vanilla game, leave any scripted

missions out and stick with only editor based additions.

What you can also do and this is what i do, is review the features of ACE seen here:

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/wagn/Features

and go in the editor and create scenarios that would use a feature, thing is you need to look at the COSLX files and

then refer to the features of those files and then compare notes.

So a quick run down of this process is:

1. review the ACE features, and then at the same time review the files of COSLX, and read the descriptions for each file so you know what they do.

2. test files you see in COSLX you feel based on what the features on the ACE page says you think may conflict

(keep in mind here we are trying to make COSLX compatible with ACE not the other way around, with COSLX we need to remove files if they conflict,

with ACE we need to leave them as they are, let it be up to the user of ACE to remove any files on their end,

consider COSLX is my build, we remove files that conflict.)

Remove COSLX features that ACE already does thats the general premise of a compatibility version.

Some features however like SLX_Wounds has some features ACE dont but the thing is SLX_wounds would have to be adjusted in its configs,

and scripts to make compatible, if you know anyone who can do that then well thats what needs to be done, otherwise lose the file.